Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt

4.9 5 0 482 482 Dr Teal's soaking solution harnesses the power of antioxidant-rich Matcha Green Tea to provide a relaxing bath with the Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt Calm.

06/08/2022
Long Lasting Bubbles
This will make a regular bath seem like a pampering experience. It has a great scent that's soothing and lasts a long time on the skin. It bubbles quickly, provides a thick foam, and they last through the bath. It's also affordable. It's a great product and a great value.
29/07/2022
Dr. Teals epsom salt
I love these epsom salt products. They smell great and help with aches and pains. Nice gift for a loved one too!
28/07/2022
Relaxing
Nothing better after a long day than adding Dr Teal's to your bath.
26/07/2022
Need
Nothing long a long bath with this baby .
25/07/2022
Didn’t like the smell
I exclusively use Dr. Teal’s Epsom salts. This is the only scent available the day I was in the store. I really didn’t like the scent. The Epsom salts worked as well as always.
18/07/2022
I don't take pain medicine and my back has been injured since I was a teenager and this epsom salt helps so much I love it!
13/07/2022
Foaming bath
Dr Teal’s foaming bath with pure epsom salt is a great bath soak for when your body is just so sore from the day, twenty minutes in a bath of this will have you feeling completely relaxed. I would recommend any Dr Teal’s products.
13/07/2022
I love all of the Dr teal's products. I recommend this to everyone.
24/06/2022
My go to after a long day
Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt foaming bath is my go to after a long day. I love the way it smells, so soothing and relaxing. The green tea is so calming and I look forward to taking a bath at night.
09/06/2022
Nice Natural bath soap
I like Dr. Teals foaming bath with epsom salts with Green Tea. It foams up well in the bathtub and the scent is pleasant without being over powering. My skin is somewhat softer afterwards. I use it mostly after working in the yard and need to pamper my achy body.
02/06/2022
Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt
Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt foaming bath is my go-to for bathtime. I love how it smells and makes my skin look and feel. I love green tea and think it's a great, calming skincare ingredient.
20/05/2022
Love love love
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. This is a great product to have and extremely useful and innovative.
19/05/2022
Great scent and great performance
Dr Teals is a great product. I have tried many different items they produce and have liked them all. The Matcha scent is very nice and for me this works exactly how it is intended.
13/05/2022
Bubbles!
Who doesn't love a relaxing bubble bath to wash the stress of the day away? Dr. Teal is a great brand and I love all of their products I have tried so far. This scent is amazing and the Epson salt helps to relieve aches and pains. Leaves your skin feeling nice and soft too!
03/05/2022
Favorite Product
Dr Teals foaming bath is my favorite bath product for relaxing at the end of a long day. It makes a lot of bubbles, smells fantastic, is calming, and the bottle lasts awhile.