4.6 5 0 262 262 Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti-Dandruff Soothing Moisture Shampoo is especially formulated to effectively tackle dandruff while still being mild enough to gently care for your hair.
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

05/06/2020
Super bueno
Me encanta este champú, huele de maravilla y deja mi pelo super suave.
05/06/2020
Dove
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. This works really well for my scalp and smells great
22/05/2020
Exelente
Lo uso para El cuerpo cabelludo ceco, me hidrata bien y tiene buen aroma
16/05/2020
Muy favorable me provo
Me favorece muy vien la linea para el pelo y para la piel
30/04/2020
Good Shampoo
This product is good. It doesn't work for everyone. It smells great and works for my scalp. It does not work for my husband's dandruff. It doesn't damage my hair, but I was craving a little more from my shampoo and ultimately switched to other products to get the results I wanted.
20/02/2020
Makes my scalp break out
I have tried many Dove shampoos, but this is my least favorite, and I wouldn't repurchase it due to the fact that it makes my scalp break out. There is something pore-clogging in this formula, or perhaps it causes a reaction that resembles breakouts but is actually not. The bottom line is, it still causes little pustules and bumps to form, which is unappealing, despite the fact that I have long hair.
05/02/2020
Dove Dermacare Antidandruff Shampoo
I love this dandruff shampoo. It has a pleasant smell and leaves my hair soft and not dried out feeling.
02/02/2020
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
#DoveDermaCare I use this when my scalp is flaky and dry. Its very gentle and this is the only dandruff shampoo I will use. Others are very harsh on my hair. I highly recommend you try this product.
29/01/2020
Worked well
Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti Dandruff Shampoo was pleasant and had a pretty scent but I didn’t really notice a difference in my hair. I will try product again as it was a good shampoo and for both me and my daughter.
24/01/2020
Works great
I have always had issues with dry scalp. Within one week this shampoo has done wonders for my hair
22/01/2020
Dove shampoo
I love the way that it feels in my hair nice and smooth and the smell as well
17/01/2020
Wonderful for thick hair
I have been using this for years now and it gives my hair volume and keeps the frizz down.
15/01/2020
Dove great price make hair soft shinny and heathly
5 stars for sure for sure I love it this its what my family has been using for years now all there products
09/01/2020
I just love this product makes hair super soft and feeling clean
09/12/2019
One of my Favs
I like to use this product when my dandruff is bad. It leaves my scalp feeling clean and refreshed. It had no chemical smell to it and still left my hair feeling soft. I would and have recommended it to others.