4.6 5 0 292 292 Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti-Dandruff Soothing Moisture Shampoo is especially formulated to effectively tackle dandruff while still being mild enough to gently care for your hair.

11/19/2018
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
A very smooth and silky clean shampoo .the smell is soft and nice
11/19/2018
The switch it up
Living in a four season State. My scalp and hair needs change every few months. Fall and Winter my scalp tends to get drier and itchy. I've tried many different products to alleviate this seasonal issue. I love Dove products and decided when browsing my favorite retail store's shampoo section to give Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo a try. It has a gentle scent and started working on my dry scalp after the first wash. It will now be included in my season rotation!
Works Pretty Good!
I loved this shampoo! After looking for something to use for dandruff that ISN'T a two-in-one, I found that Dove made a line for dandruff with separate shampoo and conditioner. The price wasn't too expensive. After using it for about a week I noticed a big difference in the amount of dandruff I had! It didn't clear my dandruff completely, but it definitely made a huge difference. I love the smell of this shampoo also, and it leaves my hair feeling soft.
Shampoo
Worked pretty good. Smells good and made my hair soft
Scalp is so refreshed
I love this product! It refreshes my hair and scalp from everyday dryness. My hair looks beautiful when I style it as well. It definitely gives me more confidence and the smell is amazing!
11/15/2018
Love this stuff!!
Husband and I were using another brand before that was expensive, it stunk horribly & didn't even work - Dove is AMAZING, not only does it smell great, but it works fantastic too!! And has a great price! Thank you Dove!!
11/14/2018
Really like it
I really like this shampoo. It smells great and my scalp doesn't itch have anymore.
11/14/2018
Dove antidandruff shampoo
My husband uses this quite frequently and loves it It's always in our shower
11/13/2018
One of the best
The Dove Shampoo for dandruff works the best for me..
11/13/2018
Must Try
To be completely honest the shampoo is remarkably great. My hair was so soft and shiny. I uses to have an itchy scalp and my hair was dry due to having used blonde highlights often. To my surprise this shampoo actually not only helpes byt cures the dryness and the coarseness from the continuous use of the highlights has softened and my hair seems healed from all the damage. Im thankful and i continue to purchase this shampoo. Its a must try!!
11/12/2018
Good Stuff
I will start off by saying I have very minimal dandruff, but if I don't stay on top of it, it will get bad. That being said, I have been able to keep it at bay by using this shampoo about every other wash. It is not harsh on my color treated hair. Really makes my hair feel nice. Has a pleasant smell. Doesn't weigh my hair down.
11/11/2018
Awesome product
My son and i have been using this Dove for at least 2 yrs now and we love it
11/11/2018
Really helped my scalp!!
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is phenomenal!! Not only did it take away my bout with dandruff~ it made my hair so soft and shiny!! Pleasant scent also!! Definitely my new fave dandruff shampoo!!
11/10/2018
DANDRUFF BEGONE
THIS PRODUCT IS BETTER THEN ANY OTHER DANDRUFF PRODUCT ON THE SHELVES
11/9/2018
Great smell
I have problems with dandruff and I tryed this product and I was surprised to see that it smelled great. It was also thick and made my hair feel soft