4.6 5 0 288 288 Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti-Dandruff Soothing Moisture Shampoo is especially formulated to effectively tackle dandruff while still being mild enough to gently care for your hair.
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

24/01/2020
Works great
I have always had issues with dry scalp. Within one week this shampoo has done wonders for my hair
22/01/2020
Dove shampoo
I love the way that it feels in my hair nice and smooth and the smell as well
17/01/2020
Wonderful for thick hair
I have been using this for years now and it gives my hair volume and keeps the frizz down.
15/01/2020
Dove great price make hair soft shinny and heathly
5 stars for sure for sure I love it this its what my family has been using for years now all there products
09/01/2020
I just love this product makes hair super soft and feeling clean
09/12/2019
One of my Favs
I like to use this product when my dandruff is bad. It leaves my scalp feeling clean and refreshed. It had no chemical smell to it and still left my hair feeling soft. I would and have recommended it to others.
21/11/2019
Dried out my hair
This dried out my hair so bad. It smells good, but I didn't like what it did to my hair. The smell was the only good thing I can say about it. I don't think I can recommend this product.
28/10/2019
Highly Recommend!
This shampoo is perfect for anyone with a dry scalp and/or dandruff. And the bonus is that it smells so good and makes your hair feel so clean after you finish washing it! I highly recommend it for anyone in need of some anti-dandruff shampoo.
05/09/2019
I love Dove products, and that includes their shampoos and conditioners. This is for your scalp. It needs attention as well. Some people have dry scalp. This Product could help your scalp. It doesn't smell of a medicated scent.
23/08/2019
Love this product
Its amazing works on the 1st use. If you have dandruff i would tell u this is the nunber 1 to use
22/08/2019
Bueno
Es un gran champú anticaspa me gusta como deja mi cabello muy suave y fresco aroma
18/08/2019
messy hair?
I love Dove products, and that includes the shampoos . This is for hair that your scalp isn't happy . Some people have oily hair, others have dry scalp. This is a slightly different Dove product but it could help your scalp. It doesn't smell of a medicated scent.
03/08/2019
Good product
Does not leave my scalp dry and flaky.i also have noticed using this product my hair does not get oily the next day which was a win for me.
25/06/2019
Great product!
This conditioner is so important for diminishing dandruff completely. It works in as little as one use. It also, leaves your hair remarkably soft and shiny. Your hair goes from a 2 to a 10 with just one use.
13/06/2019
Brandy's review
I love this product . Leaves your hair feeling amazing an not heavy. Plus it does what it says its going to do an smells wonderful. I cant thing of anything it could improve .I would highly recommend trying this, you want be disappointed