4.7 5 0 238 238 The everyday self-care necessity to remove odor or sweat with one easy swipe

8/21/2019
Dove deodorant cool cucumber wipes
No gym bag should be without these wonderful towelettes. The convenience and the scent is so refreshing.
Perfect for on the go!
I love the Dove Go Fresh deodorant wipes! They smell so refreshing and delicious, and are perfect to take on the go. I keep some in my bag to use on a hot summer day, as well as keeping some on hand for gym days. They leave my feeling clean and refreshed, even when I'm at my sweatiest.
8/21/2019
Where have these been my whole life!
I absolutely need these. I saw them in store and did not hesitate. I am so glad I have them and keep them on hand. They fit in my purse and are a comfort knowing Im not the stinky one. I live in east texas and really these should be mandatory for any one in the south. They work.
8/15/2019
Absolutely love!
I absolutely love these wipes. I live in AZ and summer time is no joke. These keep me feeling fresh on the go. I can’t live without them!
8/14/2019
Fresh face
Love these wipes. I use them in the evenings and they leave my face feeling soft and nourished. I have a problem getting dry skin from certain products and this one is definitely a big favorite.
8/10/2019
Handy helpers
I live in TX where it's nearly unbearably hot and humid for half the year. These make it easy to freshen up and the light clean scent isn't overpowering.
8/9/2019
On the go clean
I live in Florida were it's always hot and humid. Carrying these around is a game changer. Now I always feel fresh and clean. The smell great too! Great for travel or after the gym.
8/1/2019
Amazing wipes!
I really liked how convenient these wipes were as I could keep them in my purse. They smelled really nice and were soft to the touch. They don't replace deodorant but they are awesome after a workout on a hot day. Love them!!
7/29/2019
Love this
I really love these! Feel fresh at any time of the day! It makes you feel so good and it’s easy to use! Anytime anywhere
7/27/2019
What's not to like!
These new deodorant wipes are awesome! Easy to use, just wipe on and toss, no mess, no fuss one step and done! Nicely scented easy to use packaging!
7/26/2019
These wipes are so handy when it's hot and you are sweating alot! Tuck em in your purse and take em with you. An easy way to refresh with a scent I love!
7/26/2019
Refreshing
So nice. With this hot weather these wipes have been incredible. They leave me feeling renewed and refreshed.
7/25/2019
Refreshing
I find these to be refreshing and so helpful during the summer! I live in the humid south and these are a real relief to just pull out of your bag and freshen up with. They are also extremely handy at the gym. I have bought dome for my girl to have in her bag when school starts back too! She loves the smell.
7/25/2019
Dove is amazing
I love that the wipes didn't leave my face feeling sticky like others I have tried. They aren't overly scented either which is an added bonus.
7/24/2019
Feels good
This felt really good on my skin and was a really good way to freshen up and it smelled really good . I loved that the towels are lightweight and I think others should try this product.