4.3 5 0 116 116 Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon - Delicious and flavorful, Devour Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon will wake your taste buds up.

4/22/2019
😋 Yummy
Great flavor, smooth & creamy with just the right amount of bacon.
4/10/2019
Loved the cheese taste and the bacon was so good! Great for a quick workday meal when I have no leftovers or lunch prepped.
4/6/2019
frozen
this is the best chedder and bacon frozen side dish i have tried yet me and my hubby love this and i buy this every week you can use it as a meal or itis also good for a side dish
3/28/2019
Must have for teens and people on the go!
I don't know where to start this meal is everything I was looking for and very tasteful. lots of bacon and a very thick cheese sauce makes for a great meal.
3/20/2019
Devour mac and cheese
I buy these constantly! I mean who doesnt love mac and cheese with bacon? Its delicious, it cooks evenly and is yummy, great for mommies on the go all the time like myself.
3/5/2019
Yummynesss
I love different types of Mac N Cheese. I spotted this brand at my local grocery store so decided to try it. All I can say is ohhh sooo yummy!!
3/1/2019
Great taste
This is really good. Has a great taste and is just the right size for lunch. My children love it as well and they are picky eaters.
2/22/2019
Very tasty
These microwavable meals are really good.I dont usually eat frozen diners but decided to pick one up.There is plenty in a box for one person.
2/22/2019
fast lunch
I tried this entrée and found it a whole lot better than others I have used! working shift work for 36 years I go through a lot of these dinners, this brand is tops for the price!
2/16/2019
Super creamy
When i seen this at my local store. I wasn't sure how this would taste. I was super hungry so i thought that I'd give it a try and I'm so glad that i did. It's so creamy, the bacon really tops it all off the noodles is a great choice. I'm so glad that i bought devour and i buy whenever I'm in the mood for creamy cheese and bacon.
2/12/2019
Can't believe it's frozen food
This white cheddar and bacon Mac and cheese is really good. The picture on box looks tasty and the ingredients sounds yummy. But I wasn't sure what to expect for a frozen dish. I was very impressed with the flavor, taste, and smell of this product. I was leary of the purchase a little because of the cost $4.00 I thought was a little spendy but after trying product I'd buy again and again without hesitation.
2/8/2019
very cheesy loaded bacon mac and cheese
there is lots of bacon loaded with white cheddar cheese great flavors. even my kids love it . then who does not love bacon. its very filling and i love the taste
2/7/2019
Deliciously creamy
These are delicious. The cheese is creamy, the bacon is smoky, the curly noodles hold the sauce perfectly. I pretty much always have these in my freezer for a quick lunch or a dinner side.
2/6/2019
Rich and Creamy
My husband really likes this brand "Devour" very much. This one is very rich, cheesy, with a creamy texture. Lots of bacon flavor as well. Good portion size and filling. If you enjoy white cheddar mac & cheese, this one is for you.
2/6/2019
This is so good! It's thick and creamy & I love love the bacon in it! Good portion size too!