3.8 5 0 143 143 With Diet Cokes new naturally flavored feisty cherry there's a whole flavor adventure waiting for you.
Diet Coke Feisty Cherry

22/09/2020
cheers
I rally enjoyed this. I wish the cans were bigger . i enjoy changing up my flavors , so in that respect this size is great. love it !!!
06/08/2020
Fiesty Cherry
I've been a fan of regular Diet Coke for years and its my go to soda. So when i seen the new variety of Diet Coke favors I knew I had to try every one of them! Fiesty Cherry was the absolute best of the flavors they released! The cherry flavor is very prominent and it has a kick of something a little extra. I suppose that's where the "feisty" comes into play. Over all I think its really tasty and I enjoy it a lot!
15/06/2020
Cherry
This line of sodas have been very tasty. The cherry flavor is not my favorite but still very refreshing and full of flavor.
31/05/2020
Diet coke
Diet Coke Feisty Cherry. I was pleasantly surprised as to how well this tasted
29/03/2020
Not to bad
For a diet drink it was pretty good. The diety aftertaste wasn't too strong.
12/03/2020
A little spark
I was in my local convenience store and saw this near the register. I'm a huge cherry coke fan so I figured I'd give it a try and was subtly surprised. It taste great. It has some spark to it but it's not overwhelming. It taste a little like diet but not much.
08/03/2020
Very cherry!
I don't drink a lot of soda, but when I do, it's always diet and something cherry... So for me this soda was pretty good, it was extremely cherry flavored! Unfortunately, my husband wasn't a fan. He thought the cherry was too much and too artificial.
06/03/2020
Not the best, but not the worst
It didn’t really have the kick that a Coca-Cola usually carries. It definitely had that strange “diet” aftertaste which I’m not a big fan of. The added cherry flavor was really good though
01/03/2020
festive coke
love the high carbonation and tangy flavor. it's a great change up
30/01/2020
Meh
I was hesitant to try this, because I thought it would be the same thing as diet cherry coke. That was not the case. Much more cherry flavor.
31/12/2019
I seen coke haf different flavors of diet soda so i had bought the single cans. I enjoyed this flavor plus the other flavors. Coke should make the flavors into 12 pks or even offer it in a 2liter bottle.
07/12/2019
Taste great
I really like how diet coke taste its my favorite diet drink and to have fiesty cherry flavor made it even better. I would recommend to anyone who drinks diet soda give this a try.
02/12/2019
Frosty Cherry Coke
Did notlike the taste of this drink. To cough medicine taste
22/11/2019
The Name is Feisty, it’s Fantastic
Diet Coke Feisty Cherry has a bite to it that makes it taste delicious without making you think it’s actually a diet pop! I usually don’t drink diet pop, but not only are the cans small enough to satisfy a craving for some pop, they taste fantastic too. I love cherry coke and this version is awesome.
16/10/2019
I enjoy the flavors
I have to say i was suprised how much i like this. I gabe it 4 stars only because i wish they had more flavors. Would buy again