4.7 5 0 110 110 Dove Re-Hydrating Mist is perfect for redefining and rehydrating all hair types on days between washes. Our weightless formula instantly refreshes & rehydrates hair, leaving it feeling fresh and nourished.

28/11/2019
Awesome between washes.
Very nice product and believe me I have tried all the between washes haircare. This Dove is cheaper and works the best. My daughter who is 31 also agrees and uses it too.
20/11/2019
Just great!
I purchased this along with the dry shampoo because being a toddler mom and full time home maker, there’s very little time to shower before leaving the house. This product helps get my hair clean looking & feeling with actually washing it! I love it!
20/11/2019
It is very good moisturizes my hair and feels very soft.
14/11/2019
Loved it
I use this product with my daughter, since it is a lot of work to comb my daughter's dry hair and this helped me a lot so that my daughter's hair is not mistreated, I totally recommend it.
10/11/2019
Great smell!
I bought this for my daughter as an optional spray. She has fine hair and gets lots of tangles. It has been great for her hair! I tried it as a refresher for myself and like it too. The smell is awesome!
02/10/2019
LOVE!
I love this stuff!! It makes my daughters hair soft and manageable between washes. She now goes 2-3 days with just using this and dry shampoo and her hair looks great. Highly recommend!!
15/09/2019
Hair Refresh
I love this product, works very well on my long hair, that I don’t always want to wash every day. It’s lightweight, light refreshing scent. Hair Magic
12/09/2019
Dove
This is a good, weightless spray for those in between washing your hair days!! It gives it volume, smells fabulous, and re-vamps your hair for the day!! You can go 2 days without shampoo!! Love it!!
05/09/2019
I love how this product works, it hydrates my hair just right. It doesn't leave my hair oily or weighed down in between washes. It has a great smell and will last all day I've noticed. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends s.
Loved
Good product. I loved not having to wash my hair every day.
Goodness
This is very good product and not harmful for our skin
30/08/2019
I love the fact that it keeps ny hair non frizzy. I like all dove products. I think it is great
26/08/2019
I love it
excellent product for the hair ... moisturizes and softens all your hair to make it more manageable and thus be able to show off a spectacular hair.
23/08/2019
Dove in between washes
I absolutely loved it, love how it leaves your hair refreshing and looks clean in between washes. It smells amazing as well!! Dry shampoo is definitely my to go to!
23/08/2019
Nice smell
I thought this was a good product and did all that it's supposed to do. I thought it smelled really good. I don't know that I will add this to my hair care routine but I would consider using it again in the future and I would recommend it to others looking for this type of product for their hair.