Devour Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon

• 4.3 out of 5 from

Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon - Delicious and flavorful, Devour Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon will wake your taste buds up.

Gantry (LITCHFIELD PARK)

12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

flavorful frozen meal caked full of salt leaves you feeling tired and lacking after you eat. better off making your own lunch than drowning in high blood pressure producing contents.

Jill (Omaha)

• 0 Upload
  • 68 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

This Devour meal is so tasty - the bacon and alfredo flavors pair great together! It's fast and easy to make, and is the perfect quick comfort meal on a chilly winter day! It's not incredibly healthy, but it's certainly delicious!

Katherine (St Mary's)

• 8 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

Love, Love this product. It is a just Try!!!! I keep it in my freezer at all times.

Christine (Windham)

12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I’d been wanting to try Devour meals since their first ad I saw and the great, enticing packaging they’ve got. Yup, it is as rich and delicious as it looks. I love to cook, but I have a few in the freezer now at all times for late night snacks/meals.

Live (East London)

• 1 Review
  • 19 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

mac and cheese is my fav food ever, so this is just one of the this i always have in my cupboard cause i enjoy it so much..

Amber (Lynnwood)

• 9 Comments
12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

My son works at a grocery store and actually brought this home a few days ago. It tastes REALLY GOOD and we both liked it, however, for me, who watches carbs and fat, probably won't eat it often. My son wants to keep buying it over and over.

Gini (Middletown)

12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love to take for lunch at work. The bacon and mac n cheese is so yummy.

Diane (Mesa)

12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

It's Mac and Cheese with BACON. Come on who doesn't like bacon, it makes anything better. I would have liked a bit more actual bacon but the flavor was there and over all it was great.

Marissa (Stoughton)

• 1 Review
  • 3 Comments
12/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love these for when I am at work and want a quick and easy lunch. They taste so good and are pretty cheap, being only $3 or $4 a box.

Lindsey (Johnstown)

12/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

If you’re looking for a quick fix for lunch on a busy schedule, look no further. This is easy to grab on your way out the door.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours