Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt

4.9 5 0 403 403 Dr Teal's soaking solution harnesses the power of antioxidant-rich Matcha Green Tea to provide a relaxing bath with the Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt Calm.
Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt

03/01/2022
Awesome Foaming Bath
Dr Teal's is on my favorite Bath Products I decided to try the Balance & Calm with Matcha Green Tea I love how the bubbles last and it made my skin feel soft after! The scent is awesome!
14/12/2021
Works great
It feels good to relax in the tub this works really good
25/11/2021
Great scent
Long lasting bubbles which help keep your bath water warm. I love the fragrance!
18/11/2021
Perfect for relaxing.
I love taking a bath with this. It smells so good and relaxes my muscles. Huge stress reliever. I would recommend for someone who has long days and needs an even longer bath. I will never use another brand.
14/11/2021
Perfect
I am a religious user of Dr. Teal products & the green tea & matcha bath salts has to be one of my favorites. It smells great, not too over powering, makes my skin feel soft & is inexpensive to purchase. Makes for a great at home spa day. Would highly recommend to anyone!
01/11/2021
Dr Teals Epsom
I love adding some of dr teals to my foot spa and soaking them. It leaves my feet feeling so smooth. It's not real expensive to purchase. I don't think I would change anything about the product. I love it
30/10/2021
Love Dr. Teal’s products
I have yet to find a Dr. Teal’s product I didn’t like. This bubble bath mixed with fragrance free epsom salt is the most relaxing concoction. I also like the coconut scented one. Trust me, you’ll want to stock up!
26/10/2021
Good
smells nice like clean smelling its also very relaxing
24/10/2021
Highly recommend
I love Dr teal's products! I have a variety of them. But this is one of my favorite! I use Dr teal's every single bath I take!
05/10/2021
Nice
Relaxing my skin after long day .. love this product so much
04/10/2021
i use in every bath
Dr. Teals matcha green tea bath soak is amazing. It smells delicious. The smell stays on your skin and is complementary to most perfumes. The bath wash/ bubble bath makes thick, creamy and long lasting bubbles. Excellent for sore muscles or just wanting g a relaxing bath. I always reccomend Dr. Teals to my friends and family
02/10/2021
Calming
Dr. Teals products are all amazing, just pick out the one that has what your problem maybe. Either feet body or just want to relax!! Dr. Teals got you!
28/09/2021
Excellent product
5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOO GOOD! I needed something to help me relax that was not a nap and this did it for me! I used the Foaming Bath with Epson Salt, Soothe & Sleep with Lavender, 34 oz bottle in an evening bath. Not only did it help me relax, it also helped me fall asleep so good
28/09/2021
Works well
I love this product Would highly recommend. Helps relieve minor aches and pain for sure ! Smells so good also! My son used after football practice all season and he likes it a lot
27/09/2021
Great Product
Love this product. Nice smell and helps you to feel better.