5 5 0 64 64 Chicken Parmesan. Fresh baked taste in minutes.

5/28/2018
send the free samples of Di Giorno Flatbread Melts to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
4/8/2018
everything that i have bought from di giorno has been great this is a very quick sandwhich and me and my family loved it it caught my attention because i am always on the look out for things for a fast lunch or for my son to take to work and also sometimes for a fast dinner but this was a great product tasty and lots of ingrdents in it they didnt skimp on them good ingrdients that i was lokking for in the flatbread
2/3/2018
THE DIGIORNO FLATBREAD MELTS ARE EXTREMELY TASTY AND WONDERFUL. JUST RIGHT FOR A LIGHT MEAL OR SNACK
8/4/2016
I loved the flat bread melts. I use to buy several different varieties loved the chicken Parmesan , steak and vegetable and the chicken and bacon. I haven't seen them in the stores in a long time though. One time I bought 15 of these so I would be stocked up for a while. They tasted great and make a good quick meal.
2/3/2016
I loved these flatbreads, I used to buy them all the time when they were available.
10/15/2015
OMG! I can't eat a whole one of these because it's not gluten free but I had a bite of my husbands and we both thought it was totally delicious and so does everyone in my household.... It had such great flavor and texture... I wish someone would make one that was gluten free.
10/2/2015
My kids love the flatbread meals kids have it at less one a week !!,
6/6/2018
I have tried Digiorno pizzas in many flavors, but not the flat bread. I would like a sample
6/1/2018
never try this but id like to try a free sample thank you.
6/1/2018
This looks so yummy! Would love to try this and get my review :)
5/31/2018
I would love to try the Digiorno Flatbread Melts. They look like they would be good. Plus it comes in Chicken Parmesan! YUMMY!
4/22/2018
Umm yum se ve delicioso lo tengo que probar esta marca es deliciosa
4/6/2018
I have never bought any of DiGiorno products. I have also never tried any brand of Flatbread Melts, so I would love to try the DiGiorno Flatbread Melts... that would be a 2 in 1 for me.
4/4/2018
Perfect for toaster oven or Panini maker! Quick easy lunch or dinner or side dish.
2/4/2018
I would love to try these out. I think these would be great for lunch at work or even at school.