4.9 5 0 595 595 Dial Coconut Water & Mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.
Dial Liquid Hand Soap with Moisturizer, Coconut Water & Mango

22/11/2020
Leave my hands 🙌 clean
I love this product I love the scent I love how my hands stay clean after I washed them
05/10/2020
🥭
Huele delicioso, cumple con la función y a mis hijos les encanta el olor , precio accesible
27/09/2020
My go to soap
I’ve been a buyer of this lone for a long time. Great price. Great soap. It does what it should, they all smell great, and all at a low price. I would definitely recommend if you want a great soap at a good price.
06/09/2020
KILLS GERMS AND SMELLS GOOD
I will cuz it's all 1 anti bacterial 1 rough on your skin at all most antibacterial soaps real bad
15/08/2020
Decent
This is a pretty decent hand soap. It smells nice. I keep it in the bathroom.
24/07/2020
Doesn’t leave hands dry
My overall opinion of this product is that it works amazingly. I feel This way because it leaves my hands feeling smooth and smelling fresh. There’s no way they could do anything to improve this. Also love that it kills all the germs.
03/07/2020
Smells so good, works so well
I just love the scent. This soap. It's very refreshing to smell coconuts and mangoes. I would say it's not as hydrating as I would like. It does dry out my hands sometimes. That's why I dilute it with a little bit of water, to make it less harsh. Besides that it does clean my hands and the scent is so good.
01/07/2020
Dial soap
I like to have this one of my house so when people come over and wash your hands I know that 99.9 germs are being washed away it's a great product love it
20/05/2020
Me gusta
Este gel de manos es muy rico me gusta mucho lo uso
09/04/2020
Excelente dial
Excelente jabon dial con buena fragancia, deja la piel limpia y fresca.
14/03/2020
Smell so nice
I am using this hand wash for almost a year. It’s a good and so foamy. Also it isn’t harsh on hands. One thing I liked about that it gets easily rinse off while using and doesn’t leave soapy remains on hands.
20/02/2020
Smells so good....but....
This scent is SO GOOD, but it doesn't smell even remotely like what I'd imagine coconut water and mango to smell like. But who cares, because it is SO GOOD!!!
29/01/2020
Always have Dial in the bathroom
Dial Coconut Water and Mango hand soap has a great scent and works as well as Dial always does. Lathers up nice and leaves hands feeling clean. It also looks pretty sitting on my bathroom sinks.
25/01/2020
Loveeee it
Love it!! It smells so good and it doesn’t leave you skin feeling dry.
29/11/2019
IMO...
It is very nourishing and gentle on your skin. The awesome fragrance is an added bonus. Leaves your hands feeling clean but doesn't strip skin of natural oils.