Dove Micellar Anti-Stress Beauty Bar

• 4.8 out of 5 from

This new Dove beauty bar combines the cleansing benefits of micellar water with the nourishment of Dove.

Cindy (Bartlesville)

• 4 Comments
11/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am always play the role of skeptic when I try a new product. This is a luxurious product that appeals to the touch and smell senses. Lots of creamy frothy foamy lather, rinses clean and leaves no film on the skin. It's like a mini vacation in the shower.

Dawn (Southampton)

• 77 Comments
11/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is a great product for all of your skin. it has a nuce rich lather,smells nice and rinses clean. My whole body feels very soft and moisturized. It left no breakout or reaction on my sensitive skin. im telling everyone about this great soap. Perfect for these brutal winter months that lie ahead..

Shelby (Alameda)

• 62 Comments
11/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

Great product! It removes all my makeup, even the water resistant sunblock I wear that is hard to remove. I get it all off with 🕊 and a microfiber cloth. I haven't tried it on the eye area and I wouldn't recommend that. I expected it to leave my very sensitive skin dry and irritated but it didn't. I don't have any redness after cleansing either. The only thing I don't like is the heavy fragrance. It's not unpleasant but it's too strong. It reminds me of frankincense somewhat. I left an unboxed bar in my lingerie drawer and it leaves a lovely aroma.

Mimi (Tullahoma)

• 3 Comments
11/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I found this amazing little wonder bar that takes away the stress. I turned my mind off to the world & took a nice long hot bubble bath using this beauty bar. It was amazing! I was so relaxed and enjoying life. It smelled amazing. Made me feel like a million bucks!

Nancy (Columbia)

• 5 Comments
11/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was at my local CVS store, looking at bars of soap when I saw this new product from Dove. I buy & use Dove soap anyway, so I thought I'd try this new Dove Micellar Anti-Stress Beauty bar, package of 6. What I like is that this has a mild, gentle formula that can be used on my face & body! It leaves my skin feeling really clean, and moisturized. I almost always use Bar Soap, but this is also available in a Body Wash formula too, which is perfect because now my teenaged daughter has her own!

denise (Metairie)

• 24 Comments
11/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this bar soap, my skin feels amazing after a shower and feels nice all day. I'll definitely add this soap to my regular routine.

bonnie (Hudson)

• 26 Comments
11/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is a very good product I like this it has helped me out my body feels gr8 after I use it

Kathleen (Roanoke)

• 1 Comment
11/2/2018 Home Tested with free product

Great !!!!!!! Does not dry out your skin and my is very dry.

Sonja (Wu)

• 1 Comment
10/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I had coupons for this product and managed to catch it on sale at my local DG. 😃 You will definitely experience a stress-free clean with Dove Micellar Anti-Stress Bar!

Amy (Johnsburg)

• 1 Review
  • 22 Comments
10/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

Well I always use dove bars but my husband picked this one by mistake and now this is my favorite bar of soap. There is no grime or soap build on my skin and this is super important... I will buy this again thanks dove