4.9 5 0 51 51 Dr Pepper Soft Drink has been repackaged and features the SEC college football logo. This product is said to be an authentic blend of 23 flavors, and retails in a newly designed pack containing 12 x 12-fl. oz. recyclable cans. The manufacturer claims to be an official sponsor of the College Football Playoff.
Dr Pepper Soft Drink

03/10/2020
Dr. Pepper
I love love love Dr Pepper and have been enjoying it’s unique taste since I was a kid!
27/09/2020
❤❤❤❤❤
In love! Number one soda choice. If I can't get my Dr. Pepper i won't attend the business's
16/09/2020
This is my go to drink after a 10 hour shift in the heat. During the heat of the day here in Texas I drink a lot of electrolytes so when I get home this is a refreshing change. Great looking new packaging
12/09/2020
Dr.Pepper is delicious!
I’ve always thought Dr.Pepper was a great tasting cold drink since I was a kid! And it’s my fiancé’s favorite cold drink definitely! I would never change anything about it because there’s nothing wrong with it in my eyes!
09/09/2020
Dr Pepper
Really great product and great tasting too. Great quality of cans for being recycled.
07/09/2020
Love love love Dr. Pepper
I drink this product daily. I love it. Its my favorite pop out there. I'm addicted to it. I also love the diet versions and the mixed flavored ones. I love everything Dr pepper and always will. Best served cold.
06/09/2020
Don't like Pepsi products
I am a southern girl . That means coke only don't like the taste it reminds me of some cold medicine when I was a kid and that just makes me want to gag
03/09/2020
Probably the best tasting pop out there
Dr. Pepper still has the fuzz asfter so many years! Still crisp in the can and simply refreshing Without having that sweet taste. I try not to dry much soda but this one is so hard to resist especially if the can us sooo cold!
02/09/2020
The Best of the Best
This has always been my go to drink since I was a kid. My Grandmother always made sure she had some in the house for me. It just the right carbonation and the taste is great!
01/09/2020
Absolutely Flavorful!
Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda hands down. It has the best, rocks your taste buds, kick with every swallow!
25/08/2020
The Best
I love Dr Pepper , its so good! its my go to drink over anything with dr pepper with lots of ice! the flavor is so good you would never want another soft drink! i like it with tons of ice and a few lemons ! tried and fell in love
25/08/2020
Favorite
I absolutely love Dr. Pepper it is my favorite soft drink. It has a very unique taste that just can't be reproduced.
15/08/2020
Dr. Pepper
This is a soft drink that my mother lives. Personally, I like the Dr. Pepper lip balm better than the cola.
11/08/2020
!!!
We are a Dr. Pepper family, we love the stuff! A family gathering is not complete without it! Great flavor, best served EXTRA cold.
08/08/2020
Favorite Drink Ever
I love Dr Pepper. It is my go to drink anywhere I go. I would recommend it to everyone.