Devour Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon

• 4.3 out of 5 from

Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon - Delicious and flavorful, Devour Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon will wake your taste buds up.

Angela (Chowchilla)

• Review
2/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

When i seen this at my local store. I wasn't sure how this would taste. I was super hungry so i thought that I'd give it a try and I'm so glad that i did. It's so creamy, the bacon really tops it all off the noodles is a great choice. I'm so glad that i bought devour and i buy whenever I'm in the mood for creamy cheese and bacon.

tina (Pittsburg)

• 2 Comments
2/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

This white cheddar and bacon Mac and cheese is really good. The picture on box looks tasty and the ingredients sounds yummy. But I wasn't sure what to expect for a frozen dish. I was very impressed with the flavor, taste, and smell of this product. I was leary of the purchase a little because of the cost $4.00 I thought was a little spendy but after trying product I'd buy again and again without hesitation.

Michelle (Avonmore)

• 10 Comments
2/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

there is lots of bacon loaded with white cheddar cheese great flavors. even my kids love it . then who does not love bacon. its very filling and i love the taste

Amy (Norfolk)

• 3 Comments
2/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

These are delicious. The cheese is creamy, the bacon is smoky, the curly noodles hold the sauce perfectly. I pretty much always have these in my freezer for a quick lunch or a dinner side.

Christine (Greensboro)

• 1 Review
  • 5 Comments
2/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

My husband really likes this brand "Devour" very much. This one is very rich, cheesy, with a creamy texture. Lots of bacon flavor as well. Good portion size and filling. If you enjoy white cheddar mac & cheese, this one is for you.

Alexandra (Hays)

• 32 Comments
2/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is so good! It's thick and creamy & I love love the bacon in it! Good portion size too!

Dawn (Huntsville)

• 13 Comments
2/5/2019 Home Tested with free product

My husband loves this. I don't care for chicken Alfredo in general. But he loves this brand and was filling. I purchase occasionally for him.

Brea (Tucson)

• 2 Uploads
  • 19 Comments
2/5/2019 Home Tested with free product

Tried this a while back and thought it was pretty good. It is definitely trying to target males, in my opinion, with the more aggressive brand name, dark packaging, and larger portion size, but I was super hungry when I ate it, so it appealed to me in that way. Overall, this delivered for me on taste and cheese-factor, which are super important. I've gotten it a few times since the first time when I feel indulgent or it is on sale. Definitely worth trying!

Lory (Little Falls)

• 35 Comments
2/5/2019 Home Tested with free product

I liked the taste of the cheesy sauce. The macaronii was cooked well with the little bacon pieces. It filled me up and was overall yummy. I would buy this again.

Angel (Westfield)

• 13 Comments
2/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

This tastes pretty good, but could be better. I want to try different ones.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours