Dove DermaSeries Fragrance-Free Face Wash for Dry Skin

4.7 5 0 163 163 Dove DermaSeries dry skin relief gentle cleansing face wash is a soap-free cleanser with a unique blend of skin-natural lipids and mild cleansing actives that offers creamy care for dry, delicate skin.

29/06/2022
Lotion
This is a great product for your skin care. It helps keep your face moisturize.I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family to try for themselves and share their experiences with others.
29/06/2022
Great face wash
I loved this face wash by dove because I have a problem with sensitive skin. This face wash wasn't harsh on my skin nor did it dry it out after each use. This face wash kept my face hydrated after each use. Great product!
05/06/2022
Excellent
I love that this is fragrance free, it is hard to find that sometimes. Works good for my dry skin.
17/05/2022
Moisturizes well!
I like this face cream for super dry skin! So far, it hasn’t broken my sensitive skin out and leaves me feeling moisturized for a long time after using. There is no greasy feeling or residue either.
13/04/2022
Incredible
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. These are the perfect little things to have around your house.
08/04/2022
My Face is More Vibrant Looking
This is an effective product. It has a light pleasant scent. It’s easy to apply onto My face. This helps reduce facial acne. My face looks clearer after one week. I would definitely recommend this product.
22/11/2021
This face wash is AMAZING!
This is my to-go facial wash for everyday use! I have always been such a huge fan of Dove products & when this face wash came out in stores I HAD to get it. It leaves my face so incredibly soft & smooth & just after one wash my face was glowing!
25/05/2021
Love this!!
I started using this because I had some severe dry/flaky/scaly patches of skin on my face. I needed a cleanser that was non-foaming so it wouldn't dry out my skin further. This is a great option for people dealing with dry skin. It cleans well, is gentle, and doesn't leave your skin tight like some foaming cleansers.
15/03/2021
Excelente for dry skin
I have used this product for a about a year now; my face and arms get flaky and dry from lupus and this is one of the only products that help my dry skin, it’s also one of the few products that do not burn when i put it on it leaves your skin extra soft i love it would definitely recommend
22/11/2020
Great facial wash
This is perfect for sensitive skin. No rash or itchy skin and your face feels clean and smooth.
29/08/2020
Love Dove. And this product is great for teenagers that are starting to develop acne. Instead of a harsh chemicals, those alarms for your skin to be washed left the smooth and stay clean by opening up the pores and allowing dirt and everything Yucky come out. Are use this product for my 12-year-old whose skin is still smooth as a babies they don’t want his face to be ruined.
13/07/2020
Dove
Dove DermaSeries Fragrance-Free Face Wash for Dry Skin. This really helps with my dry skin
16/05/2020
Dove Face Wash
This Dove face wash is refreshing and takes away all of the dirt and grim from the day. My face felt clean and moisturized after using this product.
26/10/2019
Dove DermaSeries Fragrance-Free Face Wash for Dry Skin
#DoveDermaSeries Helps with dry skin this face wash prevents my face from getting dry and flaky. I will be using it a lot this winter. Highly recommend this.
02/10/2019
a bit oily
I tried a sample of this product last year and wasn't very fond of it. I found it to be a bit oily and even greasy. It left a film on my skin. I also didn't feel it hydrated my skin either.