Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt

4.9 5 0 366 366 Dr Teal's soaking solution harnesses the power of antioxidant-rich Matcha Green Tea to provide a relaxing bath with the Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt Calm.
Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt

09/02/2021
Great After a Long Day
I did not receive this as part of a free product trial. That said, I bought this and have used it many times after a long day on my feet. It has a great calming effect overall and helps to relieve stress and ease muscle tension. When in a rush I have also used it on a shower poof and had the same results, with a lot of foam, the scent is relaxing. A little goes a long way.
08/02/2021
Smells amazing
Love Soaking in this and reading a book. The aroma is addicting
01/02/2021
Wonderful
This bubble bath is great. It smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. My boyfriend uses the eucalyptus one and he loves it, thats why i tried this brand. I would recommend it
29/01/2021
Nice scent!
Great product for self care! DISCLAIMER I DO NOT HAVE A BATH TUB! I enjoyed using this for a foot soak for my home “spa” pedicures. Good product for a nice self care day.
29/12/2020
Best anniversary present
I love this bath addition I got as part of my anniversary present. I’ve used this many times since I got it. Nothing like coming home and laying in the bath and having this relax your muscles. Only thing I would change is have one that has a pump if its not already available. I definitely recommend this.
21/12/2020
Perfect
Dr teals is a must have for any at-home spa day. It has such a relaxing scent and makes you never want to leave the tub! It is light and silky, however the bubbles fade fairly quick. If you are looking for a bubble bath this is not the best choice. However, if you’re looking for a therapeutic soak then this is ideal!!
15/12/2020
not bubbly enough
I love the scent and how how it made my skin feel after soaking. but it just didn't stay sudsy, the bubbles went away too fast. I would fix the bubble issue, and leave the rest alone.
14/12/2020
Dr. Teal's is the best product made.
The green tea foaming bath is soothing and relaxing. Has a great scent. This product is definitely good for relaxing and soaking (great stress reliever). I buy Dr. Teal's whole line of products because I know they are effective.
27/11/2020
Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt my favorite product
It’s my favorite product Dr. Teal’s Matcha Green Tea Epsom Salt
28/10/2020
Spa time
I love this product from dr.teals. Its very relaxing after a long day with sore muscles. The scent is very refreshing.
17/10/2020
Love Dr. Teals
I love taking a nice warm bath at the end of a long day with Dr. Teal's. It works wonders on my sore aching muscles. I also like that this smell just like green tea. Dr. Teal's makes the best products ever!
14/09/2020
Smells like green tea! Very relaxing.
I only use Dr. Teal's on my bathing essentials and this is one of my favorite scents so far. I got tired of the lavender scent and this one is very refreshing and relaxing.
11/08/2020
Love dr teal brand
I love that dr teal is branching out from just “relaxing” scents like lavender. It definitely helps sore muscles relax and recover. I will be buying this scent again, it’s more neutral then being overly perfume-y, little bit of a citrus scent.
22/07/2020
This is so great when you have had a bad a day and you ache all over. The aroma of lavender helps you unwind and the hot bath with Dr. Teals helps to relax your muscles. Always feel so much better afterwards. Definitely recommend to family and friends
15/07/2020
Dr Teal's Foam Bath
This stuff is awesome really great for relaxing n my tub at night whenever Just needing to destress smells so nice too 🙂 highly recommended to my girlfriends most definitely do