4.7 5 0 248 248 The everyday self-care necessity to remove odor or sweat with one easy swipe

08/10/2019
Great Product
I absolutely love these wipes. They’re great for refreshing yourself especially if you live in a humid area (like myself) they smell light and refreshing which is also a plus! Would definitely recommend.
02/10/2019
Awesome product.
After using the wipes you would feel your face clean and fresh.
19/09/2019
Best wipes ever
I absolutely loved this product. I kept them in my purse for when I needed to refresh myself. They did the job and they smell amazing. I brought these while on vacation and wanted to try them and I'm happy I did.
15/09/2019
Dove deodorant wipes
I wasn’t very impressed with this at all! I was very disappointed in the quality of these deodorant wipes by do very Dove. They didn’t work well at all against order or keeping me dry. They did smell good and that’s it. I wouldn’t buy or recommend them to anyone
14/09/2019
Toallas umedas
Fresco hidratante y de muy buen tamaño! Me parecen muy buenas y a buen precio
08/09/2019
Quick and easy
These are great to travel with and I also love the smell of these. Dove has some great smelling products. I like the ease of using these. I also like how the packaging is makes it better for it to stay closed.
07/09/2019
Great for travel
These are great to take on the go especially when there is not much time to freshen up. I work with food and sometimes the smell lingers with me...these totally do the trick. They smell amazing as well. They are compact and easy to throw in your purse or a to go bag
05/09/2019
Works great!
These deodorant wipes are great! I love them so much that I carry them in my purse. I’m always on the go, so they are perfect for when I walk out of the house and forget to put deodorant on; great for when I need a refresh on the go; and great for those days that my stick deodorant fails me, because my anxiety perspiration kicks in. Great smell, compact for easy/ light carrying, and instantly take care of any unwanted yuck!
25/08/2019
So fresh
The convenience and the scent is so refreshing. Easy to use and carry anywhere. Love absolutely love the sent.
25/08/2019
I buy this every time I run out I don’t use anything else besides this deodorant!!!!! It last forever and it smells so good I’ll be buying more I just bought again
21/08/2019
Dove deodorant cool cucumber wipes
No gym bag should be without these wonderful towelettes. The convenience and the scent is so refreshing.
Perfect for on the go!
I love the Dove Go Fresh deodorant wipes! They smell so refreshing and delicious, and are perfect to take on the go. I keep some in my bag to use on a hot summer day, as well as keeping some on hand for gym days. They leave my feeling clean and refreshed, even when I'm at my sweatiest.
21/08/2019
Where have these been my whole life!
I absolutely need these. I saw them in store and did not hesitate. I am so glad I have them and keep them on hand. They fit in my purse and are a comfort knowing Im not the stinky one. I live in east texas and really these should be mandatory for any one in the south. They work.
15/08/2019
Absolutely love!
I absolutely love these wipes. I live in AZ and summer time is no joke. These keep me feeling fresh on the go. I can’t live without them!
14/08/2019
Fresh face
Love these wipes. I use them in the evenings and they leave my face feeling soft and nourished. I have a problem getting dry skin from certain products and this one is definitely a big favorite.