4.5 5 0 293 293 Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti-Dandruff Soothing Moisture Shampoo is especially formulated to effectively tackle dandruff while still being mild enough to gently care for your hair.
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

10/10/2018
I love it. Not flacks
08/10/2018
No lo he visto en el mercado o donde compro no venden el producto. Lo buscaré para probarlo. Me encantaria probar el producto ya q uno de mis hijos padece de caspa
07/10/2018
I've never tried dove hair products before, but I've always loved dove body care. It'll definitely be on my shopping list!
06/10/2018
Me MCS lo he usado pero utilizo champo anti caspa por seborrea.
06/10/2018
I have never tried this but is a product that I need now!!
05/10/2018
I've been using head and shoulders and I noticed the greasiness too. Thanks for your mention of that.
05/10/2018
Thanks I'm going to try it
04/10/2018
Thank you for your review. I'm going to try it.
04/10/2018
I've never tried it but i want to cause ive heard so many good things about it
04/10/2018
Haven’t tried this product, but definitely love the Dove shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo and conditioner made my hair soft, smooth and smells great.
04/10/2018
I love dove products and purchase them frequently for my family. I would love to try this dove dermacare scalp smoothing scalp anti-dandruff shampoo out on my hair before purchasing it in store.
04/10/2018
I love using dandruff shampoo........ .....mm..mm...................mm..m ....
03/10/2018
Me gustaría probarlo. Ya que hay muchas marcas y varias no funcionan.
03/10/2018
I need to try this. It looks amazing and I definitely think I could benefit from it
03/10/2018
Me gustaría probar ya que uso de otra marca y no me ah funcionado mucho para mantener el cabello limpio