4.6 5 0 292 292 Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti-Dandruff Soothing Moisture Shampoo is especially formulated to effectively tackle dandruff while still being mild enough to gently care for your hair.

12/20/2018
Great Shampoo
I loved this shampoo! It really took away my dandruff. I am having a hard time finding it at the store though.
12/16/2018
ehhhh, just ok....
I cannot actually speak on the anti-dandruff quality of this shampoo because I don't have dandruff, my review is for its quality as a shampoo only. This shampoo kind of dried my hair out with just one use and I was not thrilled with the smell of this shampoo. Otherwise, it was great .
12/15/2018
my hair feels and looks amazing
My mother bought herself and me a bottle and our hair looks and feels amazing... No more flakes
12/14/2018
No frizzies
I love this shampoo. It doesn't leave frizzies!. Most of the shampoos I've tried leave me with the frizzies. I'm gonna be honest, I thought this would leave me with the frizzies, but it didn't. That's great.
12/12/2018
Silky flake free hair
I use Dove products all of the time but this set me over the edge! Cmon Dove, You truly outdid yourself this time! I’m so in love with my flake free, silky hair! It’s absolutely marvelous! Thank you so much! I highly recommend it! Use the shampoo and conditioner together though!
12/12/2018
Dove scalp care
This Dove anti-dandruff shampoo is perfect for mild flaking. I use it a few times a week in place of my regular shampoo, and it does keep my scalp feeling cleaner and less flaky. It doesn't dry out my hair.
12/10/2018
Love this Shampoo
I tried Dove scalp smoothing for the first time a few months ago. I absolutely love it. It smells good, cleans my hair and got rid of the dandruff.
11/29/2018
I love it
I love this shampoo. It smells fantastic. It cleans my hair and it doesn’t leave dry as most shampoo does. Perfect for dandruff.
11/28/2018
Dove
I love any Dove product. I use dove deodorant dove shampoo and conditioner. I recommend it to everyone of my family members.
Not The Best
A couple summers ago I had dandruff. I gave this a shot thinking it would help, but no. Dove has great products but not impressed with this.
Good for your hair.
I love this product when I need to change shampoo when my head itches. It is very gentle on your hair and works great on your scalp. Good product.
Dove Dermacare
It has a nice smell burns a little not bad though, and it made my hair very static, but soft. It helped with dry scalp and is great if u don't mind your hair being static.
11/21/2018
Dove Dermacare is better than head and shoulders!
Tried two varities and loved both. GREAT smell, left my hair soft and easy to manage.
11/19/2018
Baño
Me encanta por que me deja rl cabello suave lo recomiendo
11/19/2018
Smells great
Feels very soft and creamy, much better than head & shoulders