4.6 5 0 100 100 This new Dove beauty bar combines the cleansing benefits of micellar water with the nourishment of Dove.

18/09/2019
Smells great
Received this product complimetary. It smelled great and didn't dry out my skin like many soaps. Nice lather too.
14/09/2019
Smells great
I have loved the Dove brand forever and this soap is great
09/09/2019
I love Dove soap. Especially this one. It helps greatly in my routine to get rid of my stress. Leaves my skin silky smooth. Smells heavenly. Definitely recommend
29/08/2019
Stixky
This product does its job. But to me I felt like the soap was sticky and hard to get off! I loved that the soap came in individual bars. And I would immprove the thickness of product!
28/08/2019
Wow
I recently purchased this and have been using it for about a month,and it keeps the oily ness on my face down sun spots lighten and all around clean feeling. No residue left after rinsing. Will buy more
20/07/2019
Dove
Mine evaporated after one use. I left it in the guest room for people. I used it once. It was the one excellent bar but then there were no more. I never bought it again since
18/07/2019
Hmmmm
I purchased this not really knowing what to expect and I finished still not knowing lol! I mean it cleaned me yes and skin is soft just like the other kind but all they it said it would do...I’m not truly convinced! Oh and it smells good!!
01/04/2019
Love Dove
I usually use Dove bars and I like the cucumber one and the exfoliating ones. I had never seen this one before so I tried it. Wow! I love the smell! It’s not over powering but smell really good. Also, my skin felt even softer then it normally does. I really like how Dove makes my skin feel and I never feel any residue left over. I just feel soft and clean. I would definitely buy this version again.
04/03/2019
In LOVE!!!
I ran out of my usual white bar, and I saw this was on sale, so I bought it on a whim. I totally fell in love Dove Micellar. It smells delicious and it makes my skin feel amazing. My only complaint, I can't find it in any store anymore!
01/03/2019
This smelled great
I was a little skeptical about this but now I love it! Great smell soft skin after wash only thing is I wish the softness lasted longer
28/02/2019
moisturizing
love this soap ever since. gives me a moisturizer effect and i like it because its easy to rinse compared to other moisturizing soap i used.
22/02/2019
Good soap
Finally, a body wash for a woman like me. I'm very sensitive, and I break out very easily. I can't put just anything on my skin, or on my vaginal area. I can't use all of these fruity and heavily scented soaps and body washes. I know, I've tried practically all of them. I can always tell by my body's natural feminine scent before and after I shower if a certain body wash doesn't agree with me. That's why I have to be very careful with the products I use. I've been trying out all types of body washes lately so see what works best for me, and this is the closet thing I've found to perfection. I actually ended up buying 4 more bottles. This body wash is free of harsh fragrances, I certainly smell cleaner and fresher downstairs, and it really lasts. Not that I smell bad, but as a woman, that's very important to me. Nobody wants to be embarrassed by body odor. I shower every single day, and I needed something that my body agrees with.
16/02/2019
Not very helpful
i bought this since i have sensitive skin which does get aggravated by stress, athough i didnt like this product that much. Although i may still buy other Dove products.
15/02/2019
I love
I had been using several brands of soap and the truth is that this is the only one that has enchanted me together with cares, it makes me super creamy and it has never left me feeling like dry skin like other soaps did, that's why I recommend it!
30/01/2019
enamorada
Uno de los mejores marcas lo uso diario al igual que sus cremas me fascinan me ayudan a que no me de tanto acne. lo recomiendo 100 por 100