4.8 5 0 601 601 Dial Coconut Water & Mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.
Dial Liquid Hand Soap with Moisturizer, Coconut Water & Mango

18/02/2021
Smells amazing!
Good smelling hand soap and doesn't dry out my hands. Some hand soaps dry my hands out so bad but this one doesn't.
09/02/2021
Good
A good cheap hand soap to have in the bath room it does not cause dryness in my hands and it leaves my hands feeling very soft after each time i wash my hands love it definitely my go to
Love the product
I use this dial hand soap all the time . It is antibacterial and it safe to use everyday. It also has a great smell. Very freshing
Clean and sweet
I use this product all the time. I try different hand soaps but I always go back to dial. This particular scent is my favorite. It is also affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone.
04/02/2021
Dial hand soap
This is a really good hand soap. Like the price and size. Love the sent. When I run out this is what I buy. It doesn't make your hands feel dry or greasy. Some hand soaps I have bought feels like you can't get all the soap off your hands. This one is really good. Definitely recommend.
03/02/2021
Only soap I use!!
This is the only soap I will buy in the store. It’s by far my favorite and I love that the bottle is a good full-size bottle. It does not leave my hands feeling dry and chapped like some other soaps do. And I love all of the different scents they have!
22/11/2020
Leave my hands 🙌 clean
I love this product I love the scent I love how my hands stay clean after I washed them
05/10/2020
🥭
Huele delicioso, cumple con la función y a mis hijos les encanta el olor , precio accesible
27/09/2020
My go to soap
I’ve been a buyer of this lone for a long time. Great price. Great soap. It does what it should, they all smell great, and all at a low price. I would definitely recommend if you want a great soap at a good price.
06/09/2020
KILLS GERMS AND SMELLS GOOD
I will cuz it's all 1 anti bacterial 1 rough on your skin at all most antibacterial soaps real bad
15/08/2020
Decent
This is a pretty decent hand soap. It smells nice. I keep it in the bathroom.
24/07/2020
Doesn’t leave hands dry
My overall opinion of this product is that it works amazingly. I feel This way because it leaves my hands feeling smooth and smelling fresh. There’s no way they could do anything to improve this. Also love that it kills all the germs.
03/07/2020
Smells so good, works so well
I just love the scent. This soap. It's very refreshing to smell coconuts and mangoes. I would say it's not as hydrating as I would like. It does dry out my hands sometimes. That's why I dilute it with a little bit of water, to make it less harsh. Besides that it does clean my hands and the scent is so good.
01/07/2020
Dial soap
I like to have this one of my house so when people come over and wash your hands I know that 99.9 germs are being washed away it's a great product love it
20/05/2020
Me gusta
Este gel de manos es muy rico me gusta mucho lo uso