4.8 5 0 713 713 Turn your daily shower into a pampering moment with this light and airy lavender shower foam.
Dove Purely Pampering Relaxing Lavender Shower Foam

05/04/2020
Excelent
leaves an incredible softness on the skin. tasty smell. it's an amazing product
30/03/2020
PERFECT
I absolutely love this product. It helps with keeping my skin moisturized. I buy a couple bottles a month. The price is very reasonable. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
26/03/2020
Dove Body wash is great
I loved it. This keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. I also love the scent.
15/03/2020
Love it!!
I love this body wash it leaves my skin silky smooth and I love the scent !!
29/02/2020
Evening bath must have
I really enjoy this body wash. I like to use it in the evening when I shower or bathe to unwind and wash off the day. Always leaves me relaxed, moisturized, and smelling great!
29/02/2020
Yes!!! I LOVE this product and all of the scents.. way to go!!
30/01/2020
Soft and relaxing
I absolutely love the scent of lavender! With this body wash your skin not only is soft after use but smells absolutely wonderful! It is so wonderful to use before bed as the lavender scent is very relaxing and helps you settle down for a good nights sleep.
29/01/2020
Scentsational
Love the scent of lavender and how smooth it made my skin. The lavender scent is such a relaxing feeling.
23/01/2020
Dove is life!!
Dove body wash is my ultimate favorite soap to date. It leaves my skin moisturizer and smooth. They offer several different scents which all are to die for! The scent from dove body wash last all day. Must have soap in every shower!!
22/01/2020
Lathers nice
Lavender is a scent we all love in the house. It’s relaxing and smells great. This foam body wash foams nicely, lathers great and washes away fully. I would recommend this body wash!
19/01/2020
Love dove products
Love this product to help me feel relaxed in the shower after a long day. The smell is lavender so it isn't harsh. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I would recommend this to anyone.
06/01/2020
Luxurious Lavender
Dove, my most favorite and trusted body wash comes in one of my favorite scents, LAVENDER!🍃💜🍃 THANK YOU, DOVE! This product is luxuriously creamy and fragrant. My skin thanks you, and my senses thank you ~ Excellent job, Dove!
02/01/2020
So in love
Im so in love with this wash a d the best part is that it leaves you relaxed and makes you feel calmed and i love that it helps me wind down after along day
27/12/2019
Heaven in a bottle
I love this body wash! I love the smell, the suds, the softness on my skin. It's a real treat to take a long bath after a hard day and wash with this bodywash.
26/12/2019
Moisturizing
This is the most moisturizing body wash I have every tried. I am usually a bar soap person, but it tends to dry my skin out during the winter months. This is a great solution to that problem and their scents really last on your skin afterwards!