4.6 5 0 287 287 Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti-Dandruff Soothing Moisture Shampoo is especially formulated to effectively tackle dandruff while still being mild enough to gently care for your hair.

12/12/2018
Dove scalp care
This Dove anti-dandruff shampoo is perfect for mild flaking. I use it a few times a week in place of my regular shampoo, and it does keep my scalp feeling cleaner and less flaky. It doesn't dry out my hair.
12/10/2018
Love this Shampoo
I tried Dove scalp smoothing for the first time a few months ago. I absolutely love it. It smells good, cleans my hair and got rid of the dandruff.
11/29/2018
I love it
I love this shampoo. It smells fantastic. It cleans my hair and it doesn’t leave dry as most shampoo does. Perfect for dandruff.
11/28/2018
Dove
I love any Dove product. I use dove deodorant dove shampoo and conditioner. I recommend it to everyone of my family members.
Not The Best
A couple summers ago I had dandruff. I gave this a shot thinking it would help, but no. Dove has great products but not impressed with this.
Good for your hair.
I love this product when I need to change shampoo when my head itches. It is very gentle on your hair and works great on your scalp. Good product.
Dove Dermacare
It has a nice smell burns a little not bad though, and it made my hair very static, but soft. It helped with dry scalp and is great if u don't mind your hair being static.
11/21/2018
Dove Dermacare is better than head and shoulders!
Tried two varities and loved both. GREAT smell, left my hair soft and easy to manage.
Baño
Me encanta por que me deja rl cabello suave lo recomiendo
Smells great
Feels very soft and creamy, much better than head & shoulders
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
A very smooth and silky clean shampoo .the smell is soft and nice
The switch it up
Living in a four season State. My scalp and hair needs change every few months. Fall and Winter my scalp tends to get drier and itchy. I've tried many different products to alleviate this seasonal issue. I love Dove products and decided when browsing my favorite retail store's shampoo section to give Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo a try. It has a gentle scent and started working on my dry scalp after the first wash. It will now be included in my season rotation!
Works Pretty Good!
I loved this shampoo! After looking for something to use for dandruff that ISN'T a two-in-one, I found that Dove made a line for dandruff with separate shampoo and conditioner. The price wasn't too expensive. After using it for about a week I noticed a big difference in the amount of dandruff I had! It didn't clear my dandruff completely, but it definitely made a huge difference. I love the smell of this shampoo also, and it leaves my hair feeling soft.
Shampoo
Worked pretty good. Smells good and made my hair soft
Scalp is so refreshed
I love this product! It refreshes my hair and scalp from everyday dryness. My hair looks beautiful when I style it as well. It definitely gives me more confidence and the smell is amazing!