4.4 5 0 131 131 Microwaveable with delicious Mexican flavors.

2/21/2019
Rico, rico!
Puedes freírlos, ponerlos en el horno convencional o en el microondas. De todas formas saben increíblemente deliciosos!
1/22/2019
Fast and delcious!
These are sooo good! They don't even need salsa, the flavor is so intense you can just eat them plain! (Though of course they are awesome with salsa.. hot sauce.. sour cream... even ranch if you're my husband!) They are amazing if you have time to cook them in the oven, but the best part is you can just grab as many or as few as you like and toss them in the microwave for a minute, so good!
10/18/2018
A great option.
These pork taquitos are great, mainly for a quick dinner to go or snack. They are even great as finger foods for the kids. They can be fried, baked or even microwaved. Very convenient and tasty.
7/18/2018
An easy and tasty snack! We like to put sour cream and salsa on ours.
6/29/2018
These are delicious. I put mine in the fryer instead of the oven. Pork and chicken are our family favorites
6/15/2018
Quick and easy! They taste great thrown in the oven or deep fried. Side of beans and spanish rice makes the perfect meal. The flavor is great! The whole family enjoys these!
6/6/2018
Delimex Pork Taquitos are the perfect lil side dish when we have Mexican night!! They're very tasty too!! YUM YUM!!
5/31/2018
Great when baked & makes for a great finger food when entertaining.
5/29/2018
DELIMEX PORK TAQUITOS are fantastic.if you love Mexican food, you'll have to try these! Fast, and easy to make, they taste great! Really good quality for the price! My family loves these crispy pork sensations! It's where the taste of Mexico meets up with your mouth. I promise that you can not eat just one!
5/28/2018
send the free samples of Delimex Pork Taquitos to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/18/2018
Thease are easy quick and easy to eat on the go.They taste great i get everytime.
5/17/2018
These are so good! They are an easy snack or meal for busy families!
5/16/2018
The Delimex Pork Taquitos are delicious.... Easy peasy to heat up...and very convenient.
5/12/2018
Delimex Pork Taquitos are quick and easy to bake for a snack or light meal. My kids love them as an after school snack. I like to dip them in sour cream or bbq sauce.
4/26/2018