4.8 5 0 718 718 Turn your daily shower into a pampering moment with this light and airy lavender shower foam.

14/10/2019
Love it!
I love this dove wash. It leaves my skin so smooth and smells so good. I love it! It is also very good for sensitive skin.
09/10/2019
Love the Dove
Dove makes my skin feel silly smooth clean. Dove makes my skin feel revived and alive.
09/10/2019
Relaxing Refreshing Wash
Absolutely love Doves skin products, specifically this lavender wash. Very Hydrating and the scent is extremely soothing. Leaves my skin soft and refreshed while being exceptionally cleansing. Priced well and size of the bottle for the price is ideal.
08/10/2019
Dove that make my skin so soft
I absolutely love this product the fragrance and the way it make my skin feel. It is a wow product and I highly recommend it to anyone. I love the way my skin stays soft and smooth.
dove
its smooth washes off easy...smells good long lasting. I tried other products wasn't as good cmb2013@yahoo.com
Lavender is the best
I absolutely love dove lavender soap. Especially after a long day of work. It’s very soothing and relaxing. Makes the skin feel very soft. Definitely one of my favorite.
07/10/2019
Best foam wash
It goes on smooth and rinses off skin without leaving a film.
Impeccable Soft Skin
I had a chance to use it while showering. My skin felt amazingly soft afterwards. The fragrance was light and great.
Leaves skin soft
Love the lavender scent and the way it leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed!
My shower
Doves Purely Pampering relaxing lavender foam shower smell great made my skin soft makes skin feel refresh I would recommend this
Smells great!
I have psoriasis so, it's touch and go with what body wash I use. My mother in-law purchased this brand fore.to try and it didn't help my skin get any more moisturized or smoother. It just smells great
05/10/2019
Relaxing and soothing.
This has a very pleasant scent. It's not to strong or to light. It actually moisturizes my ashy skin.
04/10/2019
Dove Love
This smells AMAZING & makes your skin silky smooth! I LOVE IT! My husband did too! 😁
03/10/2019
Dove Lover
I love all of Dove products!! My entire family love this product. It smells great and make your skin feel soft and smooth after every wash. One could not go wrong with this body wash.
03/10/2019
Dove body wash
This product is so lathering and keeps your body soften all day it's has a soft smell of light musk lavender flowering smells your body will reviel when perspiring after a long day.