4.8 5 0 790 790 Turn your daily shower into a pampering moment with this light and airy lavender shower foam.
Dove Purely Pampering Relaxing Lavender Shower Foam

26/01/2021
Silky Smooth
Leaves your body feeling so soft and smelling amazing.
21/01/2021
excellent
really amazing product works perfect and the sensation of relax its really good, the scense its soft and leave a fragrance during hours, the quality of product its nice. recommended
07/01/2021
Amazing product ever!
I've always been a fan of Dove products, but the body wash is beyond my favorite. I love the scent. The fragrance is wonderful where It makes the whole shower smell wonderful and relaxing. I recommend this product to everyone.
28/12/2020
Love The Relaxing Scent!
I've been a Dove fan ever since I can remember! When I saw the Lavender Shower Foam in my local store, as it was being stocked for the first time, I just had to buy it! I've used all of Dove’s different scents. This new Lavender scent is the best of all, in my opinion. It's a great scent to use to unwind before bed especially! It dispenses nicely and cleans superbly. I use this one in all of my bathrooms And when I have overnight guess they always complement it and tell me they are definitely going to purchase. Another lovely product produced by Dove!!
07/12/2020
Title
The couple times I've used it, I thought it was good. Relaxing fragrance, good for a shower before getting ready for bed
12/11/2020
Relax
I love this smell of the lavender, its not too strong, but you can still smell it. It goes on smoothly and leaves your skin feeling smooth too. The lavender scent really helps you to relax during and after your shower.
12/11/2020
Silky smooth skin
This body wash leaves your skin silky smooth with the sent of lavender
26/10/2020
Dove Lavender body wash
I had purchased the Dove lavender body wash this summer when my local store ran out of my normal body wash. I was in a time crunch and was unable to find it anywhere else due to the coronavirus so I chose to go with Dove brand and it I am so happy I did. Other brands I have tried have bee so over power that it me u feel like your tasting the fragrance & this one was just enough so happy with my choice & will most definitely pick it again
08/10/2020
So Luxurious!!!
This body wash leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It allowed me to smell like Lavender after I finished my shower!!! I would recommend this to anyone that loves to smell good and feel like a Lady afterward
29/08/2020
Dove shower foam
Experience a shower like no other with Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash. With its soothing lavender scent and nourishing formula, Dove Relaxing Lavender Instant Foaming Body Wash is my favorite of the Dove body wash line! It smells amazing an leaves my skin feeling like a baby! I highly recommend this to anyone an it's very inexpensive. So it's a total win win!
13/08/2020
Dove Glowig mango and Almond butter Body Wash
This Body wash is so good I try it today and definitely gonna buy it ASAP. The foam in it cleans the body so greatly. Loving it!! I appreciate how good it is the size is perfect to try!!
11/08/2020
Gorgeous and sexy
This body wash is absolutely fine with me! The smell is amazing and could be quite addictive. I encourage everyone to try this one out!
10/08/2020
This product made my skin so smooth and moisturizing. Also the fragrance is amazing. I would definitely refer my friends to this. Perfect body wash to add to my daily routine
19/07/2020
Makes my skin so soft.
I absolutely love this body wash. It smells so good and always makes my skin feel so good. I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin at all. It feels so great!
04/07/2020
Dove
Dove Purely Pampering Relaxing Lavender Shower Foam. I love Dove products and this one is really good