4.8 5 0 196 196 Just lather your Dove bar between your hands and spread the lather over your skin before rinsing away.

Dove Beauty Bar Summer Care

• 4.8 out of 5 from

Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar is a gentle cleansing bar that helps give you smooth, naturally glowing skin vs. ordinary soap.

eric (Fayetteville)

• 90 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

My favorite part of this bar is the scent My favorite part of this bar is the scent

Betty (Geneva)

• 15 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I like the smell of dove the only thing I personally dont care for is its doesnt lather that much. I like more!

lindsey (Virginia Beach)

• 46 Comments
1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

smells great and doesnt dry my skin out like other soaps

Sophia (Mountain City)

• 13 Comments
1/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I enjoy all Dove soaps. This smell was nice but I prefer the Cucumber or Original myself, just a matter of taste. Irregardless I have used Dove for 30 yrs and its my favorite. Leaves skin soft. Can't go without my Dove.

Hallie (Shady Spring)

• 6 Comments
1/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

great smell and leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth

Heather (Billerica)

• 57 Comments
12/6/2018 Home Tested with free product

This bar soap is great. Lathers nicely , cleans my skin great and leaves it soft and smooth

Nicole Perez (SeaWard)

• 1 Comment
11/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

Amazing fragrance, not too overwhelming. It got my sensitive skin radiant and glowing.

Kristina (Bertram)

• 7 Comments
11/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I'm not a dove fan! The shampoos and conditioners have been a real disappointment as they dry out my hair but now the beauty bar feels a little like the old residue soap days. Just disappointed. I wouldn't have said anything about it cause hair types are always going to have huge variables but now the soap is leaving residue that feels icky when u start to sweat, nope , not good!

Hima (Owings Mills)

• 1 Comment
11/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

My skin is little dry and after using this I found my skin to be soft and fresh

Deborah (Williamsburg)

• 17 Comments
10/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love using Dove products. I have sensitive skin. & its hard to find products that dont dry out my skin. This soap left my skin feeling fresh & soft. It didnt leave flim, nor leave a sticky feeling to my skin. I would recommend this.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours