4.6 5 0 58 58 Oxygen charge shampoo. <Br> <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B01JN6GSQG&asins=B01JN6GSQG&linkId=16e3316dbc517fa93d2f591537f7394b&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>

8/21/2019
Dove softness for men, too.
I am writing this review for my husband. A while back my mom had received a few samples of Dove Men Care that she gave my husband to use. He used them, but didn’t say much about them. I noticed one day he came home from the store and had bought the Dove Men shampoo and a few of their other products. Needless to say, this was and is clear indication that Dove Men gets a 2 thumbs up from my man. Dove Men shampoo (& their other products) have become a staple in our home for many years now. Congratulations, Dove!😉
6/9/2019
Dove Men +Care
This is a terrific shampoo and works terrific. Leaves your smelling and looking great.
6/7/2019
Bought for husband
My husband uses this brand over all others now. He loves this and I love the way it makes his head feel and smell.
3/24/2019
Love.
My husband bought this to try and he LOVES it. Definitely worth getting.
2/4/2019
Daily wash
Lather is great and smell last a long time. Actually cleans deep
10/28/2018
It smells nice, but that's about it.
I'm not a big fan of this product, and only like the smell. My fiance uses this product more than I do, he likes the way that it smells and the way it leaves him feeling. Wouldn't really recommend if you were a girl, it typically dries out your skin.
10/17/2018
Winner! Dove again!
This is my husband’s favorite body wash. He normally used bar soap but since he first used this product, he is now hooked! He suffers from severe dry skin so this has been a huge help to improve his skin. You won’t be unsatisfied.
10/15/2018
Dove mens
My fiance absolutely loves this shampoo it's smells really good to and left his hair nice and clean and shinning
9/9/2018
Tried some of hubby's shampoo!
My husband bought this Dove Men Care Oxygen Charged Shampoo, and he loved it so of course I gave it a try! Smells great and felt great in my hair.
9/6/2018
Husband loves it
I got this for my husband as a gift set for Christmas and he loves it, the smell and says it leaves his skin silky soft, my 10 year old even uses it sometimes too.
7/24/2018
DOVE MENS CARE PRODUCTS EXCEED EXPECTATIONS. THEIR SHAMPOO IS GREAT ALONG WITH THE WHOLE LINE OF MENS CARE PRODUCTS
3/21/2018
My husband will not use anything other than this body wash. He also uses the shampoo as well. He loves it and it does smell really good.
2/3/2018
My husband loves this ,I finally got him to try and he now uses this everyday.Great scent,been the best shampoo for him
1/25/2018
My son loves this shampoo. It said it makes his hair smell like he's grown
3/30/2017
This is the only hair care that my husband will use!