4.8 5 0 427 427 Turn your daily shower into a pampering moment with this light and airy lavender shower foam.

Smells wonderful
Love the lather on my hair! Leaves my hair soft and smelling so wonderful.
nice product
acha result hi is shampoo ka maine isse use kiya hi.
Mind blowing product
Mind blowing product you want to buy this Wounderful product
Invigorating
What an amazing feeling of the foam and the wonderful scent of lavender!! Great lather for a great clean.
Love
This is one of many of my favorite products! Love This!
Lovely Bath
Was a beautiful lovely bath. Couldn't get out of the tub. I want to stay in the tub all day.
Dove does IT again!!!!!!
Love everything about this product; especially the fragrance. It lingers long after a luxurious shower.
Great body wash!
My sister introduced this to me this past summer and it makes my skin feels smooth and hydrated.Ever since trying it out, my skin looks healthy and feels soft. Dove definitely doesn't disappoint.
Dove
I loved it. Love dove products. Always like trying new things they come out with.
It's Superb
I have used this product from long time..It's awsome
8/20/2019
This product is amazing,the smell is great and leaves your skin so soft all day. Love it will recommend it 100%
Long lasting scent
This product is amazing. The scent lasts all day. It lathers really thick and leaves your skin extremely soft.
Always great!
Dove is my go to! It's amazing. Every scent is just as good. They way it makes my skin feel is enough without a scent.
nice
Nice and esy to use and very good condition products
amazinggg
me and my boyfriend both use it. it’s been our goto ever since. it smells so yummy and it makes your body so smooth. it’s the perfect formula. i’d definitely recommend this to anyone.