Devour Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon

4.4 5 0 184 184 Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon - Delicious and flavorful, Devour Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon will wake your taste buds up.
Devour Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon

01/03/2021
Good
It was very good, for me I need a little more in the packet and it was a bit pricey for what you get
25/02/2021
Yummy!
To be a microwavable quick meal this was AWESOME. I liked the taste, inside add some salt and pepper but it was Great!!
19/02/2021
Too salty for me...
I like the creaminess of the cheese sauce in this Devour Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon, but I found it too salty for me. The pasta was perfect (not mushy) and the cheese sauce was smooth and creamy, but I just couldn't get past the saltiness. Also, to me, it had a weird smell. I really wanted to like this, but I won't be buying it again.
12/02/2021
Lpve love love
Everyone in my house loves this product! Very similar to steakhouse mac and cheese. We buy this product regularly. So creamy and the bacon is not too overpowering like in most frozen meals.
10/02/2021
Very tasteful
Really good Mac and cheese. Way better than I thought it would be. Good combination of cheese and bacon
02/02/2021
pretty good
pretty good but usually quite overpriced. got it on markdown
02/01/2021
TASTES SO AMAZING
Okay I found this frozen food at my local grocery store and was super interested in it. I got it and tried it that night, that was a couple months ago and I have been obsessed. Tastes too good, and its a great dinner or lunch option.
16/09/2020
Tasty and filling
These are great meals, mac n cheese and bacon is a great combo and the creamy cheese is great! Very feeling as well, could barely finish the whole meal. I think there great!
27/08/2020
Loved it!
I actually bought this with a coupon. It was very good but had a lot of cheese! So much so that I could not eat it all. Adding the bacon to mac and cheese was dead on! Was a nice lunch but would not eat everyday!
20/05/2020
Devour
Devour Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese with Bacon is good and creamy
30/03/2020
Frozen dinner
I was expecting this dinner to be creamy and full of flavor. The pasta was an cooked just fine, but the bacon tasted like those fake bacon bits. The cheese sauce was very thin and not very good.
21/03/2020
Creamy good!
I really liked it. It was very creamy. It was easy and quick to cook. Only thing is you cant really taste the bacon I thought the cheddar overpowered it.
12/03/2020
Great lunch or dinner
I thought it was a little bit more expensive than previous frozen dinners I've purchased however the quality was better
02/03/2020
Quick easy meal
This was great to take to work to heat up in the microwave at lunchtime. Bacon seemed a little chewy but overall the flavor was very good. I would purchase again. Portion size was also on the larger side.
26/02/2020
I just got this on a whim grocery shopping this weekend. Oh my this was so yummy. Creamy and filling. Packed with flavor. Hubby kept trying to steal a bite. Already added to this weeks grocery list