3.9 5 0 172 172 Feisty Cherry has an attitude. The fruit flavor is sweet, sure. But this one's a little bit extra. This flavor has a little sass. and it's not afraid to punch back.

Diet Coke Feisty Cherry

• 3.9 out of 5 from

With Diet Cokes new naturally flavored feisty cherry there's a whole flavor adventure waiting for you.

Teresa (Baltimore)

11/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love all things cherry. Cherry candy, soda, pie you name it I’m all about it. I am not a big diet soda fan. I love me a nice cold coke on a hot day but when I saw this I thought I would give it a try. Omg the cherry flavor was great. Not too faint and not too strong. And didn’t even taste like a diet drink. Now I’m an avid buyer.

Lori (Morganton)

• 3 Comments
11/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I read reviews on this product before I bought it. Most reviews were negative and I was hesitant to try it. I finally bought it and I actually loved it. This soda taste like a normal Cherry Coke with just a hint of spice. It's delicious.

kayla (Windsor Heights)

10/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

Very Blah tasting not good after taste. Also the flavor is mediocre.

Amanda (Plainfield)

• 3 Comments
10/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

I actually found this to be very full of cherry flavor! I was expecting a hint of cherry and nothing more, it’s very good. The only issue I had was, I’m a daily Diet Coke drinker and it left me wanting a regular Diet Coke.

CHRISTINE (CLINTON)

10/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

Diet Coke Feisty Cherry Love this new flavor introduced by Coca~Cola!

Stephanie (North Charleston)

• 1 Review
  • 10 Comments
9/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

I liked the coke taste but the cherry flavor was too spicy and strong for me.

Lisa (Corinth)

• 0 Upload
  • 30 Comments
9/15/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love diet coke and love the choice now. I have not found a new diet coke I did not a taste I do not like. The choices are AWESOME!

Mercedes (Jefferson)

• 1 Comment
9/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

I tried this feisty cherry hoping the flavoring would improve the aftertaste but it didn't. I dislike the artificial sweetener taste in the product.

Amber (Belton)

• 29 Comments
9/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

I like the small convenient size of the cans. The flavor is good but the mix of spicy and sweet has an almost chemically taste to it

Eliza (Norwood)

9/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I don't typically drink soda, but I saw this and I had to try it. It tasted great, no complaints I would buy again.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours