4.9 5 0 305 305 Dr Teal's soaking solution harnesses the power of antioxidant-rich Matcha Green Tea to provide a relaxing bath with the Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt Calm.

07/12/2019
Dr Teals epson salt bath
I use this all the time So soothing. I love this bath It actually soothe muscles and rejuvenates entire body The aromas are great too
08/11/2019
Great for Relaxing Baths
This product not only smelled great but it also felt great. I couldn’t have been more relaxed! Allowed me to wind down and be at ease. Definite buying again!!
06/11/2019
Relax for a while!
This is a great product to add to bath water after a long hard day . If you just soak for a long while it really eases aches and pains !
30/09/2019
Dr. Teal's Foaming Bath
Mixes well in hot water...smells nice... soothing for my dry skin..
24/09/2019
Perfect After A Long Day
after a long stressful day sometimes I need to soak and Dr Teal's is perfect. Not only is it great for my sore muscles but it smells great and really relaxes me!
24/09/2019
Bombbb
This stuff smells so good and so helps you relax in a nice hot bath! Especially if your muscles are hurting! Soak in this a while and you will feel amazing.
16/09/2019
Relaxing spa in your tub
This stuff is the bomb! I love Dr. Teals! It smells great, its relaxing, and also helps easy sore muscles and helps small cuts heal. This stuff is like an all one holy grail. Will use this for the rest of my life
12/09/2019
My hubby loves it took !
It's the best bath soak I've ever used it helps my muscles relax in my legs and I have restless leg syndrome. And as a bonus my husband digs it to after a long day at work .
04/09/2019
Holy Relaxation!
This stuff never fails to help me relax after a hard day. I put it in a hot bath and soak for about 30 minutes. When I get out I'm relaxed from head to toe and usually ready to fall asleep. I always gave this or the bath salts in my cabinet!
27/08/2019
Dissolves quickly. Lovely smell and it works really well.
24/08/2019
Relaxing
This is a great relaxing bath salt with a nice soothing scent. I didn’t use it for any kind of pain since epsom salt is used for pain But it’s super nice and and leaves your skin smooth and smelling good
24/08/2019
Perfect bath
I love this Dr. Teals product. After a long day, I always look forward to a hot bath. The smell is lovely, it helps me destress and my skin feels so soft after soaking. The scent fills your bathroom too after you've finished your bath. The scent lingers on your skin, so you have a nice clean scent following you, which is nice when your laying in bed trying to relax.
22/08/2019
Perfect
When I used to work 12 hours shift that only think that I could think about was getting home and use it
22/08/2019
Love Dr Teals
I put this in my hot bathtub and it was so relaxing and smells super yummy. Left my skin feeling really soft, smooth and had a pleasant smell on my skin as well. I highly recommend this product!
17/08/2019
Must have
This is my go too. Helps relieve stress from my long days. Use this to soak my feet helps my swelling go down.