4.7 5 0 106 106 Dove Re-Hydrating Mist is perfect for redefining and rehydrating all hair types on days between washes. Our weightless formula instantly refreshes & rehydrates hair, leaving it feeling fresh and nourished.

13/07/2019
My Go to!!
Ok guys let's face it who has time for an every day hair wash. Um no one lol so this right here I was excited about. After trying it though I fell in love. I love Dover products anyway but this one made the top of my family's list!! I would recommend any busy body who is short on time go stick up on this.
12/07/2019
Good
I thought this product was really cool, because I’ve only heard of it but never used it until my coworker had it and let me use it at her house and I liked it since that time. Good stuff! Recommend
It not only leaves your hair amazing but it smells amazing %100
Love
I use a lot of dove products . They are the best . Good value .
Dove does it again
I've always been a fan of dove products from there deodorant down to their lotions. I love that this isn't powdery like a lot of dry shampoos I've tried. This leaves your hair feeling and looking fresh as well as that great dove smell. Will certainly purchase again.
12/07/2019
Leaves your hair smelling great and looking like you haven't raised three kids and neglected yourself💁🏼
11/07/2019
Love it!
I love this because it’s not powdery like dry shampoo. It’s refreshing and makes my hair soft and smelling wondering. I don’t wash my hair everyday because it’s too drying and I love having this in between washes.
11/07/2019
I’ve always been a fan of Dove products. Grew up using Dove white bar soap and still the only soap I use! They have stepped up their game with haircare products. I use a few! This is the best drugstore option! I know no longer use high end products!!
10/07/2019
OK
he product fragrance is a bright fresh citrus smell, but was missing the notes of coconut to my nose. Still very pleasant, lightweight formula without much over-spray. Used on two-day old hair with good results.
10/07/2019
great
it works! makes my hair soft and clean feeling in between washes, i really like how it smells too. its better than other between washes products. i highly recommend this product.
Dove Care Between Washes
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT THE SMELL IS SO WONDERFUL AND IT LEAVES YOUR BODY FEELING SO SOFT, ITS EASY TO USE AND FITS WELL IN A BEACH BAG FOR THE DAYS YOUR OUT AND ABOUT, ITS ALSO VERY GENTLE
Great!
It was so great and I loved the smell!! I will definitely be going back to get more. It definitely lasts a while so you get your money's worth!
Leaves you soft
The product is light and leaves your hair feeling soft. It has a light fragrance that isnt too perfumed. It will definitely get you through until your next washing. I highly recommend!
06/07/2019
Work great.
Dove renew spray for hair works great. Great to use between washing hair. Leaves hair feeling soft. And looking great.
04/07/2019
DOVE BETWEEN CARE HAIR WASHES
I was very skeptical as first but after using it I am very impressed because between the time I wash my hair I am able to keep it hydrated keeping my hair looking healthy and full and since I spend a lot of time outdoors this is very important