DiGiorno: Italian-Style Meatball & Four Cheese Flatbread Melts

4.7 5 0 143 143 Toasty flatbread filled with italian style meatballs, parmesan, romano, asiago And mozzarella cheeses in a sweet marinara sauce with italian style seasonings.
DiGiorno: Italian-Style Meatball & Four Cheese Flatbread Melts

17/03/2021
Taste great!
Great tasting little meal! Cooks quick and pretty filling!
11/03/2021
Ok
I bought these for my husband for lunch. He stated they tasted good but were not satisfying for him.
02/02/2021
The flavor i love it and its so easy to cook so is a very good option when i dont have time for make the dinner
18/11/2020
Great and delicious! It’s quick and easy to prepare! I will definitely be buying this on the regular.
16/08/2020
Good Pizza
The overall taste was delicious, would buy again. Very flavorful, easy to make and a good quick dinner item to make. Good texture, and overall look of the food. 10/10 in my books.
07/08/2020
Flat bread delicious!!!
Just when you think pizza couldn't get any better. Dijon oh flatbread pizzas are ridiculously good crispy on both sides got a love it it's not delivery it's does your no definite recommend!!
01/03/2020
digornio flat bread 4 cheese meat balls.
these are so good.......we eat a lot of these for meals and snacks.......thank you.....
10/09/2019
YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love meatballs and flat bread. It melted in my mouth it was so good. i love it went back to the store bought all they had thinking about having it for my birthday dinner simply good mmm it is amazing. It is wonderful and Godly made
11/04/2019
i love
i always buy all kinds of Digiorno,easy to make in oven and with a quality in its fresh dough.
30/06/2018
DiGiorno has done it again! Quickly made within minutes, I was able to put out something on the table after running late getting home from work! The flavors have such a great balance! I love that its a crunchy, toasty flatbread filled with Italian style meatballs, Parmesan, Romano, Asiago and mozzarella cheeses in a sweet marinara sauce with Italian style seasonings.
09/06/2018
That stuff tastes really good that only thing I'd would in that stuff and tastes really goid
06/06/2018
DiGiorno Flatbread Melts are a great quick snack for the kids!! And they absolutely love them!!
29/05/2018
DIGIORNO: ITALIAN-STYLE MEATBALL & FOUR CHEESE FLATBREAD MELTS will totally melt in your mouth! Me and my husband really love this new product by Digiorno. It's completely.the bomb! One slice will never be enough! The four cheeses are wonderful with the meatballs, and marinara sauce. Two thumbs up for DIGIORNO: ITALIAN-STYLE MEATBALL & FOUR CHEESE FLATBREAD MELTS!!!
17/04/2018
New digiorno. Italian meatball. Sry l meatball. Fourcheese. Flatbread melts this is a product good for kids after school snack till get make support. Very tasty I love it its no greasy just right I love it buy I t again hope get sample in mail
16/04/2018
OMG!! THESE FLATBREADS ARE MOST TASTY AND EXCELLENT, I COULD NOT STOP EATING THEM.