4.7 5 0 107 107 Dove Re-Hydrating Mist is perfect for redefining and rehydrating all hair types on days between washes. Our weightless formula instantly refreshes & rehydrates hair, leaving it feeling fresh and nourished.

23/07/2019
I like that I dont have to wash my hair everyday. I have short hair so when I wake up in the morning I have really bad bed head lol. Since I got this product I dont have to wash my hair every morning. Looks freshly washed and soft.
Awesome
I Love this stuff and use it all the time. It's great at making your hair feel refreshed. Wonderful at helping in a pinch, when you need to look good quickly
Awesome
I love this product. My face has never looked so refreshed. Dullness washed away leaving me feeling youthful.
22/07/2019
Refresh
I liked this because it was sensitive to my skin type and also refreshed me while I was away and unable to get home at certain times.
So lovely!
I absolutely love this product! It gives my skin a freshness and a glow!! It does exactly what it is suppose to. I carry this in my purse so that i can get a quick boost of spring water any timei want!
Ready step go!
I love this product! Perfect for on the go occasions! Just spray and go. It's that easy. Smells great!! Left my hair smelling great all day and feeling luscious!
First timer
First time I've tried this product and I'm very pleased with it.
21/07/2019
Rehydrate curly hair between washes
I absolutely love this Dove Re-hydrating Mist. I have naturally curly hair and this works great on my curls. The re-hydrating mist eliminates frizziness that occurs between washes.
19/07/2019
The best
This is honestly the best hydration mist I’ve ever purchased. I’ve incorporated it to my daily skin care routine.
Favorite
I’ve tried plenty of dry shampoos and this is the best I wash my hair maybe 3x a week and this keeps my hair nice and shiny in between washes
Worth the money
Wow I just love dove this a really great product for your hair, it made my hair feel healthy and fresh, what I like most about this product was how available it is to everyone. I would recommend everyone to buy this product.
18/07/2019
I tried this and absolutely loved it I use this with my hectic schedule so my hair is clean and fresh even without washing
17/07/2019
Simplely Amazing
I bought this product for myself, just to see how it did on my hair and see if I liked it. Couple days later got up not feeling like washing the hair so I grab my new bottle of #Dovescarebetweenwashesrehydratingmist to try it out. Well, with several sguirts of the most and running my hands and fingers thru my hair a pick here & there then blow dry and style as usual. I have to say it did Grreeaatt!! I love the fresh smell--amazing soft & full of bouncy shine, I Love it! It's truly SIMPLELY an AMAZING hair product that I will use a lot more. I'm definitely recommending this hair product to all my friends and family so they can get great fresh, shiney and bouncy hair in less then half the time and looks and smells like freshly washed! That's AMAZING!!! I SIMPLEY LOVE DOVES PRODUCTS!! Thanks #DOVES!!!
15/07/2019
Perfection
This is perfection in a bottle !! Me and my kids frequently purchase dove products. II love Dove it's a wonderful wonderful product
14/07/2019
Dove Care Between Washes Restyler Re-Hydrating Mist
I have an extensive travel schedule every month. This spray is a life saver when I arrive for briefings or meetings & don’t have time to wash, dry and style my waist length hair. Always gives a fresh look & feels great!