4.4 5 0 157 157 Dove DermaSeries dry skin relief replenishing face cream Get the instant relief from dry skin you need with the expert care of Dove DermaSeries dry skin relief replenishing face cream.

8/31/2019
Dove DermaSeries Fragrance-Free Face Cream with SPF15
Dove DermaSeries Fragrance-Free Face Cream with SPF15, I recommend this product for very dry skin or excema it will last on your face. I was recently sent the body lotion from #Dove.
5/13/2019
Meh
I have severely dry skin in the winter and decided to give this a try since I love the face wash. This product moisturized my skin but it also broke me out terribly, I was so disappointed. This product also smells very strongly of sunscreen, and leaves white streaks on your face as if you applied a sunscreen. I think it would be a great product if they fixed these two issues. I really wanted to like it but it just didn't work for me.
1/16/2019
Dry skin
I have dry skin and got this as a free sample, but I found out that it doesn't work for as well as other lotions that I have tried
12/24/2018
Protection in more ways than one!
I purchased this to use as a follow-up to the DermaSeries Face Wash. I have very sensitive and dry skin due to the treatment of acne. This cream helps soothe and protect my sensitive skin from dryness and the sun! It goes on a little thick and has the smell of sunscreen, but it's not deterring to me at all. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and protected all day long. Thanks Dove!
12/12/2018
Dove face cream
Another great Dove product! Moisturizing, and gentle on sensitive skin. Did not make me break out. I really love that it contains a little SPF too!
9/11/2018
A little too moisturizing for me
I tried this new Dove face cream but didn't like it much. I like that it is fragrance free but the dislikes outweighed the likes for me. I have combination skin and thought this would help balance it out, but instead, it just made my skin super oily and shiny. It felt like I had a film over my skin which was really unpleasant. I can see it working for someone with really dry skin maybe...or maybe not. Not a fan though.
9/8/2018
Its okay
It is super moisturizing and helped with eczema but I could not get over the smell. I didnt like the smell.
8/20/2018
You need to try this!!
I got mine at walmart and i love this after i wash my face with the dove face wash i put this face lotion and its not oily i use it under my makeup everyday. I have very dry skin and i can tell a difference if you havent tried it its a must have u will love it
8/2/2018
This is a great product for dry skin, the very first time I used this my hands felt amazing and was very soft, I recommend this to anyone with dry skin!
7/8/2018
KEEPS MY FAMILIES SKIN IN TOP SHAPE. IT LEAVES SKIN SMOOTH AND SILKY. THE BEST THING IS IT IS SPF 15.
7/2/2018
Dove DermaSeries Fragrance-Free Face Cream is a great product if you have sensitive skin. It also has SPF 15! Who doesn't love a face cream with SPF in it. Dove DermaSeries Fragrance-Free Face Cream is the only face cream I use.
6/29/2018
I suffer from eczema, so it's usually a struggle to find skincare products that work out. Dove's Dermaseries line has been great to try, and I haven't had a negative reaction so far. The SPF 15 included in this is very negligible, so it amuses me on how this is clearly advertised on the package. If this is a line specially for sensitive skin types, then why isn't the SPF much higher than this? Anyway, the face cream is very nourishing and absorbs quickly into the skin. It's very lightweight, and leaves no greasy residue, so its great if you wear makeup all the time. This is a great face cream for sensitive and dry types, it's just a bit irksome that I have to also wear a facial sunscreen over it.
6/28/2018
This product helps relieve my dry skin without it feeling too heavy or greasy. It moisturized my skin and left it looking awesome!
6/9/2018
Great dove dry skin product and moisturizing too very nice send me one in mail
6/8/2018
I have tried this product and really like it makes your face feel so soft after using.