4.8 5 0 410 410 Specifically developed for men''s skin, this men''s bar soap has a unique formulation inspired by natural ingredients like charcoal and clay, and delivers a boost of freshness with every use.
Dove Men + Care Elements Body and Face Bar Charcoal + Clay

26/01/2021
Refreshing
It is so nice to have a product for men that takes care of my bodily smell.
25/01/2021
The only soap that my husband will use.
I'm am the main shopper in my household. I have bought so many different soaps for my husband. He gets extra dry skin. Dove Men soap is the only product that works for him and nourishes his skin. Dove men plus care is the only soap product he will use. Also, very affordable. 10 out of 10 would definitely recommend.
21/01/2021
Great Product!
Hubby's favorite soap!! And it makes him smell so good! Even keeps his itchiness at bay!
21/01/2021
Husband Loves
Purchased Dove Men + Care for my husband. He loves the soap and says it doesn't dry his skin out like other bar soaps. It also smells very pleasant.
Favorite soap
One of the most satisfying smells For a bar of soap. Leaves your skin feeling very moisturized. A big thumbs up from my wife as well. I think overall the product is a good one. One I definitely buy again
It’s Great!
This product makes my hubby’s skin so soft and it smells so wonderful. I love the way it smells on him. It’s also gentle enough to use on my skin as well! 10/10 would recommend
A good soap
It not only makes your skin soft but it’s very cleansing
18/01/2021
Smells better than I thought
This product is one I use a lot. In my line of work I tend to get not only dirty but can get grease on my skin which can be smelly and hard to get off. I have found this is one of the better soaps I have tried. The smell is nice not overpowering and better than I thought it would be when reading that it was charcoal, I didn’t know what to expect. It’s does a pretty good job. My son is active in sports and also uses this.
18/01/2021
Husband loves it
It smells amazing and you skin feels so clean afterwards. We used to use Dial now he has officially switched to this.
17/01/2021
Shower trike
Husband son and I all have tried this product and we all enjoy the scent and the clean feeling we have all day
16/01/2021
Dove Men care
I ended up buying my son this for him last year Christmas, and he says it keeps him smelling good, and his skin is feeling softer. I also think it smells very good. Ido recommend this.
15/01/2021
So good
I love the way this smells! Plus no slimy residue left behind
15/01/2021
Skin changer
My husband and i absolutely loved it leaves the skin feeling amazing and soft
14/01/2021
GREAT SOAP FOR ME
I LOVE DOVE! ALL THEIR SOAP PRODUCTS ARE WONDERFUL. THEY MAKE YOUR SKIN FEEL SO SOFT AND SMOOTH!
14/01/2021
Perfect men or women
My husband purchased this recently because he could not find his normal brand. I tried it, and I liked the way it cleanses without drying my skin out. Normally I don't use bar soaps, but I keep stealing a new one everytime I run out.