4.8 5 0 191 191 Just lather your Dove bar between your hands and spread the lather over your skin before rinsing away.

Dove Beauty Bar Summer Care

• 4.8 out of 5 from

Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar is a gentle cleansing bar that helps give you smooth, naturally glowing skin vs. ordinary soap.

Heather (Billerica)

• 57 Comments
12/6/2018 Home Tested with free product

This bar soap is great. Lathers nicely , cleans my skin great and leaves it soft and smooth

Nicole Perez (SeaWard)

• 1 Comment
11/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

Amazing fragrance, not too overwhelming. It got my sensitive skin radiant and glowing.

Kristina (Bertram)

• 7 Comments
11/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I'm not a dove fan! The shampoos and conditioners have been a real disappointment as they dry out my hair but now the beauty bar feels a little like the old residue soap days. Just disappointed. I wouldn't have said anything about it cause hair types are always going to have huge variables but now the soap is leaving residue that feels icky when u start to sweat, nope , not good!

Hima (Owings Mills)

• 1 Comment
11/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

My skin is little dry and after using this I found my skin to be soft and fresh

Deborah (Williamsburg)

• 17 Comments
10/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love using Dove products. I have sensitive skin. & its hard to find products that dont dry out my skin. This soap left my skin feeling fresh & soft. It didnt leave flim, nor leave a sticky feeling to my skin. I would recommend this.

Lucinda (San Francisco)

• 5 Comments
10/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

My favorite part of this bar is the scent to the bar. The bar is nice because it allows my skin to be smooth and soft.

Christine (Aurora)

• 14 Comments
10/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

This soap is one of my favorites. Dove Beauty Bar Summer Care leaves my skin feeling soft and smells wonderful. It has a nice lather to it and it rinses off nicely too.

Dallas (Anniston)

• 6 Comments
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

This soap smells amazing and will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

Nikki (Lebanon)

• 7 Comments
10/15/2018 Home Tested with free product

The soap has made my skin so soft and leaves it smelling great after my shower for hours

Stephanie (Lake City)

• 3 Comments
10/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours