4.8 5 0 203 203 Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar is a gentle cleansing bar that helps give you smooth, naturally glowing skin vs. ordinary soap.

4/4/2019
Bye dry skin!
This soap left my skin super soft, and the smell on my skin lasted most of the day. This is a definite staple in your skincare routine if you have dry skin. I wish the bar lasted a bit longer, though. Great product!
3/9/2019
Very good
Very good to use it leaves your skin feeling so soft and leaves it moisturized all day long. 🙌
3/9/2019
The best bar of soap ever
Love the cleanliness it makes you feel as well as smell, by far the 1st soap bar obsessed with and now my only or go to soap for everyone's needs in household!!
3/7/2019
Love Dove
I've always bought Dove and Love all the products and this is one of my favorites
3/7/2019
It's perfect for someone with senitive skin
I have always loved Dove but I wanted to try something different than the original bar. So I gave this a try and I love it. The smell is so good you can smell it through the box without opening it. I opened one but the other three are still in their boxes and My whole upstairs smells like Dove. The light but long lasting smell is what I need. And it doesn't disappoints. Try it out.
3/1/2019
Bright scent, soft skin
I tried the summer care bars when they first came out, and was impressed with a nice bright crisp scent and light feel. The scent was a citrusy scent that reminded me of sunshine and lemons. The soap moisturizes the skin nicelyand rinses off without feeling sticky or filmy. The scent is not overwhelming, but I do wish it was a bit stronger. It's disappointing that Dove takes the product off the shelves when the fall season begins. Then I have to wait until the next summer to take advantage of purchasing this wonderful scent for the season.
2/25/2019
Dove
My family tried this product and we absolutely love it. We found a favorite soap we are going to continue using.
2/18/2019
so good
My favorite part of this bar is the scent My favorite part of this bar is the scent
2/13/2019
dove
I like the smell of dove the only thing I personally dont care for is its doesnt lather that much. I like more!
1/30/2019
smells good
smells great and doesnt dry my skin out like other soaps
1/20/2019
Leaves Skin Soft
I enjoy all Dove soaps. This smell was nice but I prefer the Cucumber or Original myself, just a matter of taste. Irregardless I have used Dove for 30 yrs and its my favorite. Leaves skin soft. Can't go without my Dove.
1/18/2019
good smell
great smell and leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth
12/6/2018
Great soap
This bar soap is great. Lathers nicely , cleans my skin great and leaves it soft and smooth
11/24/2018
Great smell and perfect for sensitive skin
Amazing fragrance, not too overwhelming. It got my sensitive skin radiant and glowing.
11/13/2018
It's another dove dryer outer!
I'm not a dove fan! The shampoos and conditioners have been a real disappointment as they dry out my hair but now the beauty bar feels a little like the old residue soap days. Just disappointed. I wouldn't have said anything about it cause hair types are always going to have huge variables but now the soap is leaving residue that feels icky when u start to sweat, nope , not good!