4.6 5 0 266 266 Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti-Dandruff Soothing Moisture Shampoo is especially formulated to effectively tackle dandruff while still being mild enough to gently care for your hair.
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

22/11/2020
Great shampoo!
Smells great, lathers good, rinses easy. Leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh. Great product!
13/10/2020
dandruff cure
This is some amazing shampoo ive tried alot of shampoos and creams for my dandruff and nothing has helped expect this shampoo it clears it up in just one shampoo time just perfect
18/09/2020
Great shampoo
Leaves my hair looking good and smelling good. Helped get rid of my dandruff in 4 days. Highly recommend!
22/08/2020
Dove
my favorite dove smells good and makes my hair shine I love using it
05/06/2020
Super bueno
Me encanta este champú, huele de maravilla y deja mi pelo super suave.
05/06/2020
Dove
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. This works really well for my scalp and smells great
22/05/2020
Exelente
Lo uso para El cuerpo cabelludo ceco, me hidrata bien y tiene buen aroma
16/05/2020
Muy favorable me provo
Me favorece muy vien la linea para el pelo y para la piel
30/04/2020
Good Shampoo
This product is good. It doesn't work for everyone. It smells great and works for my scalp. It does not work for my husband's dandruff. It doesn't damage my hair, but I was craving a little more from my shampoo and ultimately switched to other products to get the results I wanted.
20/02/2020
Makes my scalp break out
I have tried many Dove shampoos, but this is my least favorite, and I wouldn't repurchase it due to the fact that it makes my scalp break out. There is something pore-clogging in this formula, or perhaps it causes a reaction that resembles breakouts but is actually not. The bottom line is, it still causes little pustules and bumps to form, which is unappealing, despite the fact that I have long hair.
05/02/2020
Dove Dermacare Antidandruff Shampoo
I love this dandruff shampoo. It has a pleasant smell and leaves my hair soft and not dried out feeling.
02/02/2020
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
#DoveDermaCare I use this when my scalp is flaky and dry. Its very gentle and this is the only dandruff shampoo I will use. Others are very harsh on my hair. I highly recommend you try this product.
29/01/2020
Worked well
Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti Dandruff Shampoo was pleasant and had a pretty scent but I didn’t really notice a difference in my hair. I will try product again as it was a good shampoo and for both me and my daughter.
24/01/2020
Works great
I have always had issues with dry scalp. Within one week this shampoo has done wonders for my hair
22/01/2020
Dove shampoo
I love the way that it feels in my hair nice and smooth and the smell as well