4.7 5 0 90 90 Dove Re-Hydrating Mist is perfect for redefining and rehydrating all hair types on days between washes. Our weightless formula instantly refreshes & rehydrates hair, leaving it feeling fresh and nourished.

7/29/2019
I love it!
this product has been one the best for my hair and makes it so soft and shiny without having oily textures than I’m used to having !
7/29/2019
Works as well as taking a shower!
I really LOVE this product! My hair looks better using this instead of my regular shampoo. I am so happy I found this product and will continue to use it as long as it's made.
7/28/2019
Lifeless Locks
It removed the oil in my scalp. But, it didn't give me the volume I was hoping for I used the volumizing formula and it really didn't stand up to it's promise of Fuller hair. My locks were still lifeless.
7/27/2019
Dove between washes
I bought this product just a couple weeks ago and I love it. I'll continue to use this product. Smells great and I use it as a spritz to revitalize my curls.
7/27/2019
Great 🕊 product!
I have curly hair, this smells wonderful and not only that but it does not leave it gooey or cruncy like some hair products!
7/26/2019
Smells Great!
Dove has risen to the top once again with this product! It smells wonderful and it is light weight, it does not leave your hair feeling gummy or sticky!
7/26/2019
Dove
Love it .smells wonderful.and it's great for camping trips when you can't wash your hair
Love this product
Def money well spent.i love how refreshing it feels.
Awesome!
I love it! It actually does what it claims! It can handle a night out hair do, with a refresh for the next mornings gym class!
love this
long lasting!! smells super food & i recurve many compliments on it
Very Good
This really work it help me and my wife she had me to order more
Excellent
I absolutely love this stuff. Especially on a hot day. Feels great
Smells Great
Smells great. Left hair soft and had many compliments.
Awesome
It leaves my hair feeling smooth and a nice glow to it after I dry it. What I like most it that you dont have to use much to get great results. Definitely recommended!
7/23/2019
refresh
I have used this DOVE product. It really gives my hair a lift when I need it. Great.