4.7 5 0 737 737 Polish your way to smooth, soft skin with something different Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk.

16/11/2019
A must have body exfoliate
I have been using this for over a year as it became a bath essential since the first use. It smell so good and leaves my skin so soft and clean, i use it mainly on body folds specially under arm and it helps so much keeping the area soft and way brighter. I absolutely recommend this for everyone.
14/11/2019
Excellent Exfoliate!
Good product to add to your shower routine! Exfoliates and moisturizes and it has that Dove signature scent. I recommend it to anyone.
02/11/2019
Felt watered down
It felt nice but a little watery, but makes skin feel smooth and soft
28/10/2019
I love Dove
Dove has always been a product in my Grandmothers and mothers house this is a very good product it keeps my skin soft and silky
27/10/2019
smooth like a baby
I love this stuff epically after I shave I use this scrub after for the most smoothness and this works it is very oily so be carful not to slip but ill take that fall to feel my legs summer ready and once u dry off its not that way any more u just fill soft
22/10/2019
Smells and feels heavenly
For a cheaper scrub, this is very appealing in terms of scent and not too harsh in terms of scrub power. I likes how it made rough areas like elbows feel softer.
16/10/2019
Love this exfoliating body polish!
I received a trial size Dove Exfoliating Body Polish and I absolutely loved it! I like to exfoliate my skin at least a couple times a week to keep my skin soft and smooth, and to remove dead skin cells. However, the problem I face is that most exfoliators are too harsh on my sensitive skin. I've settled for using a gentle exfoliating body wash, but it really doesn't exfoliate all that well. Dove exfoliating body polish is like the perfect medium for me, it exfoliates without irritating my skin. The first time I used the Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk I fell in love! I love the creamy texture of the body polish, and the fragrance is absolutely heavenly! It did a great job at exfoliating my skin without being harsh or irritating. My skin was left soft, smooth & refreshed! I will definitely be using Dove Exfoliating Body Polish to exfoliate my skin on a regular basis!
28/09/2019
Meh
I’d love the smell but not sure that the sample size was enough to decide if it’s worth it. I would like to try it again in a bigger size and will probably do that someday if I ever feel the need for a body scrub.
17/09/2019
pampering your skin
really good for my skin, lathers well and leaves my skin so soft.
14/09/2019
Wow!!
This stuff smells so fabulous, you just can't go wrong with Dove
12/09/2019
Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Body Scrub
Does this come in 5 gallon containers?? OMG is this stuff great for those of us with very dry skin. The scent is from heaven and the exfoliating beads are gentle but still gets the job done. 5 Stars!
05/09/2019
Love in a jar ..
My mother had given me this, and I must say out of all the scrubs I have tried, Dove body scrubs has been the only one to leave my body smooth and it smelled great to.....I have tried almost of them and would recommend this anyone. I want to especially thank my mother for giving me this to try. Thanks mom's, I love you.
28/08/2019
LOVE.
Been using this for awhile now.. All of the scents smell great but I love the Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk scent. It smells so good & leaves my skin so soft. I use it all the time. I would recommend this to anyone.
26/08/2019
I'm on the fence with this one
This product smells lovely and exfoliates decently but it feels like it leaves a thick lotion residue on my skin. I do feel hydrated and not dry but I think it leaves too much moisturizer behind. Maybe if you have really dry skin areas this would be good for that but not everyday or every other day use in my opinion.
22/08/2019
Love it!
One of my favorite body scrubs. I've tried the entire line and it smells amazing. The scent stays on my body long after the shower and leaves my skin feeling soft! I would recommend !