Dove DermaSeries Eczema Body Lotion Soothing Itch Relief

4.9 5 0 161 161 A unique blend of skin-protecting colloidal oatmeal and high levels of moisturisers, this is one of the best lotions for eczema from Dove.
Dove DermaSeries Eczema Body Lotion Soothing Itch Relief

09/07/2022
Happy
We tried this product and my husband eczema patches and it worked great! Helped the patches to not itch as much as usual and we experienced less flakiness. Nice and gentle product that didn't cause any burning or stinging on sensitive areas.
05/06/2022
Excellent
I am impressed with how well this works for eczema all while being gentle on your skin. Definitely recommend!!
23/01/2022
Soothing Formula
Dove Eczema helps provide relief from the itchy discomfort of Eczema.This formula contains 1% colloidal oatmeal to smooth & relieves irritation and dryness.Also suitable for psoriasis prone skin,,the lotion has a fragrance and Steroid free that’s safe to use daily.
05/04/2021
Good moisturizer
Nice thick moisturizer. I use it at night and let it soak in.
05/06/2020
Dove
Dove DermaSeries Eczema Body Lotion Soothing Itch Relief. My skin was so flaky before i tried this lotion. It is not greasy. Its wonderful
08/10/2019
Dove Eczema Relief Lotion
I'm so happy with the itch relief of Dove Eczema lotion! My skin was so itchy, flaky, and dry before I tried this lotion. It's not greasy, yet it is thick, which is great. It absorbs well and stays on throughout the day. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it, especially for the larger size.
27/09/2019
Great or flare ups.
This lotion has been a lifesaver for my self and my son when our eczema flares up. I keep a small version in my purse and his baby bag and i spot treat with it mainly and it helps almost instantly for the spot to go down.
01/12/2018
no more itch
This cream is for eczema which I dont have but i do have very dry skin. This seems to work to stop the itch and anything that does that is great for me
25/10/2018
Love love
I love this lotion my poor babt has excema bad once I get her out bath I lather her in this lotion to keep her body hydrated
29/09/2018
Excellent product
Dove Eczema Relief Cream seriously works wonderfully! Plus it doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy
10/09/2018
It was great at giving relief from the itching but didnt clear all the redness, thankful it did help moisturize the dryness
09/09/2018
Soothes eczema itching!
I have had eczema my entire life and tried Dove DermaSeries Eczema Body Lotion Soothing Itch Relief and it did exactly what the product name says - soothes the eczema itch!
28/07/2018
I swear by this stuff! My two year old has really bad eczema and has red dry patches all over her legs that get worse if she takes a bath everyday or comes into contact with water and I tried everything I put this on her all the time and it has helped tremendously you can’t even tell she has eczema because it nourishes so well this has been the only one I have found so far that works the best for my daughter I will definitely buy again!
26/06/2018
Dove DermaSeries Eczema itch relief cream works wonders on those irritating patches of skin that you just can't seem to stop itching! Works fast, no oily residue left on skin, and works quickly for that instant relief you seek! A++ Product!
25/05/2018
send the free samples Dove Eczema relief to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina Puerto Rico 00985