4.7 5 0 735 735 Polish your way to smooth, soft skin with something different Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk.

09/11/2018
I love this scrub
I absolutely love this body scrub. I have tried the all three kinds. I think the Kiwi and the Pomegranate are the best ones. They smell wonderful and my skin is super soft after I use it. I have bumpy skin on my arms and thighs and this has worked wonders at controlling it. My arms and legs are a lot smoother. Also when I get home from work my chest is itchy from sweating in my bra. I use this on my chest and by the time I get out of the shower I'm not itchy. I love love love this product.
07/11/2018
The Perfect Scrub
I got a free sample in the mail and I absolutely love this stuff. I use an exfoliate at least once a week and this one is great. It has great ingredients and a light scent but it works like a powerhouse. I have purchased the full size already and use it regularly.
03/11/2018
I got a sample of this in the mail months ago. I tried it out and I really like and plan on purchasing a full size next time I see in store.
01/11/2018
Moisturizing
Very gentle exfoliator and smells great. I love how soft it leaves my skin after using it.
31/10/2018
Makes your skin feel brand new!
I really liked this while I was using it. It felt like it was really working and exfoliating. But not in a harsh way. The only thing I didn't love was that my skin felt a little oily/greasy afterward.
31/10/2018
Great product but not easy to use
I liked how thick and moisturizing this product was overall. It was just a bit strange using in the shower since it's not how I would normally wash my body. Also, I wish the bottled dispensed the product in a more effective way. I didn't really like how it was a lid and you would have to scoop it out with your hand.
28/10/2018
Great product! Goes on smooth and leaves your skin feeling soft for hours defiantly love the product
26/10/2018
Smoothness overboard!!
I really, really loved this Dove Exfoliating Body Scrub. Just after using it once I could feel my skin smoother, like a silky kind of effect. I recommend it already to like 5 people, and two of them already use it, and approve it.
26/10/2018
Absolutely adore
Not only does this smell absolutely amazing, it feels wonderful. The texture is amazing and feels great. It’s not super drying either which is sometimes hard with scrubs. Absolutely love!!
20/10/2018
Nice Product to Have
Wonderful fragrance, exfoliates but does it gently using natural ingredients (not plastic beads). Leaves skin feeling polished and smooth.
17/10/2018
Smells great, leaves greay residue
The product smells very good & it seems to exfoliate well enough. I don't like the residue it leaves both on my skin & on the tub/shower floor. The product is super greasy & doesn't rinse clean. Be very careful after rinsing when you step out of the shower so you don't slip.
Smooth skin
I love this body scrub. Polish your way to smooth, soft skin with something different Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk. Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Body Scrub scrubs a way all that dead skin and leaves your skin soft and smooth. You skin feels refreshed after using this. I also like that it also smells like vanilla. You not only smell good, but your skin feels good as well.
Smells heavenly!
I can't live without this body scrub! I have been using it for over 6 months now and I still can't get enough of it. I am a loyal Dove user, and this is one of my favorite items from their bath care line (Macadamia and Rice Milk Scrub). It leaves my skin silky and smooth but the thing that I love most about it is the scent! It smells heavenly. I look forward to bath time because of this! It works really well in exfoliating and doesn't leave my skin dry or irritated.
Feeling awesome
I love using this dove exfoliating scrub because it made my skin feel so soft and I love how it smells too
15/10/2018
Vanilla goodness
It smells just like a nutty, vanilla scent to me. My skin is soft after just one use of this product.