4.8 5 0 760 760 Turn your daily shower into a pampering moment with this light and airy lavender shower foam.
Dove Purely Pampering Relaxing Lavender Shower Foam

22/01/2020
Lathers nice
Lavender is a scent we all love in the house. It’s relaxing and smells great. This foam body wash foams nicely, lathers great and washes away fully. I would recommend this body wash!
19/01/2020
Love dove products
Love this product to help me feel relaxed in the shower after a long day. The smell is lavender so it isn't harsh. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I would recommend this to anyone.
06/01/2020
Luxurious Lavender
Dove, my most favorite and trusted body wash comes in one of my favorite scents, LAVENDER!🍃💜🍃 THANK YOU, DOVE! This product is luxuriously creamy and fragrant. My skin thanks you, and my senses thank you ~ Excellent job, Dove!
02/01/2020
So in love
Im so in love with this wash a d the best part is that it leaves you relaxed and makes you feel calmed and i love that it helps me wind down after along day
27/12/2019
Heaven in a bottle
I love this body wash! I love the smell, the suds, the softness on my skin. It's a real treat to take a long bath after a hard day and wash with this bodywash.
26/12/2019
Moisturizing
This is the most moisturizing body wash I have every tried. I am usually a bar soap person, but it tends to dry my skin out during the winter months. This is a great solution to that problem and their scents really last on your skin afterwards!
25/12/2019
MUst have
My whole family uses this an many Dove products. I’m in love with the smell an it really makes your skin look healthy.
13/12/2019
Muy bueno
Es muy bueno deja suave la piel he regalado a mi familia y amigos
10/12/2019
Suavidad
Me encanta su olor, frescura u suavidad que deja en la piel
08/12/2019
I love the way this smells and it leaves me feeling soft and refreshed and the way it foams up! A must buy this is great.
06/12/2019
Refreshing
Another awesome product. Love the scent and the way my skin feels.
06/12/2019
So relaxing!
I like this body wash! I've recently gotten into Dove products and was interested in giving this one a try. It is not the regular cream type formulation that Dove is known for, but it is still moisturizing. It's more liquid with a pearlescent appearance. The only thing that I didn't like is that it doesn't linger on my skin as long as I would like, but it pairs well with the new Dove Cocounut and Crushed Lavender Body Cream. I'd definately purchase this again.
05/12/2019
Love the Lavender
The foam has such a wonderful, soothing texture to it. Lavender scent has been said to be very relaxing and I would certainly believe that based on my use of this product. Taking a shower using this before bed is the perfect way to ensure a good night's rest
02/12/2019
Relaxing
I love dove products. This is very relaxing and great smelling.
01/12/2019
Just Dovely
The Dove lavender shower foam was really stellar. I really only like to use Dove in the shower and when they came out with this foam jel, I had to give it a try. It's very silky on the skin and has that beautiful lavender smell as to be expected. Dove does it again.