Dove DermaSeries Fragrance-Free Face Cream with SPF15

4.3 5 0 165 165 Dove DermaSeries dry skin relief replenishing face cream Get the instant relief from dry skin you need with the expert care of Dove DermaSeries dry skin relief replenishing face cream.

09/08/2022
Really great skin cream
Absolutely love the Dove line. Easy to apply and drenched my skin with hydration. I bought it on sale at walmart.
05/06/2022
Excellent
This is very gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling nice and moisturized. I do wish it had a higher SPF but I would still definitely recommend buying it.
23/02/2022
Not bad! Just go a bit easy..
..of course, it could be due to the quality of my own skin (insert over 40 year old skin groan here), but my first use, my more sensitive areas on my face, was almost too harsh! So for me, a little bit definitely goes further with this product! Would recommend! Just be mindful on an area first if you're more on the sensitive side☺️
09/01/2022
Excellent product
This dove cream is excellent for dry skin, it is incredible how quickly I saw the results, something that I also like is that it has a little sun protection, but always after putting it on I apply a higher sunscreen.
18/09/2021
Good for sunscreen
A good inexpensive cream. Not much for moisturizing ingredients but a very good facial sunscreen.
04/08/2021
Not On My Face...
I really do like this cream. It works VERY well for extremely dry skin. However, I used this on my heels and knees rather than my face! I have combo/oily skin and this product is VERY hydrating and somewhat thick. Much too much for my face. So I used it on my heels and knees instead as I didn't want to waste it. It works GREAT for these areas! Works quickly also. I noticed a difference in 3 days. My heels are super hydrated and healthy with no dry patches at all. My knees are smooth and hydrated as well. This would be WONDERFUL for those with very dry skin, dry patches or sensitive sskin. No fragrance either!
11/06/2021
Smoothness
Super soft bright glowing skin i love this product
02/05/2021
Works great
I have very dry patchy skin on my knees and elbows and this lotion helped so much. Instant ice relief as well. Highly recommend to anyone with bad dry skin!
28/02/2021
Instant Relief!
Dove DermaSeries Replenishing body lotion provides a thick formula for instant relief to dry itchy skin. Dove DermaSeries is perfect for eczema since the ingredients are hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested. It’s also proven to replenish the moisture levels and restore the skin's protective barrier. This product is my saving grace in the winter months. Thanks to my mom introducing this to me. This body lotion is what my mom used for her Eczema. #DoveDermaSeries @dove #Eczemalotion #reesetishas2cents @reesetisha #reesetisha
14/04/2020
Perfect for sensitive skin but it is pricey
This is a very good product but a disclaimer is that it is pricey. If you have sensitive dry skin then this is the perfect product. I can also appreciate that this moisturizer does not have a fragrance. It is light yet moisturizing. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I also like how there is sunscreen in this product.
12/02/2020
Great moisturizer
This is a miracle and truly MEGA hydrating cream ! It has nice soft consistency and it’s gentle on your face, absorbs fast and you feel Like your skin is getting softer. I have a dry skin and this one is perfect! . Worth the money! Highly recommend it!
10/01/2020
Didn't do much
It did not bring any relief to my dry skin. In addition to that, Dove Derma Series Dry Skin Relief also left a bulky flaky consistency on my face. It was annoying and a waste of both time and money.
31/08/2019
Dove DermaSeries Fragrance-Free Face Cream with SPF15
Dove DermaSeries Fragrance-Free Face Cream with SPF15, I recommend this product for very dry skin or excema it will last on your face. I was recently sent the body lotion from #Dove.
13/05/2019
Meh
I have severely dry skin in the winter and decided to give this a try since I love the face wash. This product moisturized my skin but it also broke me out terribly, I was so disappointed. This product also smells very strongly of sunscreen, and leaves white streaks on your face as if you applied a sunscreen. I think it would be a great product if they fixed these two issues. I really wanted to like it but it just didn't work for me.
16/01/2019
Dry skin
I have dry skin and got this as a free sample, but I found out that it doesn't work for as well as other lotions that I have tried