4.6 5 0 287 287 Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti-Dandruff Soothing Moisture Shampoo is especially formulated to effectively tackle dandruff while still being mild enough to gently care for your hair.

10/4/2018
I love dove products and purchase them frequently for my family. I would love to try this dove dermacare scalp smoothing scalp anti-dandruff shampoo out on my hair before purchasing it in store.
10/3/2018
Me gustaría probarlo. Ya que hay muchas marcas y varias no funcionan.
10/3/2018
I need to try this. It looks amazing and I definitely think I could benefit from it
10/3/2018
Me gustaría probar ya que uso de otra marca y no me ah funcionado mucho para mantener el cabello limpio
10/3/2018
Me gustaría probarlo como lo podré otener el producto
Try product
10/3/2018
Love to try this dove anti dandruff shampoo ... especially dove... works grest... love to try it...
10/3/2018
I would definitely love to try this Dove Shampoo. I love the way Dove products sleek and feel. I've been having issues with dandruff and I've been trying to find products that actually help but so far I haven't yet.
10/3/2018
Trusting Dove products as they do not have harsh ingridients. I am sure this shampoo deals with dandruff very well and leave the scalp with that cool and calming effect.
10/3/2018
Me gustaría probar este shampoo ya que padezco de casos y no se me quita con nada
10/3/2018
I have not had the chance to try this product and would like the opportunity to do so.
10/2/2018
I have real bad dandruff and this would be great for it , id like to try it out thank you.