4.8 5 0 230 230 Specifically developed for men''s skin, this men''s bar soap has a unique formulation inspired by natural ingredients like charcoal and clay, and delivers a boost of freshness with every use.
Dove Men + Care Elements Body and Face Bar Charcoal + Clay

24/10/2020
A scent that last
Dove is as great product. Their men's collection has a long lasting scent and leaves you with a clean feeling.
23/10/2020
One of the Best
My husband absolutely loves dove body wash and dove soap bar, the smell is great and even I use it in the shower sometimes the scent last longer than I expected it would 🥰. I will be continuing purchasing this product also very great on the skin.
20/10/2020
Dove Family
We are a dove family here and when my husband found out that Dove had men bar soap he was beyond thrilled. We bought the Charcoal one and since we’ve stuck with that one. Smells amazing and keeps him smelling clean all day.
19/10/2020
From picky to needy
My first time purchasing this for my significant other as part of his DIY birthday basket, he was skeptical because he loves transparent soap. After using he won't let me buy anything else except Dove Men products and of course the transparent soap still. Maybe you all should create a Dove transparent bar so he can be completely satisfied🤗. I would recommend this to any male, especially if they're a picky one.
Great soap
I bought this for my picky husband who now won’t use anything but this. He loves how it lathers and is very refreshing!
Smells and works great.
My husband has sensitive skin and this doesn't make him break out in a rash or make him itchy. The smell is nice and it lasts. Makes the body feel smooth.
Smells fresh and clean
This bar soap is used by not only my boyfriend but myself as well. There is a nice fresh clean scent when washing up. The fresh scent will last throughout the day.
15/10/2020
Love
Love love love it!! Makes my skin feel amazing!!!!
Smells good, clean skin
I purchase this bar soap for my teenage son and husband. It has really helped clear up my sons acne on his face and back. I also love how it smells.
Great soap
Smells great! Feels even better! Always feel refreshed after using. My s/o loves it too. Dove always makes quality products. Definitely recommend! Oh, and the smell is long lasting too!
14/10/2020
My husband uses this and he loves it. Sometimes I will use it for the smell and how amazing my body feels after.
14/10/2020
I love this dove charcoal soap. It leaves your skin so soft and smooth. It doesn't leave that soap feeling residue like other soaps do. I think this product is great and I definitely recommend trying it
13/10/2020
Great do clean feel and scent lists through out the day.
mmm
wow me encanta su holor que tiene lo quiero para darselo a mi novio
Great for Men Who Do Not Use Skincare
Getting the man in my house to use any form of skincare is impossible, so when I seen this, I knew I had to try it. I put it in his shower and he uses it and loves it. It's his all in one go to and he doesn't even complain about it being a form of skincare. Anything that's a multi purpose for my house is welcomed and this proved to be a great purchase. It washes great and being Dove, it is so good for you. We love it.