DiGiorno: Italian-Style Meatball & Four Cheese Flatbread Melts

4.7 5 0 151 151 Toasty flatbread filled with italian style meatballs, parmesan, romano, asiago And mozzarella cheeses in a sweet marinara sauce with italian style seasonings.
DiGiorno: Italian-Style Meatball & Four Cheese Flatbread Melts

08/12/2021
AWESOME!
I always try to have something on hand to pair with a salad when I need something quick. These have their own home in my freezer. They are delish!
26/11/2021
Kinda like a hot pocket
It’s like a hot pocket. Either super super hot. Or cold in the middle. But the taste is delicious.
25/10/2021
Frozen flatbread
My family loves Digiorno brand products, especially flatbread melts. Easy to cook them in the oven with the given instructions. Tasty and filling. There is right amount of sauce and cheese. Great for lunch or on the go.
21/10/2021
flatbread
delicious! perfect portions and bites. lots of flavor and non greasy.
04/10/2021
Superb
This was really good, it reminds me of a meatball sub. The meatballs were really meaty. I had to add more mozzarella cheese to it,because it taste better super cheesy.
02/09/2021
Guilty Pleasure
This is like a slightly elevated pizza picket. So tasty and so not healthy. I usually eat it with a lot of added veggies.
01/09/2021
Tasty Snack
I Don't Really Care For This Brand But This Product Was Delicious The Meat With The Sauce In Cheese Tasted Lovely And I Loved The Bread Most Defiantly Will Buy Again
19/06/2021
DiGiorno
I love this pizza love the meatball and all that cheese
07/06/2021
Great flavors
I love these flatbread digornos they taste great and are stuffed full of toppings.you get a little in every bite. Finally something for mom..
17/03/2021
Taste great!
Great tasting little meal! Cooks quick and pretty filling!
11/03/2021
Ok
I bought these for my husband for lunch. He stated they tasted good but were not satisfying for him.
02/02/2021
The flavor i love it and its so easy to cook so is a very good option when i dont have time for make the dinner
18/11/2020
Great and delicious! It’s quick and easy to prepare! I will definitely be buying this on the regular.
16/08/2020
Good Pizza
The overall taste was delicious, would buy again. Very flavorful, easy to make and a good quick dinner item to make. Good texture, and overall look of the food. 10/10 in my books.
07/08/2020
Flat bread delicious!!!
Just when you think pizza couldn't get any better. Dijon oh flatbread pizzas are ridiculously good crispy on both sides got a love it it's not delivery it's does your no definite recommend!!