4.3 5 0 234 234 Nourished beauty 48h protection
Dove Dry Spray

13/11/2019
Smells great
This is my go to. Works perfectly. No white marks left on clothing. Dosent leave your armpits feeling goopy like some deodorants do. Overall love this product. It's perfect. Would definitely recommend.
01/10/2019
Last foever
Not only do you smell good all day without having to constantly reapply, these freaking cans last forever. I couldn't believe how long I had this stuff. And if you drop it on the floor, your deodorant isn't destroyed forever.
16/09/2019
Love it!
I use this product now, ive always had hard time finding good deodorants. I never sweat with dove spray n best never gets on my clothes. I love dove deodorant spray. Definitely recommend
27/08/2019
Spray on!
I love this and thing it’s actually easier to use. I think it lasts as long as regular deodorant and smells just as food I also love the cucumber scent I would recommend this
18/08/2019
Didn’t last.
I liked the idea of trying out a spray instead of a stick but this just didn’t seem to last throughout the day and it was used up much fast than the stick.
13/08/2019
Simply Done, Simply Dove
Subtle clean scent that is not overpowering or obviously fragranced once on. Also more hygienic than traditional stick deodorant, and leaves less white marks than traditional sticks as well.
03/07/2019
Dove for the WIN!
This product is my absolute favorite deodorant! I love that I can apply it and it works all day long! The scents are absolutely perfect! My favorite part was saying goodbye to stains on your shirts (from armpits). I would definitely recommend for anyone who wants something that lasts all day, that does not stain your shirts, and wants to feel refreshed!
03/06/2019
Love the dry spray
I love the dry spray version of the dove deodorants. So much better than the solid version and dries super quickly.
29/05/2019
Love dove
I absolutely love all dove products, also one thing good about dove is they will honor any product that you get & are not satisfied with by sending you coupons for a free item & also a a few more coupons for free or 50% off other dove items
24/05/2019
I love the dove dry spray. I works so good. I can be active all day and I will not smell sweaty at all. It doesn't leave any residue. I will purchase dove dry spray over and over.
22/05/2019
I really love this product after I got a sample I bought more and I even recommended this to my mom and really just everyone I know.
22/05/2019
Great smell but needs to last longer
I love the smells of the Dove deodorant sprays and they are easy to apply. However I feel like it doesn't last my whole day. I think it wears off and I usually apply more near dinner time. I love the product and the brand it's just not 100% for me.
22/04/2019
Good Deodorant!!
I tried Dove dry spray deodorant for the first time recently and I liked it! I like the different varieties and scents Dove dry spray deodorant comes it. I also like how convenient it is to use but, I have only one complaint. I like Dove dryspray for the most part but, the coldness when you spray it on is too cold for me to use everyday. I will still use Dove dry along with my regular deodorant but not as often.
11/04/2019
delicious
i use it every day,spray that does not drip or stain,refreshing smell.
09/04/2019
amazing product
I like all products "Dove" does not irritate me its fragrance is not annoying if it keeps me dry enough time during the day