Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt

4.9 5 0 362 362 Dr Teal's soaking solution harnesses the power of antioxidant-rich Matcha Green Tea to provide a relaxing bath with the Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt Calm.
Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt

27/04/2021
Tried & True
Dr. Teals It makes the bathroom smell good and it helps to relax. Very fine grain. Will most likely buy again...if not this scent, maybe try another. It does leave a ring in your tub when you are done though, but it's easy to wipe off.
22/04/2021
Great for a momma bath
I used Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt in my baths for a while. It was really nice to sit it. I felt relaxed and cleansed!
19/04/2021
Love dr teals
I use all of Dr teals brands. And this scent is amazing it’s not overwhelming which I love and it really helps you relax.
13/04/2021
Loveeee
I love Almost all of the Dr. Teals products. They are so relaxing and helpful. Prefect treat for yourself after a long day, so many options for some self care. And the scents are to die for!
25/03/2021
Too drying for my liking
I tried with the hopes of good exfoliating. Made my skin very dry and irritated. I don't typically use salt based anything. Sugar scrubs are for exfoliating and moisturizing. Don't recommend if you have sensitive or are prone to dry skin.
15/03/2021
My go to!
Dr Teals has been my go to for a long time when it’s time for a soak, but I love that this is a bubble bath as well. The scent isn’t overwhelming and my skin always feels great!
15/03/2021
Feel Goods
This product is seriously amazing. The scent alone is absolutely relaxing. It is powerful in a good way. The aroma stays and doesnt dissipate like a lot of other brands. Also, the salts version dissolve better than cheaper brands as well, so you're not sitting on rocks. Lol 100% foaming bath is an excellent product.
13/03/2021
Love Dr. Teal's
I love this product so much it calms and relieves stress thank you dr. Teal
Dr teals does it again!
I've always admired and loved Dr Teal's products. They are fair priced and exceptionally great with relaxation moisturization, and the smells are to die for. This particular product has met the bar a thousand times over. It's everything you would want out of a bath product. The smell definitely is one of a kind, the way my body feels relaxed and revived is priceless. I absolutely recommend this product to anybody looking for that peaceful moment to theirselves. We live in such a hectic world. This product does not disappoint it brings you back to your center. I hope you give it a shot! Or a squirt that is, lol!
10/03/2021
great product for the price
just a little get you a little foam! the the smell is really relaxing. Recommended!
Soothing and healing
I bought Dr. Teal's for my mother to soak her feet. She has poor circulation and sensitive red inflamed feet/lower legs. This was very soothing and helpful, and was not irritating to her legs.
09/03/2021
So relaxing
I bought this product to try. The first thing I loved was the smell. So refreshing. This product gives you a very relaxing soak and the smell is amazing. I love Epson salt baths.
06/03/2021
Dr. Teals Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt
After my bath using. Dr. Teals Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt my skin feel alive and refreshed . I love it and recommend it all the time.
26/02/2021
Love this!!
I pretty much love Dr. Teals anything. But this bath soak coupled with the Epsom salts makes the most relaxing baths I have ever had. I encourage anyone to try all of the scents!
25/02/2021
Love this product
I love the way it smells, cleans, lathers, softens skin. It doesn’t dry out your skin either