4.7 5 0 726 726 Polish your way to smooth, soft skin with something different Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk.

8/16/2019
Exfoliate it all away
This stuff is amazing. Especially in the summer if you self tan this is a life saver In between applications. It smells so good and it’s very tiny grains. It doesn’t leave my skin red or irritated and I have very sensitive skin
8/7/2019
Great Body Scrub
I love Dove body scrubs! The crushed macadamia and rice milk scent smells fantastic and exfoliates really well without leaving my skin irritated. It keeps my skin feeling smooth and soft. I recommend to anyone looking for a great inexpensive body scrub.
7/30/2019
I love this body polish. I got it as a free sample with a shampoo purchase. I like the texture and the scent. Will definitely buy a full size now!
7/22/2019
I LOVE IT
I LOVE A GOOD EXFOLIATOR FOR MY FACE BUT HONESTLY NEVER THOUGHT OF ONE FOR MY BODY, SO WHEN I GOT TO TRY THIS I WAS THRILLED! IT SMELLS AMAZING, NOT TOO ROUGH BUT ENOUGH TO GET THE JOB DONE, MY LEGS ARMS FEET ECT FELT LIKE A BABIES SKIN AFTER JUST ONE USE!
7/2/2019
I love this product, it smells great and leaves your body so smooth. I actually can’t stop using it. It has become apart of my daily shower route
5/14/2019
Great Product
The smell is what drew me in to buy this product. The smell is creamy and delicious. When you put it on your skin it's very gentle compared to other exfoliating body scrubs. Just the right amount of exfoliation without to much harshness on the skin. Would totally recommend!
5/8/2019
Finally the best of both worlds
This is such a pleasure to use. Exfoliates without the harshness and harsh abrasion of salt or sugar bscrubs. Gentle, still effective, with the moisturizing features dove does so we'll, and doesn't dissolve when the shower spray hits it!
5/4/2019
Awesome product
I received a good sized sample & was pleasantly surprised. It is very creamy & had just enough of the scrub texture
3/27/2019
Smells SO Good
LOVE this stuff!! Got to smell before I bought so I got the Macadamia nut one and it smells so AMAZING. I makes my skin so soft and helps smooth the bumps I get on my arms and legs. Wish there was a matching body wash and that it was a little cheaper.
3/24/2019
I used the pomegranate scent and it is so sweet and succulent! It helps exfoliate and remove dead skin. It has given my skin a healthy glow!
3/4/2019
This smells so good
1st off this scrub smells so very good. I really like this scrub, it is gentle yet effective. It really leaves your skin clean but not irritated, Soft and smooth. Its only around 5 dollars so price is great. Ive purchased this scrub several times for myself and as gifts. I've gotten others hooked on it too
2/24/2019
Great but pricey
I like this product a lot it makes my skin really soft just wish it was cheaper
2/20/2019
Exfoliate and Smell Great
This Dove body polish smells so good, I wish the scent was a body spray! It's not too harsh and leaves skin soft and moisturized! Also a great price for auch a large amount of product!
2/17/2019
LOVE DOVE!!!!!
I love this product! Works wonderfully... My skin feels soft and beautiful....LOVE DOVE!!! Always have always will.💜💜💜💜💜💜
2/10/2019
Inlove with the scent!
I have personally never tried or even heard of a “body polish” prior to receiving this as a sample. I was reluctant at first because the scent was “rice and macadamia” (what is that supposed to smell like lol!) but then after opening it, oh my gosh, the smell is heavenly! It has like a relaxing sweet smell! And once I used it, it immediately made my skin soft, the polish itself had tiny smooth sand-like grains, very gentle on skin, having sensitive skin myself, I didn’t break out or have negative reactions to it, I even use it on my face. Plus, you don’t need a lot of product per use, so my sample which was the size of a small petroleum jelly tub lasted me for a good 3 weeks with every 2 day use. :) now I have a full size jar, just cause I am obsessed with the smell!