4.7 5 0 737 737 Polish your way to smooth, soft skin with something different Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk.

22/01/2019
Exfoliating
I really love Dove products, and this one held up to expectations! It really exfoliate without being harsh. I don't love the scent of this one, but you are to use your own body wash/soap afterwards anyway. It worked so well! My skin was soft and not many products exfoliate this well. I just personally dislike this scent, but others in my household love the scent.
22/01/2019
Where Have You Been All My LIfe
I usually use Dove products but have never used a exfoliating polish, where has it been all m life. I love it, the scent is amazing, it makes the skin so soft and smooth. I am now addicted to this stuff, you will always find it in my shower.
16/01/2019
Great stuff
I remember getting this as a free sample a while ago. Great stuff.
13/01/2019
Soft skin
It leaves such a soft skin, even after washing it. The smell is truly amazing
12/01/2019
Good
I am in absolute LOVE!!! First off, the scent is amazing! It's not overpowering or harsh. It reminds me of a smooth vanilla. The crushed macadamia nuts make for a great exfoliant. They're not hard but just rough enough to remove the dead skin. If you have sensitive skin, this is definitely the product for you!! It didn't irritate or agitate my skin and I have sensitive skin. I noticed that my skin looked and felt more hydrated. This is also really good for the winter. I would recommend this to anyone, all skin types!
11/01/2019
Where have you been all of my life?
I have never tried a body polish, and all that I can say is.... where have you been all of my life? I LOVE how this product smells and feels. It smooths your skin so beautifully and does not have an unpleasant smell or feel. It does not rub your skin in an abrasive way when you use it. I like to rub it on my growing belly (7 months pregnant) and all over my arms, and neck. I love how smooth it leaves my body, and the smell just blows me away. It preps your skin for your moisturizer and does not dry you out. This product is sooooo innovative and I will continue to buy in the future!
03/01/2019
Dove Exfoliating Body Polish
I love the Dove Body Polish. I tried the Macadamia and Rice Milk formula and the first thing I noticed was the fantastic scent! Then, I tried it in the shower and it just got better. It left my skin feeling so soft, while scrubbing off the flakes and dry skin I had. Definitely recommend this for softer, more radiant skin fresh out of the shower.
23/12/2018
Gentle exfoliator, could be better
My all-time favorite exfoliation product (for body, not face) is Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish, and while Dove's Exfoliating Body Polish doesn't take 1st place over Kiehl's or even 2nd place, (Love, Beauty & Planet's Sugar & Rose Creamy Body Polish) I'd say it's a distant 3rd. I'm not the biggest fan of either scent and it's a bit too greasy feeling on the skin for everyday use for me personally, but it's moisturizing enough and does a decent job of polishing away the rough, dry skin revealing softer, smoother, healthier looking skin underneath. And the fact that it's always stocked at my neighborhood grocery store and local pharmacy in addition to the affordable price point add a few brownie points too. Overall, it's not my favorite but it's certainly not the worst, and I'd choose it over a bar of soap any day.
14/12/2018
I liked it
I liked it. It left my skin soft and it's fragrance was with me all day long on my skin.
06/12/2018
Atypical
I have very sensitive skin and so went in with limited expectations.. I loved the smell and I used a Very small amount and did not use it too aggressively due to my own personal experience with products ( luckily). It is The Best and I will probably buy it again. But for me it is extremely drying. So I will have to follow with an intense moisturizer or oil. I am sure that is not the intention or the case for most people, lucky me.
06/12/2018
love the way it removes dead skin
I have started using this product once, sometimes twice a week and i love the way it smells and also it removes all the dead skin cells off my body making my body feel cleaner and soft!
03/12/2018
LOVE
I was eyeing this product for awhile and decided to purchase it. Smells delicious! My skin is always refreshed after the shower and my boyfriend always compliments how I smell after using this. Would highly recommend!
01/12/2018
Feeling clean
After using this product, I felt so smooth and clean. The roughness of the product removes so much dead skin and things from your skin a regular body wash simply cannot. Smells great, also
22/11/2018
Removed dead skin
This body scrub has made a huge difference in my skin. Before I started using it, my skin was very bumpy on the backs of my arms and raised on my legs. I used this body scrub a few times a week and now I have smooth baby skin! It’s also removed all the dead skin and has my skin looking so nice now. It’s not very expensive and it’s up there with other high end brands.
12/11/2018
Love/hate
I love Doves exfoliating body polish. A new loyal user. The kiwi seed polish is my fave. It has light pleasant scent, the seeds are tiny for better exfoliation and it rinses easy off. The downside is the price. It should be more affordable