4.8 5 0 65 65 Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal + Clay Bar is a mens bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for mens skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed, and renewed. <br> <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07CKKDBZJ&asins=B07CKKDBZJ&linkId=536f49b23f8bbfe07db9ee55273d34dc&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Dove Men+Care Elements Body and Face Bar Charcoal + Clay

16/08/2020
Dove charcoal+clay bar soap
I just picked up this soap last week and I am glad I did. I love it! I am a fan of Dove soap, so I am not surprised at its quality. Great scent and leaves you feeling fresh and clean.
10/08/2020
Dove
Dove MenCare Elements Body and Face Bar Charcoal Clay. My father loves this
30/04/2020
Husband Approved
This is the ONLY grooming product my husband actually cares about. He doesn't have a preference for anything else. I bought it for him once hoping to help him clear up some body acne and it worked. He loves this soap and makes sure he uses his soap every time. I slip it in one of those scrubber pouches to help him exfoliate while he bathes with it. That seems to increase the effectiveness.
07/02/2020
Makes my skin feel so soft and smells good yes i no its a mans soap but i do t care i love it
01/11/2019
Just got it!
Just got this last week and my husband loves it! Even I love it, it has a nice smell to it and it cleans very well. Dove Men + Care has some nice products and they never seem to disappoint!
08/03/2019
I love the Charcoal scent of the soap. I have been using the deodorant and toothpaste as well. The deodorant also smells amazing.
28/02/2019
Dove- Man
Increiblemente fabuloso, tiene un olor exquisito, a mi hijo le encanta.
07/02/2019
El mejor jabon para hombre
Este jabon huele muy bien. Es muy bueno para los hombres que trabajan muy duro y su pirñ se reseca demaciado, porque hidrata deja la piel muy suave y ademas huele rico.
06/02/2019
Top face cleanser
This the the best thing to use especially after a long jog or a long work out
01/02/2019
Love the smell
Words from my husband This soap has a subtle smoky scent with some exfoliant sand-type particles. It works well, leaves my skin feeling smooth, and it's a great price. I hope they continue this type forever.
30/01/2019
works
Dove always has great products and this is in a bar form which is great because my husband can thrown it in his rack at work . Smells great and doesnt dry his skin out
22/11/2018
Finally
Finally a mens product that actually cleans your face
10/11/2018
Teenager approved
I bought this for my 15 year old son. He uses it every morning to wash his face, he wasn't really into the face scrubs so this is a great alternative. It smells great and leaves his skin clean and fresh.
03/11/2018
Love me some Dove!
My husband and sons love the way this feels on their skin! I love the smell!
21/10/2018
Great scent
I got this for my husband and he loves it. That's saying something cause he doesn't like much, somewhat of a picky person. Lucky me huh? Lol. He has trouble with cleansers breaking out his face. But this one is gentle enough and no break outs. The scent is awesome but some might find it a lil overpowering. Not me though lol