Devour Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon

4.3 5 0 166 166 Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon - Delicious and flavorful, Devour Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon will wake your taste buds up.
Devour Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon

03/05/2021
this frozen
i was skeptical of frozen noodles but i was very suprise this i will buy again
28/04/2021
Yum!
This is so good! I couldn't believe how much flavor there is.. I do not normally buy frozen entrees due to lack of flavor and just overall most taste like your eating a frozen meal. These are packed full of flavor and taste like I made it myself.
27/04/2021
So. Dang. Good.
For those times when you really just don’t wanna cook but you want something insanely good. THIS IS IT. You can be an adult and make something to do with it or you can be lazy like me and just enjoy it on its own and call it a day. It does go amazingly with carnitas though, just saying.
24/04/2021
I’m always looking for something quick that I could throw in the microwave but I would also like it to be tasty as well. I tried the Devour mac and cheese and I was pleasantly surprised how good it tasted.
18/04/2021
It has bacon!
My family and I enjoyed this. Two of these can feed a family of 5! This is great when you need a quick, but a good-tasting meal that you can just throw in the microwave or oven. The taste is great and goes well with rolls and either a salad or green beans as a side.
02/04/2021
Creamy
Very creamy and bursting with bacon flavor loved it. Would definitely recommend anyone to try and it’s very filling.
27/03/2021
Devour
This product is great . It has different kinds of Devour you can choose from to buy.
23/03/2021
Full of flavor
I really enjoyed this meal! I will try anything with bacon lol quick and easy and very flavorful.
14/03/2021
Got that taste
Kinda picky about frozen meals, I like this mac and cheese the best. The white cheese is good, it's got a slight smoky flavor, noodles are a good texture. Good for like a quick, light lunch.
05/03/2021
My favorite!
Of all the frozen foods available in the supermarket, Devour's white cheddar Mac & Cheese is my favorite. My entire family loves this particular dish. I have them stocked up in my freezer!
03/03/2021
your food
it did not tase good at all the prise was to high
03/03/2021
Quick and tasty
Loved this frozen meal. I get bored bringing lunch everyday so this was a nice change up
01/03/2021
Good
It was very good, for me I need a little more in the packet and it was a bit pricey for what you get
25/02/2021
Yummy!
To be a microwavable quick meal this was AWESOME. I liked the taste, inside add some salt and pepper but it was Great!!
19/02/2021
Too salty for me...
I like the creaminess of the cheese sauce in this Devour Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon, but I found it too salty for me. The pasta was perfect (not mushy) and the cheese sauce was smooth and creamy, but I just couldn't get past the saltiness. Also, to me, it had a weird smell. I really wanted to like this, but I won't be buying it again.