Dove Micellar Anti-Stress Beauty Bar

4.7 5 0 129 129 This new Dove beauty bar combines the cleansing benefits of micellar water with the nourishment of Dove.
Dove Micellar Anti-Stress Beauty Bar

29/09/2022
Great for dry skin
I love this dove soap it makes my dry parched combo skin so silky soft and smooth. I use this under my arm pits and on my legs when I shave. It is a great product especially for dry skin.
23/09/2022
Dove soap
What a great idea from Dove. This new Dove beauty bar combines the cleansing benefits of micellar water with the nourishment of Dove. I love how clean I feel after I use this. With the moisturizing aspect my skin never feels dried out. Wonderful clean feeling when I'm done using it.
03/08/2022
Don't feel clean
Every time I use this product it leaves a white residue on my nails. Makes me feel dirty
09/06/2022
Love Dove Soap
The soap smells good. It's very smooth on my skin. I love love the smell. It instantly relaxes my body. It definitely seems to help the stress. My skin was very smooth after using.
03/06/2022
Dove Rocks
I found this version at my local discount store last week & within that short time, I’m hooked. It rinses off well but leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. The scent is very nice too.
14/05/2022
Love This Soap
My co-worker told me about this soap, it has a nice light scent & is moisturizing like the rest of Dove soaps. I can’t say that I feel any less stress lol, but I would rebuy again just for the scent & it doesn’t dry out my skin
10/05/2022
Excellent product
Excellent product and excellent quality. Leave your skin very soft and hydrated. Very good Fragance
07/12/2021
greatness everything dove
dove is everything and really something you can count on refreshing nice scent really gives the support you really need anti-stress something you can believe in and tell others about
19/11/2021
Moisturizing
This soap bar is very moisturizing, great for the winter, cleans well and gentle on the skin. Only downside is if not left on a well draining soap dish, it can get soggy.
02/10/2021
Dove is my childhood soap
Oh I love dove, since I was in my home country Philippines that’s my soap. It’s so soft on skin and aside from that it smells so good.. that is my overall body soap.. from top to bottom❤️
29/09/2021
Nice
I love beauty bars and my skin very soft and smells nicely
12/06/2021
bar soap
love dove products it leaves your skin soft and the smell is forever lingering on your skin and keeps you clean and happy.
01/06/2021
Skin feels great
Love this product. Makes my skin smooth and soft... Smell is mild but nice smelling.
28/05/2021
Leaves skin so soft
I absolutely love this. My skin is so soft and smooth. I also love the mild scent . Not too over feminine. Even my tomboy daughter will use it and really loves the subtle scent.
27/04/2021
Clean lasting scent
Rinses clean. Lovely feminine scent. Softer skin after using once. Moisturizing. No dry tight skin.comfortable even before using lotion.