4.6 5 0 288 288 Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti-Dandruff Soothing Moisture Shampoo is especially formulated to effectively tackle dandruff while still being mild enough to gently care for your hair.

1/30/2019
Pleasantly surprised
Have been using for about 2 weeks and i havent noticed any dandruff in about a week now. :)
1/27/2019
When my scalp starts acting up I never know what to use until I tried this. Leaves my hair flake free and no more itchiness! I love that it has conditioner in it and leaves my hair so soft.
1/18/2019
Best Dandruff product
I really love this product.I love the fact that it contains conditioner inside of it.It leaves my scalp flake-free and because it contains conditioner it leaves my hair clean and soft.After several uses your scalp and hair is left with no flakes,just left with manageable hair.
1/18/2019
Works but not as much as I want it too
Maybe it is my hair but I feel like this product didn't do much to help with my dandruff. The itch was still there and you could still see the flakes. The smell is nice though and my hair was visibly softer after each use.
1/16/2019
Scalp acting up
This is the shampoo I reach for when my scalp is acting up. Works like a charm every time.
1/15/2019
Works so well!
This product was exactly what we were looking for! Our daughter had a very dry scalp that was peeling every time she brushed or scratched it. We purchased this product and after about two weeks noticed a substantial difference! It definitely works!
1/7/2019
Careful!!
I am very upset cause I have been doing high lights and low lights for over 20 years and I have had orange roots now for 5 months. I used only at my scalp area and would leave on for a minute or two. I went to Ulta and got my hair done same highlights and lowlights as always and my roots turned orange orange. They tried to tone again no change. Went to another Ulta (have Credit card) and totally redid my hair. Same orange At my roots. I went to very high end salon twice now and same thing. The hair dressers told me that anit dandruff shampoo can do this. I wish it would of said that on bottle. I don’t know what to do but now I owe Ulta 500$ on the credit card. And 700 to this other salon and I have orange hair! I don’t understand!!!!! I like dove products. It’s the only thing that could if done this. If I’m wrong and anyone knows what else it could of Been??
1/5/2019
Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti- Dandruff Shampoo
My head was always itching, I thought it was from stress, My grandson has dandruff, or should I say had dandruff until I bought some Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti- dandruff Shampoo. I used it a couple of times and now my head stopped itching, and when my grandson uses it, he don't have dandruff. The Shampoo laters really well, smells good, and does the job. I used to buy TreSemme shampoo, but now I use Dove all the time. Thanks Dove for coming out with such a great Shampoo.
1/5/2019
Amazing product
This has become my favorite dandruff shampoo ! It smells amazing and gets rid of the one thing I hate the most ! Dandruff ! I have tried so many products and this is rated my favorite of all them and thats alot .
1/2/2019
Worked real well..
It actually stopped the itching and flaking for as long as I was using it but I couldn't use it everyday so now I use it at least 1-2 times weekly. But very effective product I must say😊
12/23/2018
will continue to buy this
my 10 year old was getting bad dandruff until we found this.it smells great is gentle on the hair and prevents dandruff
12/20/2018
Great Shampoo
I loved this shampoo! It really took away my dandruff. I am having a hard time finding it at the store though.
12/16/2018
ehhhh, just ok....
I cannot actually speak on the anti-dandruff quality of this shampoo because I don't have dandruff, my review is for its quality as a shampoo only. This shampoo kind of dried my hair out with just one use and I was not thrilled with the smell of this shampoo. Otherwise, it was great .
12/15/2018
my hair feels and looks amazing
My mother bought herself and me a bottle and our hair looks and feels amazing... No more flakes
12/14/2018
No frizzies
I love this shampoo. It doesn't leave frizzies!. Most of the shampoos I've tried leave me with the frizzies. I'm gonna be honest, I thought this would leave me with the frizzies, but it didn't. That's great.