4.9 5 0 559 559 Dial Coconut Water & Mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.
Dial Liquid Hand Soap with Moisturizer, Coconut Water & Mango

20/05/2020
Me gusta
Este gel de manos es muy rico me gusta mucho lo uso
09/04/2020
Excelente dial
Excelente jabon dial con buena fragancia, deja la piel limpia y fresca.
14/03/2020
Smell so nice
I am using this hand wash for almost a year. It’s a good and so foamy. Also it isn’t harsh on hands. One thing I liked about that it gets easily rinse off while using and doesn’t leave soapy remains on hands.
20/02/2020
Smells so good....but....
This scent is SO GOOD, but it doesn't smell even remotely like what I'd imagine coconut water and mango to smell like. But who cares, because it is SO GOOD!!!
29/01/2020
Always have Dial in the bathroom
Dial Coconut Water and Mango hand soap has a great scent and works as well as Dial always does. Lathers up nice and leaves hands feeling clean. It also looks pretty sitting on my bathroom sinks.
25/01/2020
Loveeee it
Love it!! It smells so good and it doesn’t leave you skin feeling dry.
29/11/2019
IMO...
It is very nourishing and gentle on your skin. The awesome fragrance is an added bonus. Leaves your hands feeling clean but doesn't strip skin of natural oils.
18/10/2019
Best Soap Ever!!!
I love this soap!! The smell is the like being on an island!! And it leaves your hands smooth and not residue. I have went to other stores to get this soap when I could not find it.
14/10/2019
Long lasting scent
One of my favorite hand soaps. Cleans well and scent stays long after washing hands. The price makes it even better.
10/10/2019
Smells so good!
Get it! It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling nice and soft :)
06/10/2019
Love
This handsoap smells absolutely amazing. Definitely recommend.
03/10/2019
A sweet breeze
I purchased this on a whim because it was on sale! I was pleasantly surprised when I first washed my hands it was like being on the beach with a sweet drink. It’s delightful! Ever since that sale I haven’t been able to find it again! Bummer!
08/09/2019
Go to the Islands with Dials Coconut Water and Mango
I absolutely love Dials Coconut Water and Mango Hydrating Hand Soap. It smells absolutely amazing. It is if you were actually on an island somewhere if you close your eyes and take in the scent. It foams up very easily and rinses clean. I wouldn't change a thing about this product it's priced amazingly and I highly recommend it.
04/09/2019
Great scent
I bought this on a whim at a great price and now we have over 23 bottles! Yes, im a couponer!! Even the boys in my house love the scent...easy pump and doesnt leave a residue on your hands!
27/08/2019
This soap smells so good a nice strong but not to strong smell to it so it nice to wash your hands clean but also smell good and keep your hands nice and soft so they don’t dry out.