Dove Men+Care Elements Body and Face Bar Charcoal + Clay

4.7 5 0 150 150 Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal + Clay Bar is a mens bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for mens skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed, and renewed. <br> <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07CKKDBZJ&asins=B07CKKDBZJ&linkId=536f49b23f8bbfe07db9ee55273d34dc&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Dove Men+Care Elements Body and Face Bar Charcoal + Clay

26/09/2021
meh
Worked well as soap and kept skin soft, but I didn't notice a difference the charcoal and clay did
07/08/2021
Dove
This is one of the better bar soaps for men that's on the market, unlike other soaps it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry infect my skin feels healthier and hydrated. You can feel the deep clean from the charcoal and tell a positive difference.
29/04/2021
Hmmm
My husband loves it. He’s finicky but this is in his shower.
07/04/2021
I love this soap
This soap was especially made for men. There are a couple different fragrances and all smell good. I love how it leaves the smell on your skin. I have been complemented on how I smell. Love it.
01/04/2021
clean
Left me feeling clean and fresh. Skin is not oily or dry after using.
24/03/2021
Not the best
I bought this for my husband to try since he usual soap was out of stock. He does not like it at all. He stated he feels like there is a film left on him and he can't wash it off. It does have a pleasant scent though.
09/03/2021
for my husband
He likes this product, felt clean and refreshed . We like Dove products
03/03/2021
Brought this for a gift basket
Gave my friend a gift basket that included this soap and he absolutely loves it. I even love the smell on him.
16/08/2020
Dove charcoal+clay bar soap
I just picked up this soap last week and I am glad I did. I love it! I am a fan of Dove soap, so I am not surprised at its quality. Great scent and leaves you feeling fresh and clean.
10/08/2020
Dove
Dove MenCare Elements Body and Face Bar Charcoal Clay. My father loves this
30/04/2020
Husband Approved
This is the ONLY grooming product my husband actually cares about. He doesn't have a preference for anything else. I bought it for him once hoping to help him clear up some body acne and it worked. He loves this soap and makes sure he uses his soap every time. I slip it in one of those scrubber pouches to help him exfoliate while he bathes with it. That seems to increase the effectiveness.
07/02/2020
Makes my skin feel so soft and smells good yes i no its a mans soap but i do t care i love it
01/11/2019
Just got it!
Just got this last week and my husband loves it! Even I love it, it has a nice smell to it and it cleans very well. Dove Men + Care has some nice products and they never seem to disappoint!
08/03/2019
I love the Charcoal scent of the soap. I have been using the deodorant and toothpaste as well. The deodorant also smells amazing.
28/02/2019
Dove- Man
Increiblemente fabuloso, tiene un olor exquisito, a mi hijo le encanta.