4.7 5 0 112 112 Dove Re-Hydrating Mist is perfect for redefining and rehydrating all hair types on days between washes. Our weightless formula instantly refreshes & rehydrates hair, leaving it feeling fresh and nourished.
Dove Care Between Washes Restyler Re-Hydrating Mist

24/07/2019
Smells Great
Smells great. Left hair soft and had many compliments.
24/07/2019
Awesome
It leaves my hair feeling smooth and a nice glow to it after I dry it. What I like most it that you dont have to use much to get great results. Definitely recommended!
refresh
I have used this DOVE product. It really gives my hair a lift when I need it. Great.
23/07/2019
I like that I dont have to wash my hair everyday. I have short hair so when I wake up in the morning I have really bad bed head lol. Since I got this product I dont have to wash my hair every morning. Looks freshly washed and soft.
Awesome
I Love this stuff and use it all the time. It's great at making your hair feel refreshed. Wonderful at helping in a pinch, when you need to look good quickly
Awesome
I love this product. My face has never looked so refreshed. Dullness washed away leaving me feeling youthful.
22/07/2019
Refresh
I liked this because it was sensitive to my skin type and also refreshed me while I was away and unable to get home at certain times.
So lovely!
I absolutely love this product! It gives my skin a freshness and a glow!! It does exactly what it is suppose to. I carry this in my purse so that i can get a quick boost of spring water any timei want!
Ready step go!
I love this product! Perfect for on the go occasions! Just spray and go. It's that easy. Smells great!! Left my hair smelling great all day and feeling luscious!
First timer
First time I've tried this product and I'm very pleased with it.
21/07/2019
Rehydrate curly hair between washes
I absolutely love this Dove Re-hydrating Mist. I have naturally curly hair and this works great on my curls. The re-hydrating mist eliminates frizziness that occurs between washes.
19/07/2019
The best
This is honestly the best hydration mist I’ve ever purchased. I’ve incorporated it to my daily skin care routine.
Favorite
I’ve tried plenty of dry shampoos and this is the best I wash my hair maybe 3x a week and this keeps my hair nice and shiny in between washes
Worth the money
Wow I just love dove this a really great product for your hair, it made my hair feel healthy and fresh, what I like most about this product was how available it is to everyone. I would recommend everyone to buy this product.
18/07/2019
I tried this and absolutely loved it I use this with my hectic schedule so my hair is clean and fresh even without washing