4.7 5 0 158 158 Dove DermaSeries dry skin relief gentle cleansing face wash is a soap-free cleanser with a unique blend of skin-natural lipids and mild cleansing actives that offers creamy care for dry, delicate skin.

7/29/2019
A Really Moisturizing Cleanser
I was blown away by how moisturizing this cleanser was on its own. It left my face feeling quite soft. I'm a little concerned about whether my face serums will penetrate the moisturizing layer of this cleanser though. It's a really nice cleanser for those days when you don't want to use any other skincare products besides additional moisturizer and sunscreen. I'm going to test this moisturizer out this winter in combination with an oil cleanser during my double cleanse routine.
6/2/2019
So far, so good!
I have combination skin that varies with the seasons, but this cleanser is great when my skin is drier. I’m not sure if this cleanser is best used on dry or damp skin, but a little goes a long way! Would consider repurchasing (:
2/27/2019
Complete Cleanser
I love this cleanser! It removes old skin cells, dirt, and oil to keep my skin clear! I love how my skin feels refreshed and rejuvenated!
12/24/2018
Gentle and Soothing
Purchased this Dove DermaSeries Face Wash a few days ago after dealing with irritation from using a wash from a comparable brand. This wash feels like a lotion but thoroughly removes excess oil and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and fresh. I like to pair this with the DermaSeries Face Cream for extra protection from dryness.
11/2/2018
Love Dove
Dove Dermaseries face wash for dry skin works exceptionally well! I have found a product that finally works and that I have confidence in using!
10/21/2018
refreshed and soothing
Dove Derma Series is the new go to item for my dry skin. I tried this last week and have used every day since. I am glad i chose to get this brand. I read reviews and users details and am not surprised at all at the effectiveness of this face wash. Definately better than other leading face washes!
9/9/2018
Gentle cleanser
Dove DermaSeries Fragrance-Free Face Wash for Dry Skin felt good when I was trying it but I think I'll stick with my other Dove staple - Dove Beauty Bars, I use them on my face and body every single day.
8/26/2018
Effective Face Wash
Dove's new Derma Series face wash is a very mild but effective way to wash your face. I use every night to clean off my make-up and daily grime. My face is clean without feeling dried out.
8/23/2018
Gentle cleansing and Hydrating
I really like the Dove DermaSeries fragrance free face wash. It gently cleanses my face without over drying my skin out! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth! I do wish it had a light scent though!
8/16/2018
I received a sample of the face wash in the mail could not get it to lather up had a texture of lotion not soap very unhappy
8/16/2018
This is my favorite product from dove. It helps improve my dry skin, and keep my skin moisturize throughout the day .I like that dove face wash is fragrance free.
7/29/2018
The Dove DermaSeries Fragrance-Free Face Wash for Dry Skin was very hydrating and seemed to do a good job cleansing my face. I'm not used to using face washes that don't foam or bubble, so using this was a strange experience for me, considering this felt like I was washing my face with a lotion. That being said, the lack of bubbles wasnt appealing to me. If you aren't bothered by washes that don't bubble, and want a very hydrating face wash with no fragrance, then this may be perfect for you!
6/8/2018
Dove Derma Series Dry Skin Relief face wash is a good product. Leaves my skin fesh and clean. Soft and perfect.
5/26/2018
send the free samples of Dove Dray skin Relief to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/13/2018
i bought this face washbecause i have dry skin and i love how it works and it made my skin feel very smoothand i will buy it again that is for sure