3.9 5 0 182 182 With Diet Cokes new naturally flavored feisty cherry there's a whole flavor adventure waiting for you.

4/3/2019
Just for the taste of it
I love dite coke so i gave this Diet Coke Feisty Cherry a try. it had a twist to it it is unique, has the crisp taste of original Diet Coke, but with a cherry flavor taste to it . It is a different kind of refreshing taste to it
3/28/2019
Tastes like cherry coke
In my opinion this just tastes like cherry coke. All that’s different is the cure can it comes in.
3/18/2019
Not so fiesty
This newer diet product from coke fell flat for me. I was looking forward to trying the newer line until I did. Didn't like any of them.
3/7/2019
Diet Coke Fiesty Cherry
I really enjoyed the fresh flavor of this product. Not only is the diet coke flavor upgraded but the cherry flavor was not real sweet. Did not taste fake.
2/17/2019
Yuck
I did not like the taste of this Diet Coke soda at all. It was too bitter for me, and I could not taste even a hint of the regular Diet Coke taste I like.
1/30/2019
Yummy & Different
I love this new line Coca-Cola put out of Diet Coke flavored sodas. They are yummy, refreshing, and different. If you need flavor without the calories this is what you need.
1/12/2019
Surprised
Kids/grandkids and sodas can be a problem if left up to them how much to consume,so when my daughter left a case of these sodas out (diet sodas no less!!!) I asked why?She replied,No one will bother them,their diet.Think again.My 12 year old granddaughter came into my bedroom drinking one with a smile from ear to ear.They are delicious,not diety,no aftertaste, a sparkly ,sorta sweet,not too sweet but really good soda.Those words from a teenager.Guess my daughter will change her mind about leaving them in clear sight.
1/12/2019
Good
I don't normally drink anything with the term "Diet" on it. That said, I'm in the middle of a Ketogenic Diet, and always seeking food(s) that are compatible. So, when I stumbled upon this at Target, I purchased one out of curiosity. DELISH! The cherry flavor really comes through, but isn't at all cloying. I've no idea if this slim 12oz. can comes in multipacks, but I intend to find out.
12/24/2018
Delicious for diet!
This kicks Diet Coke up a level with a bold but not artificial tasting cherry flavor. I'd say this tastes closer to normal Cherry Coke than a diet soda. Flavor isn't so great as it starts to go flat, so don't sit it out for an hour and come back to it.
12/19/2018
Original Coke is the best ever
I think Diet Cherry Coke is not bad, but I prefer the Original one.
11/10/2018
So very cherry
I love all things cherry. Cherry candy, soda, pie you name it I’m all about it. I am not a big diet soda fan. I love me a nice cold coke on a hot day but when I saw this I thought I would give it a try. Omg the cherry flavor was great. Not too faint and not too strong. And didn’t even taste like a diet drink. Now I’m an avid buyer.
11/3/2018
Loved it
I read reviews on this product before I bought it. Most reviews were negative and I was hesitant to try it. I finally bought it and I actually loved it. This soda taste like a normal Cherry Coke with just a hint of spice. It's delicious.
10/30/2018
feisty cherry coke
Very Blah tasting not good after taste. Also the flavor is mediocre.
10/10/2018
Hello cherry
I actually found this to be very full of cherry flavor! I was expecting a hint of cherry and nothing more, it’s very good. The only issue I had was, I’m a daily Diet Coke drinker and it left me wanting a regular Diet Coke.
10/4/2018
Diet Coke Feisty Cherry
Diet Coke Feisty Cherry Love this new flavor introduced by Coca~Cola!