4.4 5 0 104 104 Thick and strong fortifying shampoo + conditioner.

2/27/2019
dove men
I used this and love it love how it has the shampoo and conditioner combined together love how it really cleaned my hair and kept it clean
12/6/2018
Nice product
This shampoo works great. Nice lather, nice smell, and clean hair nicely
11/19/2018
Awesome shampoo
This stuff smells great and my wife loves how I smell. Cleans and conditions in one step. Who could ask for more?
10/17/2018
Smells good
I love this product. It leaves my hair feeling soft and it smells so good. It even smells good the next day.
9/9/2018
Tried some or my hubby's!
I gave some of this a shot because my husband bought it! Dove Men + Care Thick and Strong 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner had an incredible scent and felt great! Love the scent on him!
9/7/2018
I love this 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. It gentle cleans my hair and leaves it soft and silky. I love Dove brand and I use it everyday. I absolutely recommend it. Worth the money!!!!
8/29/2018
Smells great
I love the smell. I had to use this while my husband and I were out of town. I love the smell and how it made my hair feel afterwards
6/12/2017
This product Dove men plus care thick and strong 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is a really great product because it works well to clean but also moisturize hair with a great scent. It actually works really well to soften your hair and gives it tons of moisture. I also like the fact that it's a two in one so it makes shampoo and conditioning your hair so much quicker . I also feel like it's a great value and works well especially for the price.
5/19/2017
Great for a woman in a hurry and it made me feel fresh and clean
5/4/2017
We use & love this product. Leave you Clean & Fresh. Send me a few more bottles
3/9/2017
I purchase this for my husband and son. It has become a regular purchase for me because not only is it priced right, there are always coupons available. The price plus the quality is a win win!
11/25/2016
Excellent Product!
I've been a fan of this product since it came out. Doesn't require a gob, like some other brands, to get the job done. Smells nice, too.
11/13/2016
My husband has tried this and he prefers it to the other brands he has used. He likes the smell, the way it lathers and small amount required to use for a good bath/shampoo.
9/27/2016
The guys raved about it so I tried it. Damn, it works great. Has a great scent and leaves the bathroom smelling nice too.
9/13/2016
is all my boyfriend uses n he loves it it makes his hair smell so good n makes it shiny n soft also