DIGIORNO Flatbread Melts

5 5 0 71 71 Chicken Parmesan. Fresh baked taste in minutes.
DIGIORNO Flatbread Melts

16/04/2021
Easy dinner tonight
I love these, and so do my kids, they are a quick easy dinner for us mom's on the go. We get home late from sporting events, and my kids beg for these, they are delicious affordable and easy, Try them you wont be disappointed.
05/03/2021
Teenagers Love It
These are a quick, easy to make and delicious snack or small meal. My teenagers love not only the taste, but the convenience of this product.
04/12/2020
Perfect
Perfect for toaster oven or Panini maker. The taste is great
03/09/2020
Love these
Great tasting meal, very feeling and quick to make. Eat these often and I never get tired of them. Awesome!!!
11/12/2019
This stuff is so delicious!
If your looking for something tasty but quick to make, then look no further. The price is worth every cent. I will continue to purchase this product and highly recommend trying it if you haven't.
01/12/2019
Flatbread For Half The Price
These are awesome. You're getting a flatbread that you would normally pay a decent amount for in a restaurant. I love when companies make new and innovative products that aren't extremely available yet.
28/05/2018
send the free samples of Di Giorno Flatbread Melts to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
08/04/2018
everything that i have bought from di giorno has been great this is a very quick sandwhich and me and my family loved it it caught my attention because i am always on the look out for things for a fast lunch or for my son to take to work and also sometimes for a fast dinner but this was a great product tasty and lots of ingrdents in it they didnt skimp on them good ingrdients that i was lokking for in the flatbread
03/02/2018
THE DIGIORNO FLATBREAD MELTS ARE EXTREMELY TASTY AND WONDERFUL. JUST RIGHT FOR A LIGHT MEAL OR SNACK
04/08/2016
I loved the flat bread melts. I use to buy several different varieties loved the chicken Parmesan , steak and vegetable and the chicken and bacon. I haven't seen them in the stores in a long time though. One time I bought 15 of these so I would be stocked up for a while. They tasted great and make a good quick meal.
03/02/2016
I loved these flatbreads, I used to buy them all the time when they were available.
15/10/2015
OMG! I can't eat a whole one of these because it's not gluten free but I had a bite of my husbands and we both thought it was totally delicious and so does everyone in my household.... It had such great flavor and texture... I wish someone would make one that was gluten free.
02/10/2015
My kids love the flatbread meals kids have it at less one a week !!,
22/09/2019
These Digiorno flatbread melts looks sooo delicious.be a great meal or snack and looks really filling to.be awesome give these a try to see how yummy they really,really are thou
06/06/2018
I have tried Digiorno pizzas in many flavors, but not the flat bread. I would like a sample