Dove Micellar Anti-Stress Beauty Bar

• 4.6 out of 5 from

This new Dove beauty bar combines the cleansing benefits of micellar water with the nourishment of Dove.

Skylar (Sarasota)

• 0 Upload
  • 39 Comments
2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Finally, a body wash for a woman like me. I'm very sensitive, and I break out very easily. I can't put just anything on my skin, or on my vaginal area. I can't use all of these fruity and heavily scented soaps and body washes. I know, I've tried practically all of them. I can always tell by my body's natural feminine scent before and after I shower if a certain body wash doesn't agree with me. That's why I have to be very careful with the products I use. I've been trying out all types of body washes lately so see what works best for me, and this is the closet thing I've found to perfection. I actually ended up buying 4 more bottles. This body wash is free of harsh fragrances, I certainly smell cleaner and fresher downstairs, and it really lasts. Not that I smell bad, but as a woman, that's very important to me. Nobody wants to be embarrassed by body odor. I shower every single day, and I needed something that my body agrees with.

Coral (Cape Town)

2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have very sensitive skin, and this works wonders.

Jo (Exton)

• 8 Comments
2/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

i bought this since i have sensitive skin which does get aggravated by stress, athough i didnt like this product that much. Although i may still buy other Dove products.

Seila (Selbyville)

2/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

I had been using several brands of soap and the truth is that this is the only one that has enchanted me together with cares, it makes me super creamy and it has never left me feeling like dry skin like other soaps did, that's why I recommend it!

Michelle (Bethlehem)

• 100 Comments
1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

Uno de los mejores marcas lo uso diario al igual que sus cremas me fascinan me ayudan a que no me de tanto acne. lo recomiendo 100 por 100

Jessica (Mays Landing)

• 0 Upload
  • 9 Comments
1/23/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have very sensitive skin! This soap was PERFECT for me. I loved the smell and it did not irritate my skin. My new go to!

Sophia (Mountain City)

• 13 Comments
1/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I personally didn't feel or see a difference in this Dove compared to other Doves for how it works. I haven't tried a Dove bar I didn't like. Its a great brand but I wilk stick to the original.

Adriana (City)

1/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

Dove overall has some of the best products I have ever tried this beauty bar smells and feels good on my skin.

ginny (Minneola)

• 16 Comments
1/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

I tried this and I didn't notice any difference with my stress. I love dove soap otherwise.

Mamta (Cary)

• 5 Comments
1/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have sensitive skin but Dove Beauty Bar works fine for me. It is also easy to bring when I travel since it isn't a liquid. it is very gentle & lathers nicely. Best soap ever. I have very sensitive skin. Most soaps make my skin burn, but not this one. It's really gentle and smells nice