4.9 5 0 84 84 Specifically developed for men''s skin, this men''s bar soap has a unique formulation inspired by natural ingredients like charcoal and clay, and delivers a boost of freshness with every use.
Dove Men + Care Elements Body and Face Bar Charcoal + Clay

15/07/2020
Dove
My husband loves this Dove for men,it leaves his skin hydrated,also it has a phenomenal smell.
15/07/2020
Mens soap
Bought this since I like dove products. The soap did what it was supposed to to do clean me. The sent was nice. I was not fond of the residue left by the soap on my skin. I would recommend this with the added statement that I felt a film of soap on me even after rinsing.
14/07/2020
Has your skin feeling soft and smelling great got it for my hubby and sons but I use it also and I love it and will be telling family and friends about it so glad I got it will be buying more
14/07/2020
Really nice product leaving me squeaky clean
This product is great! It's affordable and smells great. I really like the feeling after my shower. Clean and fresh. I have tried most of the Dove bars and this one is my favorite. It also lathers up really nicely.
14/07/2020
If you want that clean clean feel!!
This is the ONLY soap my fiance will ever use now!! He has a skin disease that only gets easier to deal with by choosing the right soaps to clean his body with..he has skin boils that get extremely painful all over his body..he's only been using this soap for about a week now and let me just say he came to me and asked that I only purchase this soap from now on because since he's started it he's actually gotten relief!!💯🙌😍
13/07/2020
Excellent Bar Soap
I have purchased Dove bars soaps for my husband for years and my 13 year old started using them as well. The Charcoal & Clay bars last forever, smell great and clean really well without drying their skin out. This brand has also helped my son with minor body breaks outs. I highly recommend this soap.
13/07/2020
Dove men
my husband tried this. I got it for him for fathers day, He loved it and now will not let me buy him anything else. He loves the smell and how it made him feel. he usually doesnt say much about products but he gives this one a 10.
Son loves it
My son's skin has cleared up an has stayed so soft since I have purchased this soap bar for him. He rather use the bars then the liquid now. So I definitely recommend this to teenagers and adults
Deep cleans great
Deep cleans makes my skin feel soft and smells so great
Awesome smell
This smells so good, and it makes the skin feel better. I would definitely recommend it.
10/07/2020
I love it
It’s really fresh and well cleaning soap I will definitely recommend it to my family
10/07/2020
Very gentle
I got this for my husband and he loves it. It is very gentle for the skin and makes his skin feel so soft and hydrated afterwards. No tight or dry feeling at all. It is very easy to use and I am even using it! Recommend!
09/07/2020
Excelente producto para hombres
Su olor es delicioso, lo compre por qué mi esposo decía que los otros jabones lo dejaba oliendo a fragancia de mujer, adicional la piel la deja muy suave
08/07/2020
I got this for my husband, he loved it and I loved the smell. I then tried it as well, very good on my skin.
06/07/2020
Dove For Men
I got this product for my husband and ended up using it too. We absolutely love this Dove Product.