4.6 5 0 287 287 Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti-Dandruff Soothing Moisture Shampoo is especially formulated to effectively tackle dandruff while still being mild enough to gently care for your hair.

11/6/2018
Itchy scalp
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo was a little bit of a disappointment to me because it seemed my scalp itched more after using. I also have really long, thick hair so it was very dry feeling after using.
11/5/2018
I love it
It has made my hair look and feel so great. I have been loving it.
11/5/2018
Dove Dermacare Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
I originally purchased this Shampoo for my boyfriend bc he suffers from Dandruff so I wanted to try something new for him and I tried it one night and it made my hair feel extremely soft, moisturized and Clean from product buildup. I was shocked bc I had no idea this would actually do anything for my hair. I'm so glad I tried it and I still use it about once a week. Oh and it smells wonderful.
Bye Bye Dandruff
If you experience dandruff or dry scalp at all I definitely recommend trying the Dove Anti Dandruff Shampoo. It is more on the pricier side for shampoo found at the grocery store but works just as good if not better than the high priced salon shampoo.
Amazing Product
This is the only dandruff shampoo that really works and you definitely notice the difference.
Dove Dandruff Shampoo
This shampoo works great for dandruff! Use it all the time!
Dove is the best.
I just over this shampoo. It is so good. And smells fantastic.
Works Great
Smells Great and Really keeps my hair dandruff free
11/3/2018
I love this product it smells great and it works great for my dandruff
Dove is great
I got this free sample in the mail. I ordinarily don't try any other shampoos because I have really good results with my usual shampoo. But one day while I was in the shower I decided to give it a try. WOW! My hair was so soft and I had no problems with tangles. When it was dry I had no flyaway s and my hair looked great! I have a new shampoo now and it's Dove!! You gotta try this product!! You won't be sorry!!!
Leaves hair soft
I love this stuff. I thick hair and a oily scalp and this stuff works great
11/2/2018
Gentle
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is gentle, smells great, and works great.
11/1/2018
I use almost all Dove products, just wish there were BETTER coupons...YES im a coupon nut.
The perfect hair care
Product is very good leave the hair soft and manageable smells good and no dandruff after you use it I like it I've had it I've tried it three two times I will probably buy it again thank you
The best
I used this every day exspically in the cold weather