4.6 5 0 285 285 Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti-Dandruff Soothing Moisture Shampoo is especially formulated to effectively tackle dandruff while still being mild enough to gently care for your hair.

6/13/2019
Brandy's review
I love this product . Leaves your hair feeling amazing an not heavy. Plus it does what it says its going to do an smells wonderful. I cant thing of anything it could improve .I would highly recommend trying this, you want be disappointed
6/10/2019
Fantastic Shampoo
This shampoo was recommended to me by my dermatologist, because others dried my scalp out so much. I can’t begin to thank them enough for the wonderful recommendation! My hair feels absolutely fantastic, plus no more dry scalp! I’m never going to switch again! I also recommend their conditioner. However, I’ll find that product and leave another review. Believe me you won’t be disappointed! I’m so happy I tried this! You will be too!
5/25/2019
Perfect
the only shampoo that has helped me control dandruff, also hydrates it super well and leaves it with a delicious smell for a long time, I love it. I recommend it.
4/29/2019
Smooth & soft shampoo
Just used this shampoo this morning. I really enjoyed this shampoo. It made my hair feel smooth and soft all day. A Men version of this product would be great! I would recommend this shampoo to anyone!
4/6/2019
Stop being itchy
My husband love this product because it helps you itch less and smells good ,silky and shiny.I recommend this product 👍
3/27/2019
Dove Dermacare
My scalp gets dry & itchy during the winter. Dove Dermacare shampoo calmed the itching. It's smells great also. Not the medicine smell most anti-dandruff shampoos have.
3/20/2019
Only Dandruff Shampoo for me
Dove has made the onky dry scalp dandruff shampoo that works on my head. Ive tried every kind known to man. My head gets ultra dry in the winter but is dry year round. It cleans beautifully, no flakes or dandruff and smells so good. My fiance now uses it because its the only one that works. My hair is thick, black, wavy, frizzy hair and it also helps it feel lighter and tames the frizz.
2/27/2019
Makayla
It only seemed to relieve my husbands symptoms for a short period of time. The itching and flakes came back with in hours
2/18/2019
Number one shampoo
Dove anti dandruff shampoo is my shampoo. I love dove products as it is, and now that I've discovered dove shampoo for women that's all I use. It makes your hair feel so refreshed and smooth. Along with getting rid of dandruff.
2/13/2019
Makes healthy hair feels great and only takes a small amount
2/8/2019
great and out of the box
makes my hair smell amazing really enjoy using this product , its different than others and smells great.
Me encanta
He tenido buen resultado al usarlo. Me encanta. Es un producto maravilloso
Moderate Success
This didn't care for my scalp as well as Head and Shoulders. It was definitely more feminine and I love Dove products but I won't buy it again for the intended purpose. Smelled great though!
2/4/2019
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is my go to shampoo when my scalp feels itchy. Has a great condition and leaves hair soft and helps with the flakes and itching.
1/30/2019
Pleasantly surprised
Have been using for about 2 weeks and i havent noticed any dandruff in about a week now. :)