4.7 5 0 425 425 Polish your way to smooth, soft skin with something different Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk.
Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Body Scrub

08/05/2019
Finally the best of both worlds
This is such a pleasure to use. Exfoliates without the harshness and harsh abrasion of salt or sugar bscrubs. Gentle, still effective, with the moisturizing features dove does so we'll, and doesn't dissolve when the shower spray hits it!
04/05/2019
Awesome product
I received a good sized sample & was pleasantly surprised. It is very creamy & had just enough of the scrub texture
27/03/2019
Smells SO Good
LOVE this stuff!! Got to smell before I bought so I got the Macadamia nut one and it smells so AMAZING. I makes my skin so soft and helps smooth the bumps I get on my arms and legs. Wish there was a matching body wash and that it was a little cheaper.
24/03/2019
I used the pomegranate scent and it is so sweet and succulent! It helps exfoliate and remove dead skin. It has given my skin a healthy glow!
04/03/2019
This smells so good
1st off this scrub smells so very good. I really like this scrub, it is gentle yet effective. It really leaves your skin clean but not irritated, Soft and smooth. Its only around 5 dollars so price is great. Ive purchased this scrub several times for myself and as gifts. I've gotten others hooked on it too
24/02/2019
Great but pricey
I like this product a lot it makes my skin really soft just wish it was cheaper
20/02/2019
Exfoliate and Smell Great
This Dove body polish smells so good, I wish the scent was a body spray! It's not too harsh and leaves skin soft and moisturized! Also a great price for auch a large amount of product!
17/02/2019
LOVE DOVE!!!!!
I love this product! Works wonderfully... My skin feels soft and beautiful....LOVE DOVE!!! Always have always will.💜💜💜💜💜💜
10/02/2019
Inlove with the scent!
I have personally never tried or even heard of a “body polish” prior to receiving this as a sample. I was reluctant at first because the scent was “rice and macadamia” (what is that supposed to smell like lol!) but then after opening it, oh my gosh, the smell is heavenly! It has like a relaxing sweet smell! And once I used it, it immediately made my skin soft, the polish itself had tiny smooth sand-like grains, very gentle on skin, having sensitive skin myself, I didn’t break out or have negative reactions to it, I even use it on my face. Plus, you don’t need a lot of product per use, so my sample which was the size of a small petroleum jelly tub lasted me for a good 3 weeks with every 2 day use. :) now I have a full size jar, just cause I am obsessed with the smell!
22/01/2019
Exfoliating
I really love Dove products, and this one held up to expectations! It really exfoliate without being harsh. I don't love the scent of this one, but you are to use your own body wash/soap afterwards anyway. It worked so well! My skin was soft and not many products exfoliate this well. I just personally dislike this scent, but others in my household love the scent.
22/01/2019
Where Have You Been All My LIfe
I usually use Dove products but have never used a exfoliating polish, where has it been all m life. I love it, the scent is amazing, it makes the skin so soft and smooth. I am now addicted to this stuff, you will always find it in my shower.
16/01/2019
Great stuff
I remember getting this as a free sample a while ago. Great stuff.
13/01/2019
Soft skin
It leaves such a soft skin, even after washing it. The smell is truly amazing
12/01/2019
Good
I am in absolute LOVE!!! First off, the scent is amazing! It's not overpowering or harsh. It reminds me of a smooth vanilla. The crushed macadamia nuts make for a great exfoliant. They're not hard but just rough enough to remove the dead skin. If you have sensitive skin, this is definitely the product for you!! It didn't irritate or agitate my skin and I have sensitive skin. I noticed that my skin looked and felt more hydrated. This is also really good for the winter. I would recommend this to anyone, all skin types!
11/01/2019
Where have you been all of my life?
I have never tried a body polish, and all that I can say is.... where have you been all of my life? I LOVE how this product smells and feels. It smooths your skin so beautifully and does not have an unpleasant smell or feel. It does not rub your skin in an abrasive way when you use it. I like to rub it on my growing belly (7 months pregnant) and all over my arms, and neck. I love how smooth it leaves my body, and the smell just blows me away. It preps your skin for your moisturizer and does not dry you out. This product is sooooo innovative and I will continue to buy in the future!