4.8 5 0 219 219 Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar is a gentle cleansing bar that helps give you smooth, naturally glowing skin vs. ordinary soap.

28/09/2019
I love dove. I use soap to shave and this is perfect for that. Leaves my skin clean and soft. Hardly ever causes me to cut myself with razor. Definitely recommend
06/09/2019
Great smelling
I love Dove bar soaps! This one smells amazing and leaves no icky residue. It also lathers up great. It gets you fresh and clean and I highly recommend it for women and men.
01/09/2019
Dove Milk Swirls Bath Bombs
The Dove bath bombs are so amazing the scent is everything.
23/08/2019
Perfection!
Love the Dove Summer Care Bar Soap. It leaves my skin revived and does not dry out my skin at all. It also has a wonderful scent leaving me smelling fresh and clean. This Dove bar soap is perfect!
23/07/2019
The Best bar soap!
This is The best bar soap! It doesn't dry me out! I buy it all up when I find it, as it's hard to find during the winter!
21/07/2019
Moisturizing bar
Wonderful moisturizing bar, keeps skin soft and hydrated
15/05/2019
Amazing scent and so moisturizing!
I’ve been a DOVE user for as long as I can remember but this scent is by far my favorite! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and nourished after getting out of the shower. I have very dry skin and this soap has been perfect.
04/04/2019
Bye dry skin!
This soap left my skin super soft, and the smell on my skin lasted most of the day. This is a definite staple in your skincare routine if you have dry skin. I wish the bar lasted a bit longer, though. Great product!
09/03/2019
Very good
Very good to use it leaves your skin feeling so soft and leaves it moisturized all day long. 🙌
09/03/2019
The best bar of soap ever
Love the cleanliness it makes you feel as well as smell, by far the 1st soap bar obsessed with and now my only or go to soap for everyone's needs in household!!
07/03/2019
Love Dove
I've always bought Dove and Love all the products and this is one of my favorites
07/03/2019
It's perfect for someone with senitive skin
I have always loved Dove but I wanted to try something different than the original bar. So I gave this a try and I love it. The smell is so good you can smell it through the box without opening it. I opened one but the other three are still in their boxes and My whole upstairs smells like Dove. The light but long lasting smell is what I need. And it doesn't disappoints. Try it out.
01/03/2019
Bright scent, soft skin
I tried the summer care bars when they first came out, and was impressed with a nice bright crisp scent and light feel. The scent was a citrusy scent that reminded me of sunshine and lemons. The soap moisturizes the skin nicelyand rinses off without feeling sticky or filmy. The scent is not overwhelming, but I do wish it was a bit stronger. It's disappointing that Dove takes the product off the shelves when the fall season begins. Then I have to wait until the next summer to take advantage of purchasing this wonderful scent for the season.
25/02/2019
Dove
My family tried this product and we absolutely love it. We found a favorite soap we are going to continue using.
18/02/2019
so good
My favorite part of this bar is the scent My favorite part of this bar is the scent