4.6 5 0 76 76 This new Dove beauty bar combines the cleansing benefits of micellar water with the nourishment of Dove.

4/1/2019
Love Dove
I usually use Dove bars and I like the cucumber one and the exfoliating ones. I had never seen this one before so I tried it. Wow! I love the smell! It’s not over powering but smell really good. Also, my skin felt even softer then it normally does. I really like how Dove makes my skin feel and I never feel any residue left over. I just feel soft and clean. I would definitely buy this version again.
3/4/2019
In LOVE!!!
I ran out of my usual white bar, and I saw this was on sale, so I bought it on a whim. I totally fell in love Dove Micellar. It smells delicious and it makes my skin feel amazing. My only complaint, I can't find it in any store anymore!
3/1/2019
This smelled great
I was a little skeptical about this but now I love it! Great smell soft skin after wash only thing is I wish the softness lasted longer
2/28/2019
moisturizing
love this soap ever since. gives me a moisturizer effect and i like it because its easy to rinse compared to other moisturizing soap i used.
2/22/2019
Good soap
Finally, a body wash for a woman like me. I'm very sensitive, and I break out very easily. I can't put just anything on my skin, or on my vaginal area. I can't use all of these fruity and heavily scented soaps and body washes. I know, I've tried practically all of them. I can always tell by my body's natural feminine scent before and after I shower if a certain body wash doesn't agree with me. That's why I have to be very careful with the products I use. I've been trying out all types of body washes lately so see what works best for me, and this is the closet thing I've found to perfection. I actually ended up buying 4 more bottles. This body wash is free of harsh fragrances, I certainly smell cleaner and fresher downstairs, and it really lasts. Not that I smell bad, but as a woman, that's very important to me. Nobody wants to be embarrassed by body odor. I shower every single day, and I needed something that my body agrees with.
2/16/2019
Not very helpful
i bought this since i have sensitive skin which does get aggravated by stress, athough i didnt like this product that much. Although i may still buy other Dove products.
2/15/2019
I love
I had been using several brands of soap and the truth is that this is the only one that has enchanted me together with cares, it makes me super creamy and it has never left me feeling like dry skin like other soaps did, that's why I recommend it!
1/30/2019
enamorada
Uno de los mejores marcas lo uso diario al igual que sus cremas me fascinan me ayudan a que no me de tanto acne. lo recomiendo 100 por 100
1/23/2019
Love this soap!
I have very sensitive skin! This soap was PERFECT for me. I loved the smell and it did not irritate my skin. My new go to!
1/20/2019
Love Dove
I personally didn't feel or see a difference in this Dove compared to other Doves for how it works. I haven't tried a Dove bar I didn't like. Its a great brand but I wilk stick to the original.
1/16/2019
Dove
Dove overall has some of the best products I have ever tried this beauty bar smells and feels good on my skin.
1/16/2019
No difference
I tried this and I didn't notice any difference with my stress. I love dove soap otherwise.
1/11/2019
Dove Beauty Bar
I have sensitive skin but Dove Beauty Bar works fine for me. It is also easy to bring when I travel since it isn't a liquid. it is very gentle & lathers nicely. Best soap ever. I have very sensitive skin. Most soaps make my skin burn, but not this one. It's really gentle and smells nice
1/5/2019
Great Product
This is a great product, it keeps my skin nice and smooth once fully rinsed.
11/30/2018
Mini Vacation in the Shower
I am always play the role of skeptic when I try a new product. This is a luxurious product that appeals to the touch and smell senses. Lots of creamy frothy foamy lather, rinses clean and leaves no film on the skin. It's like a mini vacation in the shower.