4.8 5 0 727 727 Turn your daily shower into a pampering moment with this light and airy lavender shower foam.
Dove Purely Pampering Relaxing Lavender Shower Foam

26/10/2020
Dove Lavender body wash
I had purchased the Dove lavender body wash this summer when my local store ran out of my normal body wash. I was in a time crunch and was unable to find it anywhere else due to the coronavirus so I chose to go with Dove brand and it I am so happy I did. Other brands I have tried have bee so over power that it me u feel like your tasting the fragrance & this one was just enough so happy with my choice & will most definitely pick it again
08/10/2020
So Luxurious!!!
This body wash leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It allowed me to smell like Lavender after I finished my shower!!! I would recommend this to anyone that loves to smell good and feel like a Lady afterward
29/08/2020
Dove shower foam
Experience a shower like no other with Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash. With its soothing lavender scent and nourishing formula, Dove Relaxing Lavender Instant Foaming Body Wash is my favorite of the Dove body wash line! It smells amazing an leaves my skin feeling like a baby! I highly recommend this to anyone an it's very inexpensive. So it's a total win win!
13/08/2020
Dove Glowig mango and Almond butter Body Wash
This Body wash is so good I try it today and definitely gonna buy it ASAP. The foam in it cleans the body so greatly. Loving it!! I appreciate how good it is the size is perfect to try!!
11/08/2020
Gorgeous and sexy
This body wash is absolutely fine with me! The smell is amazing and could be quite addictive. I encourage everyone to try this one out!
10/08/2020
This product made my skin so smooth and moisturizing. Also the fragrance is amazing. I would definitely refer my friends to this. Perfect body wash to add to my daily routine
19/07/2020
Makes my skin so soft.
I absolutely love this body wash. It smells so good and always makes my skin feel so good. I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin at all. It feels so great!
04/07/2020
Dove
Dove Purely Pampering Relaxing Lavender Shower Foam. I love Dove products and this one is really good
01/07/2020
Liquid dove woman soap
I love it all my family uses at the money is dove until I try something else that I like this one has my five stars
05/06/2020
Relaxing and luxurious
I tend to think of lavender scent as an “old person” smell but this one is very fresh. It helps me relax after a long day. It doesn’t dry out my skin but it also doesn’t add much moisture either.
20/05/2020
Bueno
Lo he usado y es muy bueno todos los productos de esta marca super
17/05/2020
Leaves my skin feeling so soft!
I have always been a fan of Dove products but their body wash is beyond my favorite. Unlike other harsh soaps that strip your skin of its natural moisture, dove works with your skins PH leaving you feeling soft and clean, even before applying lotion. I love to follow up with Doves body cream for an extra moisterizing effect!
08/05/2020
Amazing Scent
This product has a great scent and leaves you feeling clean and relaxed. I do find the fragrance to be long lasting, although it is a bit drying for sensitive skin. One of their new scents and easily a favorite!
09/04/2020
Excelente
Toda la linea dove es buena, este deja la piel suave y con rico aroma.
05/04/2020
Excelent
leaves an incredible softness on the skin. tasty smell. it's an amazing product