4.4 5 0 77 77 Preservative free crust. No artificial flavors.

1/9/2019
Easy dinner
Digionro thin crust pizzas are great when you need a quick dinner or after bar snack. My favorite is the margarita pizza. They come out of the oven in little time but still hot and ready to eat. Only con is they take up a lot of space in the freezer if you have a smaller one like me.
8/30/2018
It's good
This is probably the best pizza they make. For a frozen pizza, it's really good. I especially like the fact the crust tastes much better than their other varieties.
8/22/2018
not for everyone
this a great for some but to others it may not be, it's creamy and delicious and perfect or a midday lunch. 8/10 would recommend
7/26/2018
I recently bought one of these pizzas because they were on sale. It was really good! I was actually surprised at how good it was. I cooked it right on the oven rack, for the exact time on the box. So yummy. It was even good cold the next day! This will be my frozen pizza from now on.
6/6/2018
I love how thin this crust and the sauce is zesty and tasty with just the right amount of cheese and toppings. Another great alternative to thick and chewy crusts!
5/29/2018
DIGIORNO PIZZERIA THIN taste's great! I normally don't like a thin crust pizza- however Digiorno really has made.this frozen pizza stand out above other frozen thin crust pizzas. I recommend DIGIORNO PIZZERIA THIN to anyone who wants the taste of a restaurant style pizza, but at a cheaper price!
5/28/2018
send the free samples of DiGiorno pizzeria thin to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/17/2018
I love this thin crust pizza. It tastes great and is quick and easy for dinner!
5/6/2018
I love this pizza the thin crust is wonderful and gives the pizza just the right amount of crunch... I definitely recommend this pizza
4/19/2018
This was very good. Nice n thin n crunchy.. tomatoes had a wonderful flavor. Cooked really fast also
4/9/2018
Yes this very good pizza thin trust nice tasty try it last night as nd I'm going buy more
4/8/2018
Just tried not to long ago and I love the thin crust and they have great flavor . Would definitely recommend this pizza .
1/31/2018
GREAT PIZZA. OUTSTANDING CRUST COMBINED WITH JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF TOPPINGS
1/29/2018
Digiorno is the only frozen pizza we buy and this one we loved. The thin crispy crust is great.
11/3/2017
I've only bought one of these and I don't think I'll be buying more. It tasted all right but it seemed really small and it was still just as expensive as the other DiGiorno pizzas.