4.5 5 0 53 53 Oxygen charge shampoo.

3/24/2019
Love.
My husband bought this to try and he LOVES it. Definitely worth getting.
2/4/2019
Daily wash
Lather is great and smell last a long time. Actually cleans deep
10/28/2018
It smells nice, but that's about it.
I'm not a big fan of this product, and only like the smell. My fiance uses this product more than I do, he likes the way that it smells and the way it leaves him feeling. Wouldn't really recommend if you were a girl, it typically dries out your skin.
10/17/2018
Winner! Dove again!
This is my husband’s favorite body wash. He normally used bar soap but since he first used this product, he is now hooked! He suffers from severe dry skin so this has been a huge help to improve his skin. You won’t be unsatisfied.
10/15/2018
Dove mens
My fiance absolutely loves this shampoo it's smells really good to and left his hair nice and clean and shinning
9/9/2018
Tried some of hubby's shampoo!
My husband bought this Dove Men Care Oxygen Charged Shampoo, and he loved it so of course I gave it a try! Smells great and felt great in my hair.
9/6/2018
Husband loves it
I got this for my husband as a gift set for Christmas and he loves it, the smell and says it leaves his skin silky soft, my 10 year old even uses it sometimes too.
7/24/2018
DOVE MENS CARE PRODUCTS EXCEED EXPECTATIONS. THEIR SHAMPOO IS GREAT ALONG WITH THE WHOLE LINE OF MENS CARE PRODUCTS
3/21/2018
My husband will not use anything other than this body wash. He also uses the shampoo as well. He loves it and it does smell really good.
2/3/2018
My husband loves this ,I finally got him to try and he now uses this everyday.Great scent,been the best shampoo for him
1/25/2018
My son loves this shampoo. It said it makes his hair smell like he's grown
3/30/2017
This is the only hair care that my husband will use!
5/22/2016
like most shampoos nothing great or exciting especially since you have to use a moisturizer after using it
4/12/2016
My husband loves the way this product works and smells!
3/18/2016
My boyfriend absolutely loves this shampoo, it's the only one he'll use now. Out of every shampoo I've ever bought for him, this one definitely does the best job. He owns a carpentry/construction business, so he's always coming home completely filthy head to toe. Nothing I use to buy, would ever clean his hair 100% & they all just damaged it in the meantime. Not only does it smell amazing, it actually completely cleans his hair & keeps it healthy while doing so. Just in the month he's been using it, I can already see (& feel), a 100% difference in regards to the health of his hair. It used to be so dry, thin, brittle, & just extremely damaged looking overall. Now, it's shiny, full, strong, voluminous, & silky smooth. It actually looks like he has 3x the amount of hair now.