Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt

4.9 5 0 366 366 Dr Teal's soaking solution harnesses the power of antioxidant-rich Matcha Green Tea to provide a relaxing bath with the Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt Calm.
Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt

09/03/2021
So relaxing
I bought this product to try. The first thing I loved was the smell. So refreshing. This product gives you a very relaxing soak and the smell is amazing. I love Epson salt baths.
06/03/2021
Dr. Teals Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt
After my bath using. Dr. Teals Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt my skin feel alive and refreshed . I love it and recommend it all the time.
26/02/2021
Love this!!
I pretty much love Dr. Teals anything. But this bath soak coupled with the Epsom salts makes the most relaxing baths I have ever had. I encourage anyone to try all of the scents!
25/02/2021
Love this product
I love the way it smells, cleans, lathers, softens skin. It doesn’t dry out your skin either
20/02/2021
Great body wash
These body washes are great scents and I love that they have epsom salt which is good for soaking in. Large bottles for not a high cost. Great for sensitive skin. Would recommend
18/02/2021
Amazing Brand
I started using this brand because of their body washes. It is amazing how well they work and clean it leaves you feeling. I then started buying the epsom salts to soak my feet. It truly relieves them after a long day. Each product has amazing different varieties to choose from. I absolutely recommend trying this brand if you haven’t yet.
18/02/2021
Splendid
I use this every week. Its easy on my skin and leaves a pleasant scent, not overwhelming at all. It is very relaxing after a long stress!
17/02/2021
my favorite
i loved this product wen come back from work i take a bath and i feel so relax i love it and i recomended
17/02/2021
Relaxing baths
Love this product has wonderful epsom salts to help relieve aches and pains foams good in bath smells good and helps relax you.
16/02/2021
This is a perfect product to help relax at the end of a long day I love their products so much strongly recommend
14/02/2021
Perfect
13/02/2021
Relaxing and soothing
It smells so good, and it makes your skin feel soft. It’s not too strong of a smell so it’s nice and subtle. Definitely helps me unwind. Love this!!
My Favorite Bath Soak
I love Dr. Teals so much! I love the way it smells, and I love the way it leaves my skin feeling good, too. This is a wonderful product to use to soak and destress after a long week. I def recommend!
09/02/2021
Love this and all the rest!
Omg i love they made this in a bubble bath! I use this atleast twice a week its great!
Relaxing
I love how relaxing and calming this product makes me feel.