4.9 5 0 124 124 This laundry scent booster’s invigorating scents of birch water and botanicals will bring a crisp, revitalizing freshness to your clothes. Safe for all fabrics and washing machines, including HE, just shake a little or a lot of these scented beads into the cap and pour directly into the drum before adding your clothes.
Downy Infusions In-Wash Scent Booster Beads Refresh Birch Water & Botanicals

30/04/2020
LOVE
I LOVE the smell of this stuff. It makes folding warm laundry fresh out of the dryer simply delicious. Well except the first time I used it when I just laid on the warm clothes and buried my face in the smell. 😍
19/04/2020
Awesome
They make my clothes smell great and the product is very affordable
17/04/2020
Amazing!
I can't get enough of these scent beads! They leave my clothes smelling fresh for a long time after washing them. I also have tiny mesh bags filled with the beads hanging in our closets to keep everything smelling fresh and mildew free! The beads also don't leave a waxy film on clothes like other scent beads i've tried.
01/04/2020
my favorite
We have been using various scent booster beads for quite some time, and this particular brand and fragrance are by far the best we've ever purchased. The bouquet is remarkable, both strong but not overpowering, and the scent lingers on clothing longer and fresher than all of its competitors combined.
27/03/2020
Best scent!
One of the best scents to use for your laundry! It’s long lasting and smells so good plus the smell lasts for a long time. I would highly recommend this if you like things that smell GREAT!
25/03/2020
Umm umm fresh!
I work in a hospital where we can't wear perfumes do when I walk in a room and everyone says how wonderful I smell, like a breath of fresh air, I know it's gotta be my Downey!
15/03/2020
Dont go without
Love this scent, this product is absolutely wonderful, the scent lasts a very long time and a little goes a long way!! A++++
24/02/2020
Smells amazing
I just started using this on my husbands clothes because he works in the oilfield and you can’t ever get that smell out. This stuff has helped so much!
17/02/2020
Amazing product
I was drawn to the packaging and once I smelled this formula I was sold. My clothes are left smelling amazing and fresh for a up to a week afterwards. The blend of Green Apple, Red Berries and Birch Water is perfect for an island clean vibe. I would highly recommend this product.
14/02/2020
used often
i use it in my homemade laundry detergent it keeps my clothes smelling fresh a lot longer not to expensive and does what it says not at this time yes
09/02/2020
Love
I really love the new scent. It makes my clothes, sheets, bedding smell wonderful.
08/02/2020
Smell amazing
I love how downing infusions makes your clothes smell! My husbands work clothes smell so bad and after washing them with these, they come out smelling so amazingly good!
05/02/2020
Smells amazing
I love this. My husband is a construction worker so his socks always smell so bad. These definitely leave his clothes smelling wonderful
04/02/2020
Calm
I have tried the calm one not this scent but I live the calm one it is such a beautiful smell and leaves your clothes so soft and smelling amazing.
31/01/2020
Amazing wow product
I been around along time and if this isn't one of the best if not the best I have tried love the way it leaves the clothes smell wow I would and have recommended to friends and famiy