4.4 5 0 159 159 Great taste. GOOD FUN! No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

28/08/2019
Awesome with my queso dip
I love these chips. They are so fresh and flavorful. I love the cheesy flavor and they taste as good as fresh ones from the restaurant. Healthy but enjoyable snacks. A great value!!
25/08/2019
Doritos
Love love the flavor. Quite shocked how good they are since they are healthier for you.
16/08/2019
Eh they’re alright
I got these for my son since he loves Doritos but they are just not so healthy for him and I thought these may be a slightly better alternative but he wasn’t too impressed and neither was I. They aren’t bad but it does just taste more like a plain tortilla chip. May be good with some dip or guacamole.
16/07/2019
Taste
Me personally I didn't like that fact it left a after taste.
10/07/2019
Nice organic option
It doesn’t scream cheese like it’s non-organic brother. But it does taste good. I love the fact that more and more companies are joining the organic train. People need to have better options when it comes to food. Even though this is still junk food it is a little better choice since it doesn’t have artificial ingredients or colors and is totally organic! If you need chips in your life these are a great choice.
19/06/2019
organic doritos
these are actually really good. don't usually eat organic. but i like these, cause the flavor is SO different taisting. but there could always be more in the bag!! :) totally recommend!
06/06/2019
Crisp but lacking flavor
I really really want to love these chips but they were only okay. The chip was crunchy and great but the white cheddar flavor was not very strong. It tasted more like a lightly flavored plain tortilla chip.
03/06/2019
Loved the cheddar flavor and no stickiness on hand while eating. It also is low n calories.
05/05/2019
Better than the original
I’d eat these all day if I could because of the unique flavor they bring to the Doritos world. They’re something that is definitely worth a try. 10/10 would recommend.
04/05/2019
Yummy 😋
Great chip! Has the great dorito flavor but it’s better for you
09/04/2019
Can't eat just one
The Doritos Simply Organic chips are my favorite. They taste delicious and are so addicting. Love that white cheddar flavor and love the ingredients in the product. It is so easy to eat the whole bag at one time! I wish that the bag was bigger! They are also hard to find in stores.
07/04/2019
Flavorful
Good flavor, would recommend to family and friends!
24/03/2019
Soooo Delicious!
These Doritos are so Good, I have to stop myself from eating them because I could eat the whole bag at once. I eat very clean and very healthy and appreciate that these are Organic for a Healthier Snacking Option. My husband and I both love these!
30/01/2019
Different organic
I love these! I like that they are organic but I love that they are a subtle different cheese taste as I think the other Dorito's are overpowering sometimes. The pair perfectly with a light sandwich!
28/01/2019
We bought Doritos simply organic white cheddar to use in nachos they were so good