4.7 5 0 110 110 Dove Re-Hydrating Mist is perfect for redefining and rehydrating all hair types on days between washes. Our weightless formula instantly refreshes & rehydrates hair, leaving it feeling fresh and nourished.

01/08/2019
Dove
I love this product it smells good I love that it last a while this brand is by far my favorite
31/07/2019
Dove mist
I love how this works and stays on for 8 plus hours a day. Love the scent and everything about it
Top Contender
When it comes to dry shampoos, or hair refreshers, let's be honest, here, most do not work well! I am so glad that I have found one that works! I absolutely love Dove. They are a trustworthy company and this product is the same! It doesn't leave that awful white residue that you can SEE on your hair the way many other products of this type do. My hair looks cleaner and smells amazing when I use this product! I will be purchasing it again and I highly recommend it.
I love it!
this product has been one the best for my hair and makes it so soft and shiny without having oily textures than I’m used to having !
29/07/2019
Works as well as taking a shower!
I really LOVE this product! My hair looks better using this instead of my regular shampoo. I am so happy I found this product and will continue to use it as long as it's made.
28/07/2019
Lifeless Locks
It removed the oil in my scalp. But, it didn't give me the volume I was hoping for I used the volumizing formula and it really didn't stand up to it's promise of Fuller hair. My locks were still lifeless.
27/07/2019
Dove between washes
I bought this product just a couple weeks ago and I love it. I'll continue to use this product. Smells great and I use it as a spritz to revitalize my curls.
27/07/2019
Great 🕊 product!
I have curly hair, this smells wonderful and not only that but it does not leave it gooey or cruncy like some hair products!
26/07/2019
Smells Great!
Dove has risen to the top once again with this product! It smells wonderful and it is light weight, it does not leave your hair feeling gummy or sticky!
26/07/2019
Dove
Love it .smells wonderful.and it's great for camping trips when you can't wash your hair
Love this product
Def money well spent.i love how refreshing it feels.
Awesome!
I love it! It actually does what it claims! It can handle a night out hair do, with a refresh for the next mornings gym class!
love this
long lasting!! smells super food & i recurve many compliments on it
Very Good
This really work it help me and my wife she had me to order more
24/07/2019
Excellent
I absolutely love this stuff. Especially on a hot day. Feels great