4.7 5 0 126 126 The everyday self-care necessity to remove odor or sweat with one easy swipe

4/22/2019
Feel good on my skin
Liked it and I'm sure you will too my friend and I are still used the just last night
4/21/2019
easy breezy !
easy to use excellent clean smell convenient for everyone in family good price
(: .............................. ..............
Amazing wipes
I tried this amazing Dove cucumber an aloe wipes, whenever I work out I always clean myself off with these wipes. There refreshing an smell so good. I love them.
Really fresh
The smell is fresh & I felt protected all day. I was hesitant at 1st but they really work... fresh & dry all day
4/19/2019
I love Dove...
Oh my it was refreshing and the smell also seem to relax me..I have brought several times now..You need to really try this for your self to truly know.
4/19/2019
Love the freshness
Works immediately and helps to feel fresh. You do have to do again if you dont apply deodorant
Unexpected delight
Wasn't sure about a deodorant wipe but Dove did a fabulous job with this product. Leaves you feeling clean and fresh and offers great protection and nice fragrance.
They are very gentle
I love the sent I didn't use them alone after I wiped I used the dove spray deodorant and it seemed to be much more effective to me . I will be buying them again . Got mine at target for a great price too .
Great wipes
They smell great leave me looking and feeling clean a refreshed
Must try!
I love the way my skin feels after I have used a wipe. My skin feels so soft. I also like the fragrance it leaves you smelling good all day.
Glamping Queen.
These are amazing for outdoors , camping , I mean really anything you need to smell amazing these are for you.
Love this!
I absolutely love this product. It cleans and leaves it soft without being greasy or oily. The smell is amazing as well.
Dove Refresh & Renew
Amazing product! I love the sweet soft and clean cucumber fragrance wrapped beautifully with Doves Deodorant Wipes! Gentle and soothing with a rejuvenation and renewal stress relief with assurance the clean and effective deodorant is there, softly scented fresh! Zero odor and power gentle and cucumber refreshing cool with care, Dove beauty!
Hydrates Dry Skin
My skin feels refreshed after using the wipe. I love the smell that lingers. I like the fact that it tackles all the dirt on my face especially after gardening. I would recommend it.