4.7 5 0 107 107 Dove Re-Hydrating Mist is perfect for redefining and rehydrating all hair types on days between washes. Our weightless formula instantly refreshes & rehydrates hair, leaving it feeling fresh and nourished.

16/08/2019
Smells so good
What can I say all of doves products smell absolutely amazing and that's enuf to make u wanna use it . I appreciate drive for actually being good at delivering to us the great n only great dents. They have no bad taste on that 😉 I buy for my boss he has a rug time with one leg I'm his care giver n I get it so he doesn't feel embarrassed and because it's it's dove brand so he especially likes it he doesn't like cheap brand items
16/08/2019
Dove Care Between Washes Restyler Re-Hydrating Mist
Dove Care Between Washes Restyler Re-Hydrating Mist! I love ❤️ looking good between washes and it really makes my hair feel healthy and soft.
12/08/2019
Nice
Nice product. Makes my hair feeling good. Goes well with the dry shampoo.
11/08/2019
Good product
This is a great product for between washes it does its job for sure. It keeps hair feeling fresh and clean. I think the product is great as it is. I have recommended to many of my friends and family.
11/08/2019
Refreshing
Would buy it again. It’s refreshing and a little pricey but worth it .. Looking for a fresh start to the day or use during the day for a daily refresher.
08/08/2019
Dove restlyle
I love dove products, this one in particular i like using after a light workout before i get home to shower. My hair doesnt look a mess and the scent is light like most of their products.
07/08/2019
Bien hidratante tal cual me encanta como deja mi piel me gusta esta marca Dove
06/08/2019
Perfect way to restyle and rehydrate
I have super curly, kinky hair, which means that my hair also tends to be very dry and have a lot of frizz. To combat this I don't wash my hair every day, this means that I need to find away to restyle my hair without having to fully wet it down every morning. I absolutely love this spray because with a few spritz I can scrunch my hair back into shape and be on my way out the door. This spray is hydrating so it helps keep down the frizz, without weighing down my style of making my hair feel greasy. The fresh Clean smell helps to make me feel refreshed, without the overly perfumed scent that many between wash products can have. So if you re looking for an inexpensive product that will help your hair to be healthy and manageable without breaking the bank, this is it!
05/08/2019
I loved this
I Loved and smells so good it works great and would recommend every lady to try it
04/08/2019
Boucyfresh curls
I love this scent and it smells so clean and fresh and leaves my curls so bouncy. Great results
03/08/2019
dove hair care
I like to use dove hair care between washes of my hair to keep my hair looking fresh and clean I like using dove more then any other brand
02/08/2019
Leaves hair very hydrateded
Leaves hair very bouncy and full of hydration.. not as oily as the milkly product. It's an H20 bomb for the hair.. I have a stock pile of thes badboys.
01/08/2019
Dove
I love this product it smells good I love that it last a while this brand is by far my favorite
31/07/2019
Dove mist
I love how this works and stays on for 8 plus hours a day. Love the scent and everything about it
29/07/2019
Top Contender
When it comes to dry shampoos, or hair refreshers, let's be honest, here, most do not work well! I am so glad that I have found one that works! I absolutely love Dove. They are a trustworthy company and this product is the same! It doesn't leave that awful white residue that you can SEE on your hair the way many other products of this type do. My hair looks cleaner and smells amazing when I use this product! I will be purchasing it again and I highly recommend it.