3.9 5 0 178 178 Feisty Cherry has an attitude. The fruit flavor is sweet, sure. But this one's a little bit extra. This flavor has a little sass. and it's not afraid to punch back.

Diet Coke Feisty Cherry

• 3.9 out of 5 from

With Diet Cokes new naturally flavored feisty cherry there's a whole flavor adventure waiting for you.

Colleen (Venice)

• 4 Comments
2/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

I did not like the taste of this Diet Coke soda at all. It was too bitter for me, and I could not taste even a hint of the regular Diet Coke taste I like.

Janet (GREENSBORO)

• 5 Comments
1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love this new line Coca-Cola put out of Diet Coke flavored sodas. They are yummy, refreshing, and different. If you need flavor without the calories this is what you need.

Betty (Columbia)

• 0 Upload
  • 30 Comments
1/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

Kids/grandkids and sodas can be a problem if left up to them how much to consume,so when my daughter left a case of these sodas out (diet sodas no less!!!) I asked why?She replied,No one will bother them,their diet.Think again.My 12 year old granddaughter came into my bedroom drinking one with a smile from ear to ear.They are delicious,not diety,no aftertaste, a sparkly ,sorta sweet,not too sweet but really good soda.Those words from a teenager.Guess my daughter will change her mind about leaving them in clear sight.

Jamie (Carlisle)

• 0 Upload
  • 107 Comments
1/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

I don't normally drink anything with the term "Diet" on it. That said, I'm in the middle of a Ketogenic Diet, and always seeking food(s) that are compatible. So, when I stumbled upon this at Target, I purchased one out of curiosity. DELISH! The cherry flavor really comes through, but isn't at all cloying. I've no idea if this slim 12oz. can comes in multipacks, but I intend to find out.

Kimberly (Ravenna)

• 1 Upload
  • 15 Comments
12/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

This kicks Diet Coke up a level with a bold but not artificial tasting cherry flavor. I'd say this tastes closer to normal Cherry Coke than a diet soda. Flavor isn't so great as it starts to go flat, so don't sit it out for an hour and come back to it.

Tatiana (Miami)

• 6 Comments
12/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

I think Diet Cherry Coke is not bad, but I prefer the Original one.

Teresa (Baltimore)

• 5 Comments
11/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love all things cherry. Cherry candy, soda, pie you name it I’m all about it. I am not a big diet soda fan. I love me a nice cold coke on a hot day but when I saw this I thought I would give it a try. Omg the cherry flavor was great. Not too faint and not too strong. And didn’t even taste like a diet drink. Now I’m an avid buyer.

Lori (Morganton)

• 3 Comments
11/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I read reviews on this product before I bought it. Most reviews were negative and I was hesitant to try it. I finally bought it and I actually loved it. This soda taste like a normal Cherry Coke with just a hint of spice. It's delicious.

kayla (Windsor Heights)

• 6 Comments
10/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

Very Blah tasting not good after taste. Also the flavor is mediocre.

Amanda (Plainfield)

• 3 Comments
10/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

I actually found this to be very full of cherry flavor! I was expecting a hint of cherry and nothing more, it’s very good. The only issue I had was, I’m a daily Diet Coke drinker and it left me wanting a regular Diet Coke.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours