4.8 5 0 112 112 Diamond Multi-Purpose Mini Cups With Lids, 2 oz, 50ct.

9/21/2019
Good use for toddlers
If your toddler is in preschool or you need a good portion size for them this cup works perfectly. I highly recommend this product. I really like how efficient they are and I enjoy using them daily!
9/15/2019
Sauce cups!
I use them for all our sauces. Bbq sauce, cheese sauce, ketchup, just about everything you can squeeze in them. I love them.
9/14/2019
Great for School lunches
I USE THESE FOR MY GRANDBABIES LUNCHES.THEY CAN USE AND DISCARD.
8/27/2019
Mini cups
They work great for all sorts if things great for sauces.
8/20/2019
mini cups
these are great for packing lunches and put in small amount of condements or sauce. we also made jello shots in them they are usefull all over the house for small items i love all size containers for many uses around the house
8/17/2019
Diamond Multi-Purpose Mini Cups With Lids, 2 oz, 50ct
Very nice containers for all kinds of stuff! I always find these most helpful in every room.
5/14/2019
CUPS
THIS IS A VERY HANDY PRODUCT. JUST THE RIGHT SIZE FOR A SMALL PORTION OF WHATEVER YOU HAVE.
3/28/2019
A million uses!
I love these little containers. I put left over sauces in them, candy, beads, small stuff I don’t want to lose...you name it if it fits I use it!
12/16/2018
Very good plastic containers
The lid stays on very well throughout the day in my son's lunch box. They are very easy to open.
11/2/2018
Tons of uses
I never run out of these mini cups. They are so handy in my home. From the crafting room to my kitchen, to the bathroom I always have a use for them. For my sons birthday we used them for slime cups. I use them for storing items and little tiny beads. Many husband even gets use from them in the garage and his work desk when he’s taking apart a laptop to hold the tiny screws.
7/8/2018
These are great for so many things but mainly i use the to keep my essential oil blends in for many uses.
1/10/2018
Diamond Multi-purpose mini cups with lids I must say are great for an adult indulgence know as Jello Shooters! They are the perfect size and the lids make them great to bring to get togethers!
11/3/2017
I love these Diamond Multi-Purpose Mini Cups. I use these mostly for pudding shots. They are sturdy and the lid seals very well, no leaks. I like the Diamond brand and you can get a lot of usage out of 50 cups. I would recommend this brand and this product.
9/7/2017
I didn't know these were new. I have been using for a while. They are convient and reasonably priced. They are perfect for salad dressing to go. Also use for salsa and not have to worry about staining or leaving an odor in another plastic dish. My mother uses them to sort her medicine. I will continue to purchase.
7/19/2017
These Diamond Multi-Purpose Mini Cups With Lids are great! They have so many uses and are great about not leaking out liquids either. I always have these in my house!