Dove Beauty Bar Summer Care

4.8 5 0 221 221 Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar is a gentle cleansing bar that helps give you smooth, naturally glowing skin vs. ordinary soap.
Dove Beauty Bar Summer Care

04/06/2021
Excellent summer skin
I love the Dove beauty bars. I always look out for the summer and winter bars. They are really great for skin changes in different seasons. Helps keep me flowi g and soft skinned.
02/02/2021
New find
I enjoy using this Dove bar. It leaves the skin feeling smooth, soft, and silky to the touch. After I shower my skin looks shinny and gradient, full of life and the best thing of all is that when I use it, it doesn't irritate my skin.
26/01/2021
Dove has done it again as this bar is pure protection. My skin looks radiant, feels smoother, and smells incredible after using this product.
20/06/2020
Dove
Dove Beauty Bar Summer Care. I have sensitive skin and this is wonderful
03/06/2020
dove soap bar
I have sensitive skin and Dove makes my skin feel smooth and not itch. I love that I can go without putting lotion on. Would love the bar to be bigger. Yes I would recommend this to others.
20/05/2020
Los he usado
Los he usado todos estos jabones son súper cremosos
28/09/2019
I love dove. I use soap to shave and this is perfect for that. Leaves my skin clean and soft. Hardly ever causes me to cut myself with razor. Definitely recommend
06/09/2019
Great smelling
I love Dove bar soaps! This one smells amazing and leaves no icky residue. It also lathers up great. It gets you fresh and clean and I highly recommend it for women and men.
01/09/2019
Dove Milk Swirls Bath Bombs
The Dove bath bombs are so amazing the scent is everything.
23/08/2019
Perfection!
Love the Dove Summer Care Bar Soap. It leaves my skin revived and does not dry out my skin at all. It also has a wonderful scent leaving me smelling fresh and clean. This Dove bar soap is perfect!
23/07/2019
The Best bar soap!
This is The best bar soap! It doesn't dry me out! I buy it all up when I find it, as it's hard to find during the winter!
21/07/2019
Moisturizing bar
Wonderful moisturizing bar, keeps skin soft and hydrated
15/05/2019
Amazing scent and so moisturizing!
I’ve been a DOVE user for as long as I can remember but this scent is by far my favorite! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and nourished after getting out of the shower. I have very dry skin and this soap has been perfect.
04/04/2019
Bye dry skin!
This soap left my skin super soft, and the smell on my skin lasted most of the day. This is a definite staple in your skincare routine if you have dry skin. I wish the bar lasted a bit longer, though. Great product!
09/03/2019
Very good
Very good to use it leaves your skin feeling so soft and leaves it moisturized all day long. 🙌