4.7 5 0 425 425 Polish your way to smooth, soft skin with something different Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk.
Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Body Scrub

31/10/2018
Makes your skin feel brand new!
I really liked this while I was using it. It felt like it was really working and exfoliating. But not in a harsh way. The only thing I didn't love was that my skin felt a little oily/greasy afterward.
31/10/2018
Great product but not easy to use
I liked how thick and moisturizing this product was overall. It was just a bit strange using in the shower since it's not how I would normally wash my body. Also, I wish the bottled dispensed the product in a more effective way. I didn't really like how it was a lid and you would have to scoop it out with your hand.
28/10/2018
Great product! Goes on smooth and leaves your skin feeling soft for hours defiantly love the product
26/10/2018
Smoothness overboard!!
I really, really loved this Dove Exfoliating Body Scrub. Just after using it once I could feel my skin smoother, like a silky kind of effect. I recommend it already to like 5 people, and two of them already use it, and approve it.
26/10/2018
Absolutely adore
Not only does this smell absolutely amazing, it feels wonderful. The texture is amazing and feels great. It’s not super drying either which is sometimes hard with scrubs. Absolutely love!!
20/10/2018
Nice Product to Have
Wonderful fragrance, exfoliates but does it gently using natural ingredients (not plastic beads). Leaves skin feeling polished and smooth.
17/10/2018
Smells great, leaves greay residue
The product smells very good & it seems to exfoliate well enough. I don't like the residue it leaves both on my skin & on the tub/shower floor. The product is super greasy & doesn't rinse clean. Be very careful after rinsing when you step out of the shower so you don't slip.
Smooth skin
I love this body scrub. Polish your way to smooth, soft skin with something different Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk. Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Body Scrub scrubs a way all that dead skin and leaves your skin soft and smooth. You skin feels refreshed after using this. I also like that it also smells like vanilla. You not only smell good, but your skin feels good as well.
Smells heavenly!
I can't live without this body scrub! I have been using it for over 6 months now and I still can't get enough of it. I am a loyal Dove user, and this is one of my favorite items from their bath care line (Macadamia and Rice Milk Scrub). It leaves my skin silky and smooth but the thing that I love most about it is the scent! It smells heavenly. I look forward to bath time because of this! It works really well in exfoliating and doesn't leave my skin dry or irritated.
Feeling awesome
I love using this dove exfoliating scrub because it made my skin feel so soft and I love how it smells too
15/10/2018
Vanilla goodness
It smells just like a nutty, vanilla scent to me. My skin is soft after just one use of this product.
15/10/2018
Beginning Exfoliant
I recommend this product to my friends who don't exfoliate or just beginning to. First this is the only scent of the dove exfoliants I like. It is clean, soothing scent that isn't overwhelming and is pleasant. It is a non harsh exfoliant. I use it three days a week in between the days I use a more harsh scrub. It is slightly abrasive feeling on your skin but it is soothing to use and does a great job of leaving your skin smooth, soft and lifting the dead skin away. I have glowing soft skin from head to toe and this is part of the reason why. At the price, you can't go wrong trying this and adding it to your shower routine
Makes my skin smoth
Love how it makes my skin feel. Gently while it exfoliates my skin leaves it feeling soft and smoth. Doesn't dry out my skin likes other scrubs
Smells amazing
I got a sample of this in a sub box and I was hooked. This works wonderful and left my skin so soft. The smell is amazing and I have since purchased a full size
BEST
this is one of the best body scrub I've tried. Not only does it smell good, but it actually exfoliates and leaves your body feeling super soft and smelling delish. Definitely give this a try!