4.8 5 0 720 720 Turn your daily shower into a pampering moment with this light and airy lavender shower foam.
Dove Purely Pampering Relaxing Lavender Shower Foam

04/07/2020
Dove
Dove Purely Pampering Relaxing Lavender Shower Foam. I love Dove products and this one is really good
01/07/2020
Liquid dove woman soap
I love it all my family uses at the money is dove until I try something else that I like this one has my five stars
05/06/2020
Relaxing and luxurious
I tend to think of lavender scent as an “old person” smell but this one is very fresh. It helps me relax after a long day. It doesn’t dry out my skin but it also doesn’t add much moisture either.
20/05/2020
Bueno
Lo he usado y es muy bueno todos los productos de esta marca super
17/05/2020
Leaves my skin feeling so soft!
I have always been a fan of Dove products but their body wash is beyond my favorite. Unlike other harsh soaps that strip your skin of its natural moisture, dove works with your skins PH leaving you feeling soft and clean, even before applying lotion. I love to follow up with Doves body cream for an extra moisterizing effect!
08/05/2020
Amazing Scent
This product has a great scent and leaves you feeling clean and relaxed. I do find the fragrance to be long lasting, although it is a bit drying for sensitive skin. One of their new scents and easily a favorite!
09/04/2020
Excelente
Toda la linea dove es buena, este deja la piel suave y con rico aroma.
05/04/2020
Excelent
leaves an incredible softness on the skin. tasty smell. it's an amazing product
30/03/2020
PERFECT
I absolutely love this product. It helps with keeping my skin moisturized. I buy a couple bottles a month. The price is very reasonable. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
26/03/2020
Dove Body wash is great
I loved it. This keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. I also love the scent.
15/03/2020
Love it!!
I love this body wash it leaves my skin silky smooth and I love the scent !!
29/02/2020
Evening bath must have
I really enjoy this body wash. I like to use it in the evening when I shower or bathe to unwind and wash off the day. Always leaves me relaxed, moisturized, and smelling great!
29/02/2020
Yes!!! I LOVE this product and all of the scents.. way to go!!
30/01/2020
Soft and relaxing
I absolutely love the scent of lavender! With this body wash your skin not only is soft after use but smells absolutely wonderful! It is so wonderful to use before bed as the lavender scent is very relaxing and helps you settle down for a good nights sleep.
29/01/2020
Scentsational
Love the scent of lavender and how smooth it made my skin. The lavender scent is such a relaxing feeling.