4.4 5 0 150 150 This product is made with real cheese for simply delicious flavor.

Doritos® Simply Organic White Cheddar Tortilla Chips

• 4.4 out of 5 from

Great taste. GOOD FUN! No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

Beckie (Eastham)

• 4 Comments
11/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love these because they are similar to the original ones, but these are organic. Love the white cheddar too!

Cassandra (Independence)

• 3 Uploads
  • 60 Comments
11/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I loved the taste but after buying several bags, I had not realized that even though it claims clean ingredients, there is still “organic” maltodextrin Side effects may include allergic reactions, weight gain, gas, flatulence, and bloating. Maltodextrin may also cause a rash or skin irritation, asthma, cramping, or difficulty breathing. The primary sources of maltodextrin will be corn, rice, and potato, but manufacturers may sometimes use wheat. I personally stopped buying regular Doritos because of all the chemicals so I was actually a little angry that they would over charge for a smaller bag claiming organic and lie. Beware of the ingredients in your foods.

Jana (Nevada)

• 5 Comments
10/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I tried these because I love anything cheesy. These chips had a really good flavor and best of all NO orange fingers! I felt that i could indulge without feeling too guilty because they are organic. I will buy them again! Good chips!

Bonita (Hamilton)

• 35 Comments
10/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

It is not bad but I am used to spices that you actually can taste. It tast very blunt to me.

Stephanie (St Cloud)

• 4 Comments
9/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

It is as delicious as it looks! It sounded great and it is great! Only tried once, but can't wait to try again, soon! Very soon!

Tara (Indianapolis)

• 2 Comments
9/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

Ok if you have not tried the Simply Organic Doritos then you need to run and grab some from your local grocery store. The taste is unreal! It's delicious and does not miss the mark on Doritos flavors. You get al of the great taste in an organic product and no orange powdered cheese fingers afterwards. Add some hot queso and you have a great snack on game day!

Keri (Bloomingdale)

• 135 Comments
7/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

These taste are really really good! I bought a whole box

Adrienne (New Orleans)

• 2 Comments
7/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

Yummy! I’d buy again! These are delicious, i love to bring three to parties!

Jennifer (Trenton)

• 215 Comments
7/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

Love these organic white cheddar Doritos. A fabulous option for those who eat organic products! Highly recommend if you love the Doritos brand like I do.

Brandi (Mesa)

• 7 Comments
7/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

Mmm! I loved these so much! I love smartfood popcorn in white cheddar and the white chees its. I thought i would love these, and i sure did!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours